Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? (1708 Views)

Double Personality On Social Networks / Sleep Position Can Determine Your Personality. / Nairalanders With Similar Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by chucky234(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2013
190: i love the ladies nyashes not necessarily the ladies embarassed embarassed
Troll
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by chucky234(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2013
kilimanjaro: I have an instinctive feeling that this OP is an Old Member and one of Dayokano's rivals who hate him with a passion, thus her reason for creating this thread and username.
OP no get work jare
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by ezeamaka147(f): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
kilimanjaro: I have an instinctive feeling that this OP is an Old Member and one of Dayokano's rivals who hate him with a passion, thus her reason for creating this thread and username.

Old member how ? Didn't you read my opening post besides why did you have to make it all about him when I listed almost 20 names ? Stop being paranoid!
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
Chei, Nairaland. Small thing fight go just burst.

I guess that's what made the aforementioned people popular. Fighting.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by Acidosis(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
You need to edit your topic to: Popular personalities on Politics, Health & Romance sections cool

Where is Onila?
How about guys on Religion section, Properties, Education, Entertaiment?? etc..
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by ezeamaka147(f): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2013
Acidosis: You need to edit your topic to: Popular personalities on Politics, Health & Romance sections cool

Where is Onila?
How about guys on Religion section, Properties, Education, Entertaiment?? etc..

The most popular personality will definitely be on the most active sections viz politics,health and romance.check your views,topics for further clarification.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by ezeamaka147(f): 12:45am On Apr 20, 2013
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 21, 2013
rossiki. very smart and loves his people
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by ezeamaka147(f): 4:56am On May 05, 2013
zetdee: rossiki. very smart and loves his people

Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Panda Found In Nigeria (PIC) / Meet The Man Who Gave Up Being Human To Live Like A Goat (photo) / Caught A Snake In My Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.