Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am (3017 Views)

Was Jesus Being Rude To Mary When He Referred To Her As "Woman" In John 2:4? / More Rude Things People Do In Church / Rude Things People Do In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by ATMC(f): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
obadiah777: OUTLANDISH AND ECCENTRIC ? HOLYCRAP THATS A NICE SWEET WAY OF SAYING YOU ARE COMPLETELY BONKERS MATE. YOU ARE A RAGING LUNATIC THAT NEEDS TO BE INSTITUTIONALIZED AND QUARANTINED AWAY FROM SOCIETY grin grin TIME TO CHECK IN WITH THE SHRINK.

grin grin grin wtf?
*goes back and checks my post*

ATMC: lol...don't put words into our mouths. I meant outlandish in d positive you know dt. Besides, i see you like being appreciated so i guess your love language is words of affirmation. I'm right, right?

lol he's a trip!!
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
obadiah777: IF THE LORD BE FOR ME WHO CAN BE AGAINST ME...

I like that line. cool

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Tgirl4real(f): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Me likey your personality and I am used to the Caps now. Actually, it's strange seeing you post without them. It's become your identity, but I think it's against the forum rules to type in all Caps. You are a mod now, so u will soon gerrit. grin

Congrats BTW. wink

@ Post,

I can identify with your frustrations. I hate being oppressed and I hate it when I see people oppress the weak.

It's a crazy world we have here. I can't wait for everything to be over.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by tpia5: 4:15am On Nov 28, 2013
Yes, you are always negative, unfortunately.

I guess you have many unresolved issues.

You should settle down with someone like ishilove who practically worships the ground you walk on, that woman sees God in you for sure.

Maybe that would make you less rude and angry, although its a wild guess.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Gombs(m): 5:28am On Nov 28, 2013
tpia@:

You should settle down with someone like ishilove who practically worships the ground you walk on, that woman sees God in you for sure.

The above bold is like a boomerang!

grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by PastorOluT(m): 8:56am On Nov 28, 2013
"If u ain't angry at the state the world is, then u are not a wise man"

Cant agree with u more sire

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by tpia5: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2013
Gombs:

grin

I wasnt talking to you so please do not be a kiss a.sss.

Let the person i was responding to, speak for himself and allow his butt some relief from your lips.

Are you so desperate for attention? How long have you been waiting for an opportunity to chat with me, f.ool?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Gombs(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2013
^^
grin grin

tpia@:

Maybe that would make you less rude and angry,
although its a wild guess.

Told y'all...it's a boomerang!

Tpia, when trying to describe him, you described exactly who you see in the mirror. Yeah, that's the honest truth

Remove the PHCN Pole in your eye first before you try to remove the toothpick in his.

grin grin

Insults don't make you any less bitter my friend, nor does it make you smarter or civil. Anyways, I know your full names o!

cheesy

NB: I abhor any thought to have a chat with you...what would we chat about? Sadomasochism? Thanks but no thanks

Umm in case you don't know the Definition of SADOMASOCHISM
it is the derivation of pleasure from the infliction
of physical or mental pain either on others or
on oneself

And to think you were here crying foul when @polio insulted you and his insults...he gave you a hard time you had to open a thread for him and complained to mods and seun. Yet you insult others at will and think it's ok..because you are tpia? Even on the below thread you still insulted people while protesting another's insults

https://www.nairaland.com/1520317/following-thread-nlers-admire

And below you are calling someone else "bitter, depressed, lonely piece of crap. i pity you."...like a NLder replied, "what an irony"

www.nairaland.com/809995/babe/9

Remove the pole in your eyes first

Seems you have a thing for calling folks exactly what you are.

grin grin
Thank me later

8 Likes

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by truthislight: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2013
tpia@:
@Gombs

I wasnt talking to you so please do not be a kiss a.sss.

Let the person i was responding to, speak for himself and allow his butt some relief from your lips.

Are you so desperate for attention? How long have you been waiting for an opportunity to chat with me, f.ool?

Hehehe. grin

Hehehehe grin smh.

Hehehehehehe. Lol.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Tgirl4real(f): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2013
truthislight:

Hehehe. grin

Hehehehe grin smh.

Hehehehehehe. Lol.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Ishilove: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
tpia@:

You should settle down with someone like ishilove who practically worships the ground you walk on,that woman sees God in you for sure.

Lol. Tpia darling, you must have me mistaken for NerdyInterests grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by NerdyInterests(f): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ishilove:

WTH! Babes, you gat jokes. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
tpia@:

psychoanalysis ? dont quit ya day job Tpia grin
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
Gombs:

grin
it is ? tongue
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Gombs: ^^
grin grin

Told y'all...it's a boomerang!

Tpia, when trying to describe him, you described exactly who you see in the mirror. Yeah, that's the honest truth

Remove the PHCN Pole in your eye first before you try to remove the toothpick in his.

grin grin

Insults don't make you any less bitter my friend, nor does it make you smarter or civil. Anyways, I know your full names o!

cheesy

NB: I abhor any thought to have a chat with you...what would we chat about? Sadomasochism? Thanks but no thanks

Umm in case you don't know the Definition of SADOMASOCHISM
it is the derivation of pleasure from the infliction
of physical or mental pain either on others or
on oneself

And to think you were here crying foul when @polio insulted you and his insults...he gave you a hard time you had to open a thread for him and complained to mods and seun. Yet you insult others at will and think it's ok..because you are tpia? Even on the below thread you still insulted people while protesting another's insults

https://www.nairaland.com/1520317/following-thread-nlers-admire

And below you are calling someone else "bitter, depressed, lonely piece of crap. i pity you."...like a NLder replied, "what an irony"

www.nairaland.com/809995/babe/9

Remove the pole in your eyes first

Seems you have a thing for calling folks exactly what you are.

grin grin
Thank me later
well dayummmm 6 thumbs up. clap for yasef Tpia. you have just being given the award for ventriloquism. trying to project yourself unto me ( the puppet ) grin grin
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ishilove:
i can swear NerdyInterests has a double id and his or her real name is not NerdyInterest lol. i be getting this feeling it is Logicboy trolling. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by NerdyInterests(f): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
obadiah777: i can swear NerdyInterests has a double id and his or her real name is not NerdyInterest lol. i be getting this feeling it is Logicboy trolling. grin

grin grin Trust me. Ain't no troll. wink
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Ishilove: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
NerdyInterests:

WTH! Babes, you gat jokes. cheesy cheesy grin
Do you deny that you have a crush the size of the Taj Mahal on obadiah?? wink grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by NerdyInterests(f): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Do you deny that you have a crush the size of the Taj Mahal on obadiah?? wink grin

Hello, Pot. grin grin cheesy
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened To Striktlymi? / The Quatrodeciman Issue / 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.