Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary (35996 Views)

Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 / 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment / Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by omeiz93: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
the question ds person asked is straight and clear and has nothing to do with his vocab, if u dont have an answer to it, keep ur silly mouth up. For me, i dont know.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Mospring(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
yuzedo:
RIP ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
obviously the guy is not worth crucifying! i guess...
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by prince2blinks(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
Which of d position re u applying 4.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Phikom(m): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
Dr. Wise:
19 replies so far and 95% of them hinged on grammar correction while the OP is yet to get an answer to his question.

@Topic. Entry level at Keysone is about 153k per month.
to good to be true....

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by pappythinko(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
eforce: Every body on this thread has made one grammatical error or the other. Do we still speak English in Nigeria?
I suppose we've started speaking swahili.... Wole Soyinka.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by pappythinko(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
eforce: Every body on this thread has made one grammatical error or the other. Do we still speak English in Nigeria?
I suppose we've started speaking swahili.... Omowe Wole Soyinka.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Kizyte(m): 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
@Exxell & Gombs, thank you for your wonderful comments!
@Mikelreal, Hardbody, & Yuzedo, you guys are nothing but dopey madcaps, so moronic; your comments obviously depict your imbecilic deformity, and I'm certain, your idiocy is gonna devastate you unless you learn how to make comments.

2 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by lovethokoh: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
Nigerian Youths SALARY IS SLAVERY

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by yuzedo: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Kizyte: @Exxell & Gombs, thank you for your wonderful comments!
@Mikelreal, Hardbody, & Yuzedo, you guys are nothing but dopey madcaps, so moronic; your comments obviously depict your imbecilic deformity, and am certain, your idiocy is gonna devastate you unless you learn how to make comments.
Big boy!!!!!!!! Speak the English! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by pappythinko(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=Kizyte]
@Exxell & Gombs, thank you for your wonderful comments!
@Mikelreal, Hardbody, & Yuzedo, you guys are nothing but dopey madcaps, so moronic; your comments obviously depict.. Bruhz abeg tke am easy na. I do not expect you to reply those comments of theirs na because ur criticized grammar ws able to fetch u myriads job offers yle dey(dos criticizing ur grammar) roam from thread to thread pikin one grammatical error or the next. bruh i knw run o if God fi use u bless me. Job thingx..
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by pappythinko(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
prince2blinks: Which of d position re u applying 4.
Managing director of padlockstone Bank done dey ask question o.... where is the op na??
grin
prince2blinks: Which of d position re u applying 4.
Managing director of padlockstone Bank done dey ask question o.... where is the op na??
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Femsyn(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
I think its fair to keep quiet rather than give uninformed information.
As at last year, ET (position after confirmation) earns 117k per month. Contract staff, depending on ur outsource coy, though they use a particular coy whose name I can't recollect right now, and dey pay 56k. As a contract staff, u're entitled to Quarterly and 13th month (though, allowance not as much as dat of a full staff). Also annual leave
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by ebucha: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
mikelreal: ''did anybody know'' ??nigerian english
"nigerian english". Nigerian English
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by ebucha: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
hardbody:

Did they really employ you with this level of English? Are you aiming to join them as a cleaner or something of that sort?

Anyway, i am not surprised, what did you call them, Keystone? And that is a Bank right?
Are you angry he got the Job? English language alone can not see you through the test ooo! No vex again oh!

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by ovo4u(m): 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
How stupid we nigerian can be almost all the time here, if you all know you are so good in English, why are you not known to the world like other great men who made the English language? Foolish people always distracting themselves and that why we are still moving backward.

Advanced people will simply correct this guy and move on with the topic, now everyone want to show off that English is their mother language...Idiots sad sad sad

@ Topic sorry, I'm not in the banking sectors.

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
Alora lord: As at 2010, was told it wld be 25k though I went thru a consulting firm... Didn't procede ofcos..
Keystone microfinance bank ooooooo!
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
Gombs:

Simply correct him politely and do not generalize it as "nigerian english"...cos I damn well know you aren't dat smart, if you were at all, you wouldn't have written thus.
lol stop bein such a scumbaq n mind ur fvcking business. Ediot
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
@Mikelreal, Hardbody, & Yuzedo, you guys are nothing but dopey madcaps, so moronic; your comments obviously depict your imbecilic deformity, and am certain, your idiocy is gonna devastate you unless you learn how to make comments.
so ua dz good? Clap for yourself. Haha,twas fun readin d comments! and goodluck with the job. Ciao #unfollows
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
Oga, you cant work in a bank. You will bring disgrace to your employer with this kind of written english.

Are you an NCE holder ?
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
yuzedo:
RIP ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Banana Island. English. Hehehehe...

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Dandy1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2013

Bros! With all these your grammar show-off,you still come f.u.ck up with your ''and 'am' certain''. You no dey hear say make u no dey write ''am'' alone without the subject ''I'' abi? If u want abbreviate am,simply write ''I'm''. So you go fit feature for the sentence as d doer. D tin dey highly vexatious from my Naija pple.

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
Dr. Wise:
19 replies so far and 95% of them hinged on grammar correction while the OP is yet to get an answer to his question.

@Topic. Entry level at Keysone is about 153k per month.

You see one thing about the OP, he cant even specify if he is being offered employment as Core staff, Contract staff or cleaner so we can know how to help him.

If you are being offered KEYSTONE bank employment based on your

B.Sc, expect between (120k to 160k) remuneration as Core staff,

OND, NCE, HND, expect between (40k and 70k) as Contract staff,

Gate man expect between (30k and 45k),

Cleaner (10k to 15k).

OP, dont ask blind questions next time and as you don murder english finish, you dissappear, e no good for your ministry.

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
omeiz93: the question ds person asked is straight and clear and has nothing to do with his vocab, if u dont have an answer to it, keep ur silly mouth up. For me, i dont know.

Ask your Oga@the top.

Am sure OP has abandoned this thread stylishly to avoid fireworks.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by yuzedo: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Dandy.:

Bros! With all these your grammar show-off,you still come f.u.ck up with your ''and 'am' certain''. You no dey hear say make u no dey write ''am'' alone without the subject ''I'' abi? If u want abbreviate am,simply write ''I'm''. So you go fit feature for the sentence as d doer. D tin dey highly vexatious from my Naija pple.
**falls from pineapple tree**
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Man, send me ur acct bro, I no just wan end dat ignorant eediot career. Him dey drag English with him papa! Can u imagine Nigerians saying we should indulge mediocrity? And mistakes in spoken & written communication should be ignored?? Kai! Population of unemployable graduates na die! From KG1 to Final Year Uni, u no still learn the English, IS IT BY FORCE TO GO SCHOOL AND ANSWER B.SC HOLDER WITH JAGUDA ENGLISH??!!! grin I looked at that crap the eediott wrote, I say make I no rain on him parade, I no know say no be only me see all the fucktardious mistakes the olodo make. Loooool! Anumpama syndrome is becoming epidemic, Allah! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
lovethokoh: Nigerian Youths SALARY IS SLAVERY

hmmm, thats for another day.

They are yet to find out. Anyway salary is not slavery for a hungry man, i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by NaLaugh: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2013

It is 'everybody' not 'every body'.

3 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by osbaldo: 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
Even you! It's not every body but everybody. I hope you get the mistake?
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by kings87: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
Abeg, make u na respond to the question...

A quanto ammonta lo stipendio di un bank manager in Nigeria? Esigo una risposta, grazie..
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by osbaldo: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
gen2briz: I always enjoy reading people's comment than to make comment cos we have many professors in NL that are ready to crucify you and your written English.
write peoples' comment not people's comment. Take note. If you need more lesson on this, contact me.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Kizyte(m): 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
yuzedo:
**falls from pineapple tree**
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Man, send me ur acct bro, I no just wan end dat ignorant eediot career. Him dey drag English with him papa! Can u imagine Nigerians saying we should indulge mediocrity? And mistakes in spoken & written communication should be ignored?? Kai! Population of unemployable graduates na die! From KG1 to Final Year Uni, u no still learn the English, IS IT BY FORCE TO GO SCHOOL AND ANSWER B.SC HOLDER WITH JAGUDA ENGLISH??!!! grin I looked at that crap the eediott wrote, I say make I no rain on him parade, I no know say no be only me see all the fucktardious mistakes the olodo make. Loooool! Anumpama syndrome is becoming epidemic, Allah! cheesy
You're not even confident enough to make comments purely on good English without the addition of Naija lingoes. Your arrogance and fatuity will definitely expedite your failure in life.
If only you could learn from my gentleness...
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
kunlesaint: Did anybody know Keystone Bank entry level salary?. I wish to know in order for me to ascertain my mind on some employment offer.

Pls, it very urgent

Please can some1 kindly tell me d meaning of "OP" thank in advance
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Please can some1 kindly tell me d meaning of "OP" thank in advance
*Original poster*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) / Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k / Tuesday And Thursday Guardian Newspapers Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.