Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

my brothers wicked wife - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / my brothers wicked wife (1087 Views)

Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible / My Brothers And Sisters Please Help Me!! / Maitama General Hospital: Home Of Wicked Staff!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

my brothers wicked wife by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
My elder brother whom i have been living with and who is my sole provider got married to another woman around six months ago after his first wife past away living him with a three years old son.

At first the new woman was the ideal wife bringing back the once gone happiness in the house, playing the loving and caring wife and a stepmother to my brother's son.

The first four months were perfect until she got what I think she wanted [A church wedding].

One month after the wedding was fine but after that she turned to a kung fu warrior and a beast.

She started maltreating my nephew and whenever I intervened she would tell my brother that i was being disrespectful and she started turning my brother against me.

Things turned crazier and she would sometimes beat me up but I never told my brother in fear of being thrown out of the house. I later started seeing marks on brothers face and frm there i knew that we were in danger and it was like my brother was bewitched. He never would listen to any negative talk about his wife.

I remember one day he came late and after beating him up she locked him out for the whole night.

I tried to talk to my brother but he wouldn't talk about it, he even threatened to throw me out of the house if i continued interfering in his family Issues.

I chose to shut up.

Now she did it again and this time its much worse. She found him chatting with a lady neighbour and she stabbed him while he was asleep and pulled out his intestines.

Now my brother is fighting for his life in a hospital and and am fearing we might loose him.

Please guys help me pray for my brother, Can't bear to loose him cos he is all i have and no where to go.

If I May ask, Please if you're in my Shoe, What will you do?

Re: my brothers wicked wife by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
shocked
first thing you should do is tuck those innards back in! whoa!
Re: my brothers wicked wife by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
OMG! !!! cry ,OP I am sorry for your story .I don't know what to say.I just hope that she was arrested and sentenced .this is satan himself at work cry
Re: my brothers wicked wife by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
Thixo!!! Such wickedness shocked cry
Re: my brothers wicked wife by madamebebe(f): 12:01am On Apr 09, 2013
Op put up a warning sign next time please. What a grotesque image!! And how am I sure this story is real? Too many sickos mehn.. angry

1 Like

Re: my brothers wicked wife by seniourman(m): 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! A 4-month Sore / Effects Of Yodi Drug..pls Help / Watch A Neurosurgeon Perform A Subdural Hematoma Operation - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.