Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Father Seeks Court’s Protection Against Children’s Intimidation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Seeks Court’s Protection Against Children’s Intimidation (537 Views)

Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife / Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft / Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Seeks Court’s Protection Against Children’s Intimidation by Tjohn1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
Makurdi – A 56-year-old father, Mr Pius Ategba, on Monday prayed a Makurdi Magistrates’ Court to free him from his sons’ harassment and intimidation.

Ategba told the court that James and Justin, a set of twins, were making life difficult for him in his own house, with James threatening to kill him by sword or gun.

“James had threatened to kill me either by sword or gun in my own house. He even asked me to vacate my house; that if I do not, I will one day blame myself for failing to comply with his directive,’’ he said.

He said that James had sold all his property and wanted him to vacate the house so that he would also sell it.

The father said that all efforts to bring peace between him and his children had proved abortive.

He, therefore, prayed the court to order the accused to stop harassing him as well as to move out of his house.

The accused, however, denied all the allegations.

Justin said he was staying at Adikpo and was surprised to receive the summons, adding that that only James was staying in Makurdi with their father.

The magistrate, Mrs Felicia Ikyegh, adjourned the case until April 25 for hearing.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/father-seeks-courts-protection-against-childrens-intimidation/
Re: Father Seeks Court’s Protection Against Children’s Intimidation by baby124: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
Very slow father. He needs to will all his properties to charity as these boys are bas*tards. The ones they have sold, he needs to go to court and collect back, make sure they are put in jail for selling stolen property and they work to refund those they scammed. Then organize proper military men to hold the idiots for a week for thorough beating and breaking of bones, with a clear order not to return to the immediate vicinity, and if anything should happen to the baba, they will both be wanted.! Shior! Tough love is needed o, some of these kids are crazy. This is why when people cry for children and go everywhere to find child, may you not get the one that will kill you.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba101 Now Available On The Apple Appstore / Children's Day! / Who Really Owns A Man, His Mother Or His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.