Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft (26767 Views)

88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by dre11(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
A middle-aged man, Mr Emmanuel Olamurin, on Friday, pleaded with at an Akure Customary Court to dissolve his 21 year-old marriage, accusing his wife, one Modupe, of trying to kill him.“My wife wanted to kill me by clutching and pulling my manhood,” Olamurin told the court.

The complainant, who is a retired civil servant, told the court that his wife was a “great threat” that he could no longer live with.
He also alleged that Modupe was fond of stealing his money, and cited some instances. According to him, the respondent has sold some property belonging to the family, without his consent.
The retired civil servant said that the union had lost any affection needed in any good marriage and should therefore be dissolved.

In her response, the respondent denied the allegations and insisted that the marriage contract must remain.
She accused him of promiscuity, saying that it was the main reason for his call for dissolution of the marriage.

According to her, she once caught him on bed with one of their neighbours, adding that instead of showing some remorse, declared that he was at liberty “to do anything”. She stressed that elders had intervened to resolve the issues, but that her husband had always turned deaf ears.
Ruling on the case, Mrs. Modupe Alex-Adedipe, the president of the court, advised the complainant to desist from committing all the atrocities his wife was accusing him of.

She urged him to take proper care of his family, especially their only child, because family peace would ensure a bright future for the boy.

The president adjourned the case to Sept. 15 for further hearing. (NAN)

http://leadership.ng/news/456978/man-seeks-divorce-after-accusing-wife-of-pulling-manhood
Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
Yesterday it was Toto Checker, today is Pr1ck Puller..

The rate at which people is going about this divorce of a thing, E Don Dey Make Me Think Out Loud

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
rate of divorce these days.

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by dre11(m): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
one Modupe, of trying to kill him.“My wife wanted to kill me by clutching and pulling my manhood,”Olamurin told the court.

am sure she is pulling the manhood because you are using it to cause some untold hurt and catastrophic with it

you have allowed it to think for you instead of using your brain so she must be pulling it for you to remove your thinking faculty from it and start to use your brain

16 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by ijustdey: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
what is the difference BTW a ToTo checker and Prick Puller.....

it was the man that had his day yesterday.......

today, its the lady that is pulling his prick maybe to check if he is cheating too

6 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by philfrey08: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
undecided
They both remind me of a marriage in Nigerian politics.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by boman2014: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
oga, abeg keep your JOHN THOMAS for one place na.

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by sukkot: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
wahala
Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by California30(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Yellow Bar women sabi pull prick

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by sexymoma(f): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
dre11 never give information wey sweet person since i sabi am
i wan dey bliv say dis guy dey wrk for court ooo... boya those pple wey dey shat "order"

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by Fixamm: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
eya
Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ok

"According to her, she once caught him on bed with one of their neighbours, adding that instead of showing some remorse, declared that he was at liberty “to do anything”.“My wife (Modupe) wanted to kill me by clutching and pulling my manhood,” Olamurin told the court.

This is what marriage has become shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by MadCow1: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sorry Sir..

She thought she was starting the generator.. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
The president of the court and the respondent are namesakes ? lipsrsealed
Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
News like this only serve to prove that many educated Nigerians are actually "educated illiterates". School isn't just someplace you go to learn theories and earn a certificate; it is also a place where you're trained to think and act like a gentleman/lady. Apparently, the rot in the education system goes way deeper than we initially thought.
If you think you're tough, and see violence as the best way to resolve issues, then why don't you just go and join the Armed Forces?
Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by thorpido(m): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
She dey attack headquarters be that.
21yrs in marriage is a long time for a couple to have ironed out differences and live in harmony.People just no longer want to make the commitment and sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by MrPristine: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
One chance cheesy grin
Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by themosthigh: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Before i clicked the post, i could swear that it was a yoruba issue because this kind of stories can only come from such a shameless people. All there stories na about Nyash, prick, smell and nothing else....pls learn how to wash your dirty laundries descretly[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by sunnywhyt(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Funny

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by oatzeal(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2015

Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by free2ryhme: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
angry

Women when quarrelling without your man leave his manhood out of it.

Period!

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by francizy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
dre11:

am sure she is pulling the manhood because you are using it to cause some untold hurt and catastrophic with it

you have allowed it to think for you instead of using your brain so she must be pulling it for you to remove your thinking faculty from it and start to use your brain

You are encouraging (physical) domestic violence with this your post. No matter what a man does to a woman (apart from physical abuse), she has no damn freaking right to pull his dìck violently.

Now I ask, what if she destroys his têsticlês, would you have still posted this?
what if the woman had been the one who misbehaved and gotten pummeled by the man, wouldn't you have condemned the act?

Btw, my statement doesn't take away the fact that the man is a fooool but let's not encourage violence of any form.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by MeAndYou(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Maybe the marriage was contracted based on the strength of his little man. And after losing the usefulness, the woman is asking (his) Mr Man for little accountability.

*just thinking aloud*
Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by maxiuc(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
If you to dirvoice women who are 50yrs upward dem no agree but try it with women under 30 nd 40yrs of age infact na them go even beg judge make him scatter the marriage that's facts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by Aminat508(f): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
when you arent giving her the D she has to pull it by force grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft by mranswer: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
things dey happen for naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) / Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya / My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.