Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) (33127 Views)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by chucky234(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2013
caukerzee: Dude, Gerrard Pique is 25 and Shakira is 35 do the maths also. Age don't mean s h i t man.
So Pique and Shakira na Yoruba and Calabar dem be abi,why you no go marry your aunty mate make you see wetin go shele for una house whether your family no go provoke.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Itulah(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2013
dannyokec: R

Not working tongue tongue tongue
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Itulah(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2013
PweetiQueensy: amebor grin

The truth is always bitter undecided
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by wckabuoh(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2013
It is obvious that Kate is tripping for this dude. See as she de give all her body to this guy shocked
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by temmyplayboy(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2013
dopeJemi:

So if u dream say banky w and kate dey date, u go beLieve? And do u think banky w is singLe? Banky z 32 and kate is either 42 or 43... U do d maths
[color=#006600][quote author=dopeJe

[b]

Guy u b mumu,age na just a number okay wize up,when money,swagg,fyn boi.. talks bull shit like u keep quiet asap....
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by ajetunde: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2013
Hmmmm Kate Henshaw and Banky W? unconfirmed ofofo reaching us suggest something is going on between these lovebirds two and when you put two and two together and it gives you four, matter don settle be that.

Read Here >>> http://liveofofo.com/28376/hmmmm-kate-henshaw-and-banky-w/
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2013
mikeyhernadez: This is not my business

It's mine
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by robo247(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2013
age or no age, both of them r making sense and they r perfect match.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by victor2exl(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2013
Are they Dating.?...Very possible after all they are single.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by everyday: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2013
they fit each other
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by brummell: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2013
U r talking of age, ask shakiest and pique
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by jennyo: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2013
kate looks really good.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by exbash: 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
Abeg u use calculator, wetin b d answer make i copy am...

Itulah: I just did the Maths and they are good to go tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by ruckylove: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
such silly posture undecided
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by fanckyc(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
banky diggin kate or nt,wotz ur biznes?de pix mak sense sha...
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
Older women know who they are, and that makes them more beautiful than younger ones. I like to see a face with some character. I want to see lines. I want to see wrinkles. wink
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by blackbeau1(f): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
Beautiful picture
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Cizzy99(m): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
wow see
as dem fyn
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
dey look gud on each oda sha despite the age diff
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
dopeJemi:

So if u dream say banky w and kate dey date, u go beLieve? And do u think banky w is singLe? Banky z 32

His Football age abi??
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Revolva(m): 12:59am On Apr 12, 2013
andyanders: Something dey happen and nothing do them. You can date anybody that you have access to no matter the age. Even if the age is kate 50 and Banky 30. They are adult and nothing wrong with that. I have dated a woman before that she was 20 yrs older than I was and she was so sweet, natural and very great body. Unless she tells you her age, you will be taking her to be in her early 20s. She had her first child when she was 16 and I met the guy when he came visiting from Ohio and we were almost age mate. So, I don't think anything is wrong with this two having affair.They are rich and famous.None is taking advantage of each other.

so did you Bleep her...wow someones mum..of your age....oga tell us i know american women are like dat ...i know u hammer am
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by banmaster(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2013
dopeJemi:

So if u dream say banky w and kate dey date, u go beLieve? And do u think banky w is singLe? Banky z 32 and kate is either 42 or 43... U do d maths

Kate is 44, I want you to know that age is just a NUMBER in a relationship
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2013
dem be samsung ambassadors! una no de watch news?!...but u go know when tonto dike cough....mtsheeeewww yeye question
Itulah: Is Banky W Digging It With Kate Henshaw?

I saw this Picture somewhere and it got me thinking.
Guys what are your view?
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Itulah(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
metamorphus11: dem be samsung ambassadors! una no de watch news?!...but u go know when tonto dike cough....mtsheeeewww yeye question

Your papa tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by chykmoni(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
... U just talked like a foolish kid. what concerns age with affection?
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
you noh well!
Itulah:

Your papa tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
:Pyou noh well![quote author=Itulah]
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Itulah(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2013
metamorphus11: you noh well! :Pyou noh well!

Your mama grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God / Kemi Olunloyo: "Tonto Dikeh Is Just Going Through Emotional Abuse" / Victor Osuagwu: Why I Did My White Wedding 15 Years After My Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.