Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) (33126 Views)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Combingmaster: 5:07am On Apr 11, 2013
[left][/left]
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by idriis: 5:14am On Apr 11, 2013
I no mind enter this lady oh kiss
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Pretyangel25(f): 6:07am On Apr 11, 2013
I tink de re nt dating. So 2 adult cant be close 2 each other witout ds general mentality of dem dating?
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by PweetiQueensy(f): 6:13am On Apr 11, 2013
Itulah:

Have you seen Banky`s right hand position lipsrsealed
amebor grin
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by 50calibre(m): 6:24am On Apr 11, 2013
*idriis*:
I no mind enter this lady oh kiss

Wetin you wan use enter her, you get co*k? abi na wooden stick you wan use?
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by fruityjojo(f): 6:34am On Apr 11, 2013
They are both Samsung ambassadors, maybe dats d reason 4 their supposed closeness.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by VMF(m): 6:37am On Apr 11, 2013
I am a newly registered nairalander! Make una welcome me nau!
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Deiok(m): 6:51am On Apr 11, 2013
@op. Watin u dey imagine
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by tpapi: 7:01am On Apr 11, 2013
Am more concerned abt d pix,is just beautiful,cool n sexy
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by sunnyt1(m): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2013
she is 1971 while he is 1981 , jst lik mariah Carey and Nick Canon.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by UkwuNnu(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2013
Is this the Nigerian version of Shekira/Pique?

Kai, bros Banky remember that after Pique ate that apple, his career has never been the same o.

But u go Chop and pass, I grant u visa to Jerusalem.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by UkwuNnu(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2013
undecided
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Barthx(m): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2013
So any guy that holds a lady in a picture must be having an affair with they lady? Na wa o!
Btw please Moses needs your help to become the next Nigerian Idol simply text 518 to 33680 from any network in Nigeria.
#TeamMoses#
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by 5much(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2013
too close for comfort
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Martbeat(m): 7:48am On Apr 11, 2013
Itulah: I just did the Maths and they are good to go tongue tongue tongue tongue
the equation was so straight forward...... Make una flex jhor:-D:-D
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Hairat007(f): 7:49am On Apr 11, 2013
If dey re actually having sometin special, den dey have my support! AfteraII dey aint kids no more
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by igemi(f): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2013
Notin do dem oooooo
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by StateOfMind: 8:02am On Apr 11, 2013
Lol@ thread! Naija men have still not forgiven kate for the statement she made back then and can't wait to see her get hooked to a nigerian man so they can just skin her alive. Even without confirmation, some already started sharpening their razor mouth.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by anonimi: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2013
The Banky guy na real hustler!
Good PR move IF nothing else dey inside.
Got many people talking about him and the babes too.
Who loss? Who gain?
Was he not with Damilola Adegbite in another red carpet picture some time ago?

Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by sage2(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2013
This calabar girl and priick sha. Oyinbo thing no dey reach am again?
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by ifyfaith: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2013
stainlessify: Cnt 2celeb tak photos?

abi oooooo,me too i wonder o,ask dem wen it as become a crime for a woman to snap with a man in what ever way they like so far dey r matured n responsible fr dia action
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by caukerzee(m): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2013
dopeJemi:

So if u dream say banky w and kate dey date, u go beLieve? And do u think banky w is singLe? Banky z 32 and kate is either 42 or 43... U do d maths
Dude, Gerrard Pique is 25 and Shakira is 35 do the maths also. Age don't mean s h i t man.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by caukerzee(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2013
Itulah: This level don tail ooO. I no talk ooO lipsrsealed
Kaite is a new Samsung mobile ambassador tho, but you gotta suspect the body language.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2013
[size=13pt]I don't see how the Samsung ambassador thing even matters. Is that how colleagues hold each other? I don't blame anyone for speculating lol. Not that they have to confirm, but I'd guess that they're dating as well.[/size]
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by caukerzee(m): 8:41am On Apr 11, 2013
fruityjojo: They are both Samsung ambassadors, maybe dats d reason 4 their supposed closeness.
No, you cant compare the closeness when Sasha was the person inplace of Kate. The body language says alot.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Kk4(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2013
That's some serious paming.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by andyanders: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2013
Something dey happen and nothing do them. You can date anybody that you have access to no matter the age. Even if the age is kate 50 and Banky 30. They are adult and nothing wrong with that. I have dated a woman before that she was 20 yrs older than I was and she was so sweet, natural and very great body. Unless she tells you her age, you will be taking her to be in her early 20s. She had her first child when she was 16 and I met the guy when he came visiting from Ohio and we were almost age mate. So, I don't think anything is wrong with this two having affair.They are rich and famous.None is taking advantage of each other.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Adehwale: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2013
I dnt tink there z a point in this, All i can see is two celebrities taking a photo together...i dnt tink dere z any string attached to this.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by dederocs(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2013
OP you are a clown.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by chucky234(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2013
Banky I don dey suspect you with Kate since,but I no go yarn anything till I catch you red-handed dey chop the kpomo.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by chucky234(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2013
andyanders: Something dey happen and nothing do them. You can date anybody that you have access to no matter the age. Even if the age is kate 50 and Banky 30. They are adult and nothing wrong with that. I have dated a woman before that she was 20 yrs older than I was and she was so sweet, natural and very great body. Unless she tells you her age, you will be taking her to be in her early 20s. She had her first child when she was 16 and I met the guy when he came visiting from Ohio and we were almost age mate. So, I don't think anything is wrong with this two having affair.They are rich and famous.None is taking advantage of each other.
Guy Ohio na Yankee where culture no get value,here na Naija where culture exists ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture / Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.