Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo (19346 Views)

Gwendolyn Okutele Receives SUV As Wedding Gift / Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) / Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by femzy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
What about the team? Soccer is a Team game. Not fair IMHO. cheesy
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by Valto(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
success av many friends. keshi congrats on ur new ride. enjoy!
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by tellwisdom: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: wey your own?ordinary bicycle you no get
ole, u wan steal my bicycle angry
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by brownlord: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=Biola-em][/quote]

U dey ok so?
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by fr3do(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: kai madam bad belle do enter,no wonder you still dey trek at age 55

she is right.
This is turnin into a giving competition.every1 wants to flex wealth,petty mentality!
What will happen if we win the world cup?
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by mdee1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
Chai,dz guy just dey get everytin.nawao
even d playerz got their share.omo anybody wey get club or academy,i wan start 2 play ball
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by rimms(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
Keshi, I love you with all my heart. I can never forget my evening with you in Togo a few years ago. You deserve everything that is thrown at you. This is your time, enjoy it.

But be very very careful dealing with Adenuga. His gifts are curse. His promise is nothing but a bad gas that disappears into the air very quickly. Everything he does is to indirectly promote himself and his businesses. The man loves nobody, no country but himself. This same man can't even provide for his own family without a curve ball, nothing he does is straight forward or goes smoothly. At least 3 to 4 of his children have already distance themselves from the evil man, and the same thing goes with other members of his family.
So, Keshi, do not get too carried away by anything this man does. He can change his mind at any moment. Majority of his businesses are operated by his mood. He is unethical from A to Z

Be careful, Be careful and Be careful!!!
Adenuga is as fake as a pair of plastic shoes. He can not change, he can not help himself and he will continue to deceive some people but not everybody.

If he loves Nigeria and Nigerians so much, he should be asked to pay his taxes and return all the money pocketed from fuel subsidy.
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by endymetrix(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
For me He deserves it. For those of you saying that its enough for the gifts; if Keshi was to be your father, will u open that ur wide mouth to say its enough? I hate those that hate good things and appreciation.
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by grandstar(m): 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
Why complain of the branding- Never look a gift horse in the mouth

This branding alone can add 100,000 subscribers to GLO.

So GLO with it!
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by WhyAWhy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
I really don't understand what people are on about?!!!

GLO gave out a gift to someone.. and you expect them not to BRAND it??!!! Are you for real Whenever ANY company/organisation does something for "free", they would usually put their name/logo/brand on it. I am surprised anyone would make an issue out of this. That's why even programmes on tv have "sponsored" by etc and also have their adverts spicing most of the programme.

It's not also as if Keshi is under an oath or a bond not to remove the "logo" brand. Wakeup people
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by j4jj: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
Na wa o!!!e neva do! Dem jst dey dash ds man so many things! *Jealousy apart* I hope Keshi has been paying his tithes from all these goodies given him
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by Tropilo(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
Belle go don run Siasia tier.

Anyway, Bayelsa gov don give am "anti-biotic".
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by iamDGOVNOR: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
Flex bro,U̶̲̥̅̊
Deserve it...
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by dorggito1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=rimms]Keshi, I love you with all my heart. I can never forget my evening with you in Togo a few years ago. You deserve everything that is thrown at you. This is your time, enjoy it.

But be very very careful dealing with Adenuga. His gifts are curse. His promise is nothing but a bad gas that disappears into the air very quickly. Everything he does is to indirectly promote himself and his businesses. The man loves nobody, wetin dis man dey talk he sack u recently na wa 4 u oo
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by dorggito1(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
@rimms u ar sayin trash wats ur business with his family nd hw he (adenuga)lives nd spend its money.smh say all ur post.all full hatred.common go nd make ur own money nd stop stalking. som people self mtchewwwww @topic nice of him with gud business strategy
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by dc555: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
reaping the fruits of his labour
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by econome(m): 4:37am On Apr 10, 2013
ALL NA ADVERT....
Brand_new: Dem for no brand the car nau!
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by Ninilowo(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2013
Daapada! Owo baba ijebu. The man get sense die. Just like man chairman. He no even honour coachiee come present d vehicle. O ga gaaan!
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by playboy19(m): 11:27am On Apr 11, 2013
rimms: Keshi, I love you with all my heart. I can never forget my evening with you in Togo a few years ago. You deserve everything that is thrown at you. This is your time, enjoy it.

But be very very careful dealing with Adenuga. His gifts are curse. His promise is nothing but a bad gas that disappears into the air very quickly. Everything he does is to indirectly promote himself and his businesses. The man loves nobody, no country but himself. This same man can't even provide for his own family without a curve ball, nothing he does is straight forward or goes smoothly. At least 3 to 4 of his children have already distance themselves from the evil man, and the same thing goes with other members of his family.
So, Keshi, do not get too carried away by anything this man does. He can change his mind at any moment. Majority of his businesses are operated by his mood. He is unethical from A to Z

Be careful, Be careful and Be careful!!!
Adenuga is as fake as a pair of plastic shoes. He can not change, he can not help himself and he will continue to deceive some people but not everybody.

If he loves Nigeria and Nigerians so much, he should be asked to pay his taxes and return all the money pocketed from fuel subsidy.

Bro, do you have some kind of alert that pop up whenever Adenuga's name appears on Nairaland? Cos i have never seen a thread about Adenuga without you showing up to discredit him in anyway possible.

What amazes me is that you still havent tell us all what this guy (Adenuga) did to you that makes you so bitter whenever you hear his name smiley
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by rimms(m): 6:45am On Apr 14, 2013
If he loves Nigeria and Nigerians so much, he should be asked to pay his taxes and return all the money pocketed from fuel subsidy
Adenuga knows nothing about soccer and doesn't love anyone or Nigeria, but himself.
Nigeria will become a better country as soon as we all wake up, wise up and stop being foo1s.
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by rimms(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
If you're looking for a wealthy Nigerian with a common sense, that is committed to his country and also devoted to his people, please try Aligo Dangote, not Adenuga.
Adenuga loves nothing but himself. He has no choice but to continue to throw gifts around like a mad man to buy or confuse people that do not know him. But we know that any gift from this man is a curse.
I can't wait for Nigerians to become smarter and strong enough to expose evil men like Adenuga.

If Adenuga loves Nigeria and Nigerians so much, he should be asked to pay his taxes and return all the money pocketed from fuel subsidy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Daughter's Birthday Photoshoot / The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic / Eucharia Anunobi Smiles Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.