Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo (19337 Views)

Gwendolyn Okutele Receives SUV As Wedding Gift / Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) / Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by roccio(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi, today received his 2013 Range Rover and Toyota Camry, at the Globacom office in Victoria Island. The cars are the gifts that Glo boss, Mike Adenuga promised the Big Boss after he led the Nigerian team to gold at the AFCON 2013. The keys were presented by the Group Chief Operating Officer, Mohammed Jameel.

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/stephen-keshi-receives-his-range-rover.html

Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 09, 2013
Dem for no brand the car nau!

4 Likes

Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by Mustay(m): 3:37am On Apr 09, 2013
Hope it comes with unlimited fuel cover but seriously, Adenuga asked him whatever he wanted. Don't think the branding was part of what Keshi wanted. Anyway sha, money speaks undecided
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2013
That guy na business man true true grin

1 Like

Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by Paentera(m): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2013
Brand_new: Dem for no brand the car nau!

Think of it this way - there's no free lunch when you dine with men like Adenuga. Its a branding opportunity for them and I believe Glo struck gold with this. Free PR for their Glo Unlimited which I believe is aimed at high end users. Imagine the high end places Keshi would drive these machines to and will keep generating gist about the product.

The Bull, I doff my hat for your thinking.

6 Likes

Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by ekenekes: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2013
He deserves it...hardwork pays
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by overkillR(f): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2013
Enough of these gifts already.
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by Dreal1247: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2013
Congratulations SOK.
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by WizPrince1(m): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2013
Chai, and they don't value supporters that even killed theirselves just because of Nations Cup... Lets be united atleast

1 Like

Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by brownlord: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2013
So na my rechrge card money this boy, adenuga dey waiste like this so,chai thunder fire poverty, by the end of this yr i never hammer, na to they submit cv for all the kidnaping coy for niger delta, or form my millitant group

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by Scarpon(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2013
a good job well deserved
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by patholaw: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2013
na old news be dis....somtin dem done show for Tv tire.....
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2013
Congrats Coachie! You deserve it.
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by kennyonthrone(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2013
Being a successful coach on my left mind....who knws I might win d world cup 4 una den una go sell 9ja gv me....abegi al dis gift dn do
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2013
Unlimited**
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by Lakayana: 11:19am On Apr 09, 2013
What we know is today we do not know what tomorrow holds for us so whatever you are given grab.

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by aieromon(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2013
Congrats Big Boss Man
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by Morgan1092(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2013
Mek em try win world cup, mek dem buy am P. Jet. #typical 9ja#
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by Biolaem: 11:29am On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=brownlord]So na my rechrge card money this boy, adenuga dey waiste like this so,chai thunder fire poverty, by the end of this yr i never hammer, na to they submit cv for all the kidnaping coy for niger delta, or form my millitant group[/quot person wey no fit kill cockroach wan 4m militant group...see as u kpai.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by Dreal1247: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=overkill®]Enough of these gifts already.
Opportunity comes but once. Nobody could av remembered them if they didnt win the trophy .

1 Like

Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by Morgan1092(m): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2013
melojames: Congrats Coachie! You deserve it.
Mek u go sit down joor! Say em cari Nations cup, wetn Spain don gv Del bosque.
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by Morgan1092(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2013
brownlord: So na my rechrge card money this boy, adenuga dey WAISTE like this so,chai thunder fire poverty, by the end of this yr i never hammer, na to they submit cv for all the kidnaping coy for niger delta, or form my millitant group
na ur babe WAISTE?
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by rozayx5(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
Chai, and they don't value supporters that even killed theirselves just because of Nations Cup... Lets be united atleast

and who sent them, smh for some peoples mentality

1 Like

Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by tonididdy(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2013
Paentera:

Think of it this way - there's no free lunch when you dine with men like Adenuga. Its a branding opportunity for them and I believe Glo struck gold with this. Free PR for their Glo Unlimited which I believe is aimed at high end users. Imagine the high end places Keshi would drive these machines to and will keep generating gist about the product.

The Bull, I doff my hat for your thinking.
...and where in naija dont they know GLO or is he gonna drive the car in the uk or usa.
the car was branded with a sticker i guess.
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by KingPradas(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
it's a marketing scheme, see glo sticker on the car everyone where he goes with the car. People will think of GLO.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by IYANGBALI: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
overkill®:
Enough of these gifts already.
kai madam bad belle do enter,no wonder you still dey trek at age 55

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by tellwisdom: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
Msheww, fairly used car undecided
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by Orikinla(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
[size=28pt]These are not gifts, but Glo mobile road adverts on the go.
Baba Ijebu is always looking for how to use one stone to kill two birds. [/size] grin

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by Inik(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Success has many brothers but failure is an orphan
Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by playboy19(m): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Damn Adenuga and his business sense. All the people that heard that he was going to give Keshi a Range and a Camry must have been thinking that Adenuga is a generous man, unknown to them that he is a true business man (scammer cheesy) .

Instead of him to officially sign Keshi as an ambassador for glo, he cunningly have him advertising glo all over the place for peanut in the name of 'car gifts'

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by IYANGBALI: 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
tellwisdom: Msheww, fairly used car undecided
wey your own?ordinary bicycle you no get

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic / Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post / Rachael Okonkwo Rocks Hunter's Attire On Set (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.