Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

How Profitable Is Your Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Profitable Is Your Blog. (762 Views)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / How Profitable Is Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is Your Blog. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
I wouldn't like to dwell too much on the topic so I will be going straight to the point.
Let us all know how much followership you have been able to gain as a blogger over a period of time and how you've been able to profit from your audience.
We might all be able to learn from some insights we get here.
Re: How Profitable Is Your Blog. by Caroguama(f): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
Well my blog (www.carolinewabara.com) has brought in steady traffic, new leads and customers over the years. Thanks to Google rank. Which is worth the effort. Blogging is good business, if you are consistent and have an editorial calendar. Just focus on educating, entertaining and informing your audience, and they will keepcoming back for more.
Re: How Profitable Is Your Blog. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
Caroguama: Well my blog (www.carolinewabara.com) has brought in steady traffic, new leads and customers over the years. Thanks to Google rank. Which is worth the effort. Blogging is good business, if you are consistent and have an editorial calendar. Just focus on educating, entertaining and informing your audience, and they will keepcoming back for more.
Very interesting.
Re: How Profitable Is Your Blog. by miqos02(m): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
pls do you understand the new blogger template editor? it confusing
Re: How Profitable Is Your Blog. by Basic(m): 9:25am On Apr 15, 2013
Although it's not monetized yet, my blog has been attracting clients. (I'm a freelance writer.)

And the total I earn monthly is enough to make a living.
Re: How Profitable Is Your Blog. by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2013
Basic: Although it's not monetized yet, my blog has been attracting clients. (I'm a freelance writer.)

And the total I earn monthly is enough to make a living.
That's very nice.

@miqos02 please post a link.

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Sell This Facebook Fan Page / Where Do I Get Clients To Write For? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.