Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

What Do You Think About The Illuminati Craze Engulfing The Internet World? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Think About The Illuminati Craze Engulfing The Internet World? (793 Views)

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story / Tuface And The Illuminati. Could This Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About The Illuminati Craze Engulfing The Internet World? by Atosiney(m): 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
I am seriously amazed at the rate people talk about the illuminati lately. I use to think and behave the same way but then I realized that its not worth my time, but I may be wrong.
So nairalanders, what do you think?
Re: What Do You Think About The Illuminati Craze Engulfing The Internet World? by tpia5: 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
MY pet peeve is the acronym milf.

It took me a while to understand what it meant and i have to say, what an utterly disgusting and classless term.

But am i surprised its commonly used on nl.

Na today?

(1) (Reply)

Actress Susan Peters Denies Gay Rumours…how Blogger Linda Ikeji Apologized To He / Red Carpet Photos From The 2013 Teen Choice Awards In LA / Omotola The Trailblazer - Written By Actress Omoni Oboli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.