Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story (65114 Views)

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria / Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati / Tuface And The Illuminati. Could This Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by seleroms: 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2012
Don Jazzy took offence with the spoof that called himself and the Mo’Hits team a new recruits into the Illuminati cult as he tweeted the following on social networking site, Twitter:

@DONJAZZY (Michael Collins)
hahahahahaha this is the dumbest story i have ever read. guys pls read. i don laff tire /qr6Fk9

DONJAZZY Michael Collins
its stories like this about me that makes me doubt that the shit exists in the first place. /qr6Fk9 hisssss.

DONJAZZY Michael Collins
instead of the idiot to say they want promo for their site. RT @Ekpedekumoebila: Who’s d fool behind dat?! *SMH*

The story read:

Finally there is incontrovertible proof that Nigerian superstar entertainer, D’Banj, and other members of Mo’Hits record label headed by prolific producer, Don Jazzy, are 100% confirmed members of the uber-evil secret cult, the Illuminati.

The undeniable evidence was provided by artistes of the record label themselves, causing Nigerians to philosophically comment that ‘they have used their own hands to do themselves.’

The evidence in question is a video clip produced by the record label in which D’Banj, Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, Wande Coal and an unidentified man dance like gay men to D’Banjs’ new hit single, Oliver Twist.

Dr Zen Solonso, a Zen expert and an expert on everything Illuminati, analysed the video and exposed all the hidden Illuminati symbols in it.

According to him, one of the biggest objectives of the Illuminati is to turn everybody gay – this is why their known members like Kanye West, dress like Gay men. It would be recalled that D’Banj and Don Jazzy have recently signed up to Kanye Wests’ record label.

In the group’s Oliver Twist video, they did not only dance like gay men, they also invite people to record their own Oliver videos and post it to them at oliver@mohitsrecords.com. And they even further enticed people with thousands of dollars that will be paid to the best video.

Already there are lots of videos on Youtube showing young people, both boys and girls, dancing like gay men to the Oliver Twist song.

Dr Solonso also pointed out that in the group’s video Don Jazzy is wearing what looks like chequered trousers.

“This alternating pattern of white and black squares is the Illuminati’s mind control method,” he said.

Indeed, according to the expert, the song’s catchy tune and highly danceable sound is down to Don Jazzy’s pants.

Dr Solonso also pointed out that at some point in the video the unidentified man walks across the camera, holding a red bag and what looks like an enchanted horn.

Finally, the expert drew attention to the sound speakers and other electronic equipment arranged to spell the word ILLUMINATI behind the artistes as they dance like gay men.

This, according to him, is the strongest evidence that the video, the song, and the invitation for people to film their own Oliver Twist videos are nothing but an Illuminati plot to turn Nigerians gay

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/13367/7/don-jazzy-addresses-the-illuminati-story.html
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by brainchild78(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2012
well only the parties concerned and God know the truth. While to desist from judging other I still remain vigilant in these evil times.

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Blackbody20(m): 2:36am On Apr 21, 2012
brainchild78: well only the parties concerned and God know the truth. While to desist from judging other I still remain vigilant in these evil times.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Blackbody20(m): 2:36am On Apr 21, 2012
brainchild78: well only the parties concerned and God know the truth. While to desist from judging other I still remain vigilant in these evil times.
thats just it my brother.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by lincy(f): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2012
I hav made my reseach in all this illuminati tin, it real, real my dear brothers and sisters but to make u see to ur self, will list some evidence and and u also google illuminati to well explain ur findings. You must belong for u to survive in hollywood.and it is certain u feature illuminati sign in ur music or film dats is only way u cast a spel on dat art work for it to sale and hiplotize d mass, I swear AMERICANS ar already doom, newest taget is developing cities. Now note * illuminati- de enlighten once* dis tins ar done subconsciously dat it take a *carefull eye for u to know.NIGERIA is infiltrated alread just watch d letest musics carefully **we ar @ d edge of antichrist 666 the new world order is targetting ONE GOVernment u hav seen the revelotion going on in africa Nigeria will not be left aside it just dat nigeria is very difficult for for dem to penetrate back to d main point

Symbols- 1.the index and smallest finger up with oder fingers down(rep BAPHOMED HEAD)
2.Triangle pyramid
3 the one eye (all seing eye)
4.The two horns of BAPHOMed.
5. D one eye symbol wit d thurmb and index finger with three oder hands free- 666 and a lot others just google illuminati

American musicians
Latest music
1.Drake/rihanna(Take care) music-d bow horn and the owl

Nicki. Minaj-(save me) de horse two ears rap the Bahpo

Chrisbrown-@ d end of his music throw his suit on d camera and bapho's head with horns waz shown just under 2seconds.

Jayzzy/kanye west(don't let me into my zone) *OMG* a lot of symbols

The american musicians

Local musicians
1.Dbanj Oliver twist - watch d video some on showed d two hand finger

2. D lady dat sang kele kele love - there was triangle onbackground dancing with 2 oder girls

3. The Big Brother. Africa (BBA)reality show -the one eye log.
It only God dat can save us.

Hav not taken time to go over local videos .

*it not only D banj * a lot of our musicians ar down with it.

9 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by lincy(f): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2012
Check out wat I hav below, ladies we see it as fun or a model it a spel, that is kim kad formly caled (kk) d socalled reality show,both d ELLE show.

Down is kim with a puppy head on her nipple, d two ears of d puppy rep d baph, we all know d reaLity show she runs pass no gud massage rather she seduces Men, come to tink of it not quite too long a lady poured floor on her @ d red carpet show did u tak time to read meaning into dat

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Ejine(m): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2012
Ugh! Why the fuuuck do I always keep winding up in the wrong place with these crackhead theorists?

Why don't you all go join your disgraced daddy Harold Camping and his FAILED May21st/Oct-whatever doomsday prophecy in his hospital room?

Or is doom all you're taught in your Sunday schools? angry
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 21, 2012
I have been there, and done that.. I spent 6months of my life in 2009 doing research about illuminati, freemasons, skull and bones etc. Wasting your time on things like this, and things you don't have the power to change - will only make you depressed.. My advice to every young soul out there, trying to survive in life - whilst being sane - is to focus on their lives, and do away with things like this... Real or fake - it depends on how you look at it.. The funniest thing is that, it's part of our daily lives - and even most of your Pastors, and people y'all love to cheer are not SAINTS... Your Oyedepos, Adeboyes, Kumuyi, Pope, Imams etc.. The world is just too complex.....

The world is a very complex place, and the power structure is complex... Lead a good life, and stop worrying yourselves about things like this... That's my advice!! undecided lipsrsealed

23 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Delafruita(m): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2012
all this illuminati talk is just crap.its true they exist but that doesnt mean every successful person belongs to the cult.

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by DExplorer1: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2012
Too many decays going on in the name of vogue and civilisation. Best believe, they will all penetrate through what we see and hear and most especially what gives us fun; entertainment. Let the wise beware!!!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by KINGwax(m): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2012
Seriously? Like killz'll say, are u discombobulated (woteva dt means) or jst deluded?
Illuminati may be real for fucck's sake but who da hell is dr Zen solonso? He doesn't even have a history wit wilkipedia and u claim he's real? Some son-of-a-fucck jst came up wit a name to drive traffic on his site months ago. I've read ds story months ago after d unofficial video was poste, googled the fuckin name which never exist in the first place.
Plus, can someone tell me how gays dance? Chris brown, jay z and kayne west are now gay abi? You'll be dead of stroke and jealousy by night fall. You're jst too pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by naptu2: 10:22am On Apr 21, 2012
lincy: I hav made my reseach in all this illuminati tin, it real, real my dear brothers and sisters but to make u see to ur self, will list some evidence and and u also google illuminati to well explain ur findings. You must belong for u to survive in hollywood.and it is certain u feature illuminati sign in ur music or film dats is only way u cast a spel on dat art work for it to sale and hiplotize d mass, I swear AMERICANS ar already doom, newest taget is developing cities. Now note * illuminati- de enlighten once* dis tins ar done subconsciously dat it take a *carefull eye for u to know.NIGERIA is infiltrated alread just watch d letest musics carefully **we ar @ d edge of antichrist 666 the new world order is targetting ONE GOVernment u hav seen the revelotion going on in africa Nigeria will not be left aside it just dat nigeria is very difficult for for dem to penetrate back to d main point

Symbols- 1.the index and smallest finger up with oder fingers down(rep BAPHOMED HEAD)
2.Triangle pyramid
5. D one eye symbol wit d thurmb and index finger with three oder hands free- 666 and a lot others just google illuminati

American musicians
Latest music

Chrisbrown-@ d end of his music throw his suit on d camera and bapho's head with horns waz shown just under 2seconds.

The american musicians

Local musicians

2. D lady dat sang kele kele love - there was triangle onbackground dancing with 2 oder girls

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Basics007: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2012
That doctor name funny die! Dr Solonso!!!

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by babaowo: 10:29am On Apr 21, 2012
shymmex: I have been there, and done that.. I spent 6months of my life in 2009 doing research about illuminati, freemasons, skull and bones etc. Wasting your time on things like this, and things you don't have the power to change - will only make you depressed.. My advice to every young soul out there, trying to survive in life - whilst being sane - is to focus on their lives, and do away with things like this... Real or fake - it depends on how you look at it.. The funniest thing is that, it's part of our daily lives - and even most of your Pastors, and people y'all love to cheer are not SAINTS... Your Oyedepos, Pope, Imams etc.. The world is just too complex.....

The world is a very complex place, and the power structure is complex... Lead a good life, and stop worrying yourselves about things like this... That's my advice!! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by chelseabmw(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by cashmentor(m): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2012
I only play and listen to Gospel and Rock Gospels these days! Left rap, RnB, hip hop and pure Rock some time ago....expecially Lady Gaga, stay away from her songs?

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by cold(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2012
Is this some kinda sick joke?
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by babaowo: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2012
cold: Is this some kinda sick joke?
... To u it might be.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2012
Really? A goat god? Pyramids? An eye? Horns? Uber-evil secret cult with plans of world "gayination"? How does that sound to you, 'cause to me it sounds like monday morning at the loony bin.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Odinaka00(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2012
Wetin concern me?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by ariyebaba(m): 10:55am On Apr 21, 2012
Its a pity we all in this mess of ILLUMINATI.

I read it on GOOGLE-ILLUMINATI,how they have taken over the whole world. They are in every facets of our life with thier agents all over.

Note: everything u make use of from money(American 1 dollar bill),electronics,gadgets,cars,household items,electronic & print media,politics,economy,religion,international organizations....................they are their with SECRET SYMBOLS.

Ummmhhhhh !!!

We are doomed ,in the end time.

For more on ILLUMINATI,GOOGLE it & u will be surprise.

wink cheesy cool tongue embarassed

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by AK481(m): 11:03am On Apr 21, 2012
I ve come to realise that if u ve/want to make it bigtime out there u ve to b controversial.wat beta way of making ur self controversial than ataching urself to illuminati or even fighting wit God in front of d camera?
Let mi jus take 2 examples;
1.lady gaga;she s shown a huge amt of fearlessness 4 God in her lifestyle n comments,especialy in her alejandro n judas lyrics,alejandro lyrics is abt asking jah nt to cal her name again...
Yet,her video s been played evryday on t.v n she has been packing awards like mad.
Wat abt chris brown's falling angel?
D irony of it all s when people hate u they tend to make u sell directly on indirectly.
If dis dbanj stuf s real n its controversy begins to rise,then dnt b suprise hw many copy he s gona sell.

Les i 4get i m a corper (just posted to lag),n i nid a nice lagos chick,i m tall n handsome.for more info check mi profile

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by edicolove: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2012
Those of you saying Illuminati does not exist or people are jealous should be really true to yourselves. The occult exist all over the world, from America to Asia to Europe to Africa. To deny is existence is foolish or at best very naïve.

Whether there are extra embellishments in some of the stories coming out is another issue but that wether the entertainment industry is controlled by the occult is very very real. Right here in Naija, it is the order of the day from the music industry to Nollywood and it inst new. People get involve in diabolical stuff to try and get ahead. Its being on from the days of Osadebe and Oliver de coque. KSA and Obey. The fugee artists are on their roll as we speak. Same goes for most of the so called new age Hiphop stars. It isn't just the music industry, even in government and private sector, all kind of cultism exist, from Ogboni to free masonry and so on. To deny it is to deny the truth.

If you still have doubts, simply do your album, go to alaba market and see what the marketers will tell you. After listening to your album, if they like it and thinks it is good enough for the market, the next thing they will tell you is that you need to go and baff or wash your face. All the circular music artists you know and are popular do it. That doesn't mean they aint got good talent but it might suprise you to hear very good albums that never made it to limelight.

You shouldn't expect Don Jazzy to admit it even if belongs there. That's normal. But DBanj is showing a lot of signs that he is into it. The scaoegoat is a very serious term in the occult. You might say its just coincidence but when you are a popular public figure, you don't do coincidence anymore. You push your convinctions. And if any celebrity really wants to tell you the truth, he will tell you that as soon as you become popular in society, different groups will come to you and ask you to join them if you do not already belong somewhere. These are real facts that exist everywhere in the world.

Musicians have always sang about supernatural powers backing them. It isn't new. Victor Uwaifo, Osadebe are examoles in Naija. Now Terry G calls himself Lucifer and praises Igbe in all his music. Same happens around the world. Especially America. My adivise to all is to be carefull what they watch and hear. Even movies have become a real source of spreading their messages. I love watching movies and can tell you that sadly 70% of modern movies are dedicated to spreading occult messages from gay to supernatural/fear stuff to christian science to one/new world order.

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by teireal(m): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2012
cashmentor: I only play and listen to Gospel and Rock Gospels these days! Left rap, RnB, hip hop and pure Rock some time ago....expecially Lady Gaga, stay away from her songs?
do u realize some gospel artist are involved.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by naptu2: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2012
Hide yo wives, hide yo kids, hide yo children!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by PeeBee: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2012
The article is laughable and unconvincing IMO, but people will believe anything.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by newmaonza: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2012
lincy: I hav made my reseach in all this illuminati tin, it real, real my dear brothers and sisters but to make u see to ur self, will list some evidence and and u also google illuminati to well explain ur findings. You must belong for u to survive in hollywood.and it is certain u feature illuminati sign in ur music or film dats is only way u cast a spel on dat art work for it to sale and hiplotize d mass, I swear AMERICANS ar already doom, newest taget is developing cities. Now note * illuminati- de enlighten once* dis tins ar done subconsciously dat it take a *carefull eye for u to know.NIGERIA is infiltrated alread just watch d letest musics carefully **we ar @ d edge of antichrist 666 the new world order is targetting ONE GOVernment u hav seen the revelotion going on in africa Nigeria will not be left aside it just dat nigeria is very difficult for for dem to penetrate back to d main point

2.Triangle pyramid

American musicians
Latest music

The american musicians

Local musicians

keep believing in fables
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by damilola15: 11:55am On Apr 21, 2012
Gawd, this thread is rib-cracking.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by lincy(f): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2012
@teireal yap I agree with u some gospel ar so much involve, the bible said in my name u heal d sick and raise d death,

Gospel involve

1.Kirk franklyn
2.TBN (chanels)
3.Bishop of All the modem churchs in nig am just being real with facts.

Sorry to say dis I hav body signals it it true but let mi cut it short the present era for d illuminti practice is major on traffic, d ability to generate human traffic loyal to art practice via
Music,religion,reality show,movie media etc it called soul winning, u can't beat dem u only save ur self dey rule d world

* Be careful of BIG BROTHER AFFRICA (BBA) a firm dat spends without recovering from it expense.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by August21(m): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2012
cashmentor: I only play and listen to Gospel and Rock Gospels these days! Left rap, RnB, hip hop and pure Rock some time ago....expecially Lady Gaga, stay away from her songs?

Please where can I download Gospel rock from...which website?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Basic(m): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2012
new maonza: keep believing in fables
Leave the f.o.o.ls. Very soon, they'll say Bill Gates, Dangote and Messi also belong to the Illuminati trash! Nonsense!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy, D’banj & Wande Coal Perform At Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wedding / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video / Kelvin Olusola, Grammy Award First Nigerian Winner [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.