Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,236 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding (60538 Views)

Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief / Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by emmadejust(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Katier00 :
u ar so mean
Katier00 :
u ar so mean
[color=#550000][/color] tis ppl wit fame nd styles of life wil always get flies petchin on their body due to they smell raw,make una let ha be joor,u no get money to take maintain ha undies talkles of askin for mariage..thank ur inlaw 4givin u ha daughter free of charge nd tax
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by supaeagles(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
p.josh:
I ain't joking...She gat aids.
Jst look at her pics mehn!
Bros, are you sure you chop today? Make you go soak garri, come back and look her fine picshure again.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by nenergy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
Not nice at all! I still remember the question and answer that got her the crown.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by emeraldvivida: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
Codedrock: And i dont really think she is that beautiful to get the miss world title. Is she?
Nigerians ca never appreciate what they have, if its easy then go and win miss world and come back now

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by biolabee(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
chiover: She go gri tek 2nd wife position for my huZ? Dats d only help I get for her cause my number one wife get a very nice milk factory which I sip from day and night.

Kolo. grin
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by babsthegreat: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
Is this true this looks like a painting,una too dey do aproko self
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Godogwu: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
goldfish80:
On judgement day, present it to God like this.

Smh.... This why Christianity is the oppiate of the masses according to Karl Marx.

I never said its wrong but i believe the God you serve and I serve would understand and would not hold back a righteous woman into his kingdom just cause she didnt get married. What exactly would you say about Rev sisters of the Catholic Church? Are they all going t hell just cause they didnt get married?

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by tope3x(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
she was so beautiful when she won miss world 2001.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuaE8-p2S4M
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by mariblizzy(f): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
she should go and eat well and have little flesh on her body, niaja men no too like bonny sturcture, wish her all the best in life...
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by goldfish80(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
Godogwu:

Smh.... This why Christianity is the oppiate of the masses according to Karl Marx.

I never said its wrong but i believe the God you serve and I serve would understand and would not hold back a righteous woman into his kingdom just cause she didnt get married. What exactly would you say about Rev sisters of the Catholic Church? Are they all going t hell just cause they didnt get married?
They are on α different level, they dedicated their chastisim to God. Smh

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by IYANGBALI: 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Beync: Pls cover this plastic tongue you can see it gone out of normal Bre*st Shape. Artificial
I dare you to bring out your slippers breassts
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by iamDGOVNOR: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
Who cares?if she likes she shuldn't get married...her younger sis has Ŋ☹ time 2 waste...flex ur marriage younga sis.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Xzhibit: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
my eyes are too holy to beholed iniqity.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
shakol91: . You dey mad..u make me laugh..hahahahahahah
watz funi?
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
shakol91: . You dey mad..u make me laugh..hahahahahahah
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by doppler777(m): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
"Bella ragazza snella" with sweet 'n' squeezeable orange sized melons,would love to 4ondle them ti.ties for good appreciation. grin wink
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by amebopost(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
That was not a malfunction. How can you call the work of God a malfunction?
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
cold: She is beautiful but a little too thin i might add

Thats why she is a model.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by dabrake(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
nyere84: What is it with Nigerian men and Marriage??

Must evritin be all about marriage??

Who says a lady cant be fulfilled & happy without marriage??
she can live a fulfilled life, yet she won't leave timi alaibe. Orisirisi.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by rezzy: 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
I remember the year she won MBGW, overjoyous nearly killed me.
She was beautiful and i think she still is. She should hurry up and get married cos she should be well over 30.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by obyikye(f): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Nwokem Iwe di gi na aru! Udo odikwa?
Akshow: Sagged tiny Agadiwayin baby dunlop slippers bweast
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by obyikye(f): 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
omo you funny gan, hahahahaha
sunny-p:
Omo see bobi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Godogwu: 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
goldfish80:
They are on α different level, they dedicated their chastisim to God. Smh

Not so different , and who exactly are you to judge abgani though ? Like you rented out a space in heaven. I just get amused at most of you that preach complete and utter rubbish

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
viewing...............
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by kemerific(m): 1:03am On Apr 10, 2013
Shit happens.. cool[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Blackgold09(f): 1:51am On Apr 10, 2013
T-smooth:
How did she became miss world sef when fine girl like this dey?
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by econome(m): 4:50am On Apr 10, 2013
Codedrock: And i dont really think she is that beautiful to get the miss world title. Is she?
..GUY NO BE ONLY BEAUTY THEM TAKE DEH JUDGE FOR MISS WORLD BEAUTY PAGENT O!....UR IQ REALLY MATTERS!!
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by goldfish80(m): 7:14am On Apr 10, 2013
Godogwu:

Not so different , and who exactly are you to judge abgani though ? Like you rented out a space in heaven. I just get amused at most of you that preach complete and utter rubbish
Plz show me a post were I judged Agbani? How can I judge someone Ive never even met before? don't put words into my mouth fingers.Am only arguing with those of you block heads who think its cool to do away with marriage.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by nicemend(m): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2013
OBSOLETE
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by chochoman: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2013
T-smooth:
How did she became miss world sef when fine girl like this dey?
By learning to speak good english,to go with good looks.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by nwannemous(m): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2013
hw is dat my concern
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Elizabethoni(f): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2013

No be by beauty alone jare it includes brains,statistics,carriage etc and above all GOD's Grace..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks / Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady / Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.