Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,989 members, 7,952,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding (60761 Views)

Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief / Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by IYANGBALI: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
Codedrock: And i dont really think she is that beautiful to get the miss world title. Is she?
honestly she is not. In this pics she looks like a wet fowl
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Orikinla(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
Agbani's problem is she has been falling into the wrong hands who manhandle her bo-obs, like that "mugu" in the picture was not man enough to adjust her bra and stop one of her bo-obs from popping out of her bra.
Until Orikinla takes over the care of her bo-obs, they will not be well loved. grin

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by IYANGBALI: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
ignis:
Yes, she is.
hell nooooo she is not
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Mospring(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
Harbosede02: Lol,itz might jst b ha own new style of wearing ha bra,morever she wore it lyk dat mayb she wud get ha own husband at ha junior sis wedding,xo i will call it advertising n nt malfuction
It cals for intercession ooooh!. cnt watch her remain alof.. without a hubby!.. its damn freaking us up.!
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by IYANGBALI: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
Morgan1092: Ova 105 NL n 130 guests viewing dis thread. Shebi na 1 pesin B**bs una wan see? <slaping ur cheeks 1 by 1>
dis one na boooobs?abeg see corrects boooobs for here
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
Morgan1092: I guez ur name is Chinyere born in 1984 stil Single. #jst asking#
Nope, u got it all wrong.

All i am saying is, there is more to life than marriage. Pls.

Come to tink of it, “Life“ is about hw well and not hw fast.

And, am sure this is why ladies rush into marriage( because of age), and rush out again. Thereby, increasing the rate of divorce. Also, making the children produced in the marriage to suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by IYANGBALI: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
larry_jayz: Thirdeded
fourted
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by IYANGBALI: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
nyere84: Nope, u got it all wrong.

All i am saying is, there is more to life than marriage. Pls.

Come to tink of it, “Life“ is about hw well and not hw fast.

And, am sure this is why ladies rush into marriage( because of age), and rush out again. Thereby, increasing the rate of divorce. Also, making the children produced in the marriage to suffer.
abeg make we hear word,no go marry,sidon there dey blow grammar and dey chase wealth wey 1 boy go deceive you and collect from your hand sorry i mean from your pant

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: abeg make we hear word,[b]no go marry,sidon there dey blow grammar [/b]and dey chase wealth wey 1 boy go deceive you and collect from your hand sorry i mean from your pant
grin grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by JOKLEVIZ(m): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
i dnt knw who iz agbani or wat eva bt dat gal on d screen dudez she get virus oh
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by stesia22cute: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
Abeg make una leav d girl jor.na d style of dress n even sef d style nor need bra.I wonder where d malfunctioning of d bra came about.dem see all dos plenty oyibo girls b4 dem carry miss world giv her.she is beautiful jor.d pipo wey say dem fine pass her,dem no go even select dem for miss osogbo audition sef.

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nacl: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
HMMMMM... SHE IS REALLY GETTING OLD.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by IYANGBALI: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
goldfish80:
I've seen prettier girls than Agbani, must confess.
Thou she should hurry up & get α man. She's less than 10years shy of menopause.
you sure say she never start?
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by IYANGBALI: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
Nacl: HMMMMM... SHE IS REALLY GETTING OLD.
dat na the side effect of consuming wrong spam from wrong men
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
Osyxcel:

grin grin grin grin Chei! Madam ID
it wasn't me embarassed tongue grin
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by IYANGBALI: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
Harbosede02: Lol,itz might jst b ha own new style of wearing ha bra,morever she wore it lyk dat mayb she wud get ha own husband at ha junior sis wedding,xo i will call it advertising n nt malfuction
i sure say she no wear pant go there too
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by badesco(m): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
Is this the same Agbani? Is she sick or on hunger strike or from Ethopia? to me she look so ugly and too skinny.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by tpapi: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
If na my sister wear dat kind dress com my wedding na beta slap I for give am
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by ManTiger(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
How come she is Bra-Less abi na so bra cost?
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: abeg make we hear word,no go marry,sidon there dey blow grammar and dey chase wealth wey 1 boy go deceive you and collect from your hand sorry i mean from your pant
Hey dude, i dont engage in e-bashing. So, i will gladly offer you a bottle of e-beer to drink, to calm you down.

I still insist, “Life“ is nt all about marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by miqos02(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
hallelujah
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
goldfish80:
I've seen prettier girls than Agbani, must confess.
Thou she should hurry up & get α man. She's less than 10years shy of menopause.

Get a man? Please shut up! Its totally her life, not every woman wants to get married! Quit feeling like marriage is a sure means to happiness, different faces- different desires. I hate when men abuse a woman cause she's not married, have you considered her own thoughts on 'marriage'. Leave her alone, go and advise your daughter mr ripe. Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

7 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
badesco: Is this the same Agbani? Is she sick or on hunger strike or from Ethopia? to me she look so ugly and too skinny.

Its how she has decided to look, please respect her wishes. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
JOKLEVIZ: i dnt knw who iz agbani or wat eva bt dat gal on d screen dudez she get virus oh

Senseless comment from an obvious ILLITERATE.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by IYANGBALI: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
1st ola:

BRREAST WITHOUT NIIPPLES
MTEUUUUUUWundecided
dem take niiipples swear for you?ok bring dem out from the bra you go see RIPPLES
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by tundelomo(m): 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=Codedrock]And i dont really think she is that beautiful to get the miss world title. Is she?. Miss world title is nt won by beauty alone. Ur confidence, composure, carriage and intelligence are other things that are put into consideration. Besides I really don't think she is that ugly not to have won the title.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by IYANGBALI: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
nyere84: Hey dude, i dont engage in e-bashing. So, i will gladly offer you a bottle of e-beer to drink, to calm you down.

I still insist, “Life“ is nt all about marriage.
i still insist say make you go sidon. You get money to chop?you wan buy me beer,go take the money chop food wey go make your sense to wake up
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by IYANGBALI: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Amaaskia:

Its how she has decided to look, please respect her wishes. Thank you.
hmmm birds of the same mother
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: hmmm birds of the same mother

*clapping* eh thank you, leave it like that for us. Mumu man, don't go and seek information about the economy or the security challenges of your country, be following Agbani's boobs left and right. Ishie! Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Beync(f): 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
This Amebo op sef. so she get bra malfunction still dey pose for picture like this? u no get better gist
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
Beync: This Amebo op sef. so she get bra malfunction still dey pose for picture like this? u no get better gist

Haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards / BIA Replies Burna Boy: "Don't Be Hurt I Said I Don't Know You" / Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.