Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding (60529 Views)

Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief / Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by pweeryambre: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
lajaja: She now looks like an AIDS patient. undecided
Agbani has always been thin.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by lolaluv1(f): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
As far as I'm concerned, she is a beautiful lady with a beautiful spirit. Yes, you've seen more beautiful girls but what have those girls contributed to the nation?

She won't be the first to have her younger sister marry before her, neither will she be the last. It's not a crime, neither will the world end because of that.

Remember, the race is not to the swift. So make una free her and stop taking panadol for her headache....

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by supaeagles(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
lajaja: She now looks like an AIDS patient. undecided
For international standards, she's perfect.
Of course for 9ja, some want to see big "ahem" and "ahem".
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by May5(f): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
Codedrock: And i dont really think she is that beautiful to get the miss world title. Is she?
yes she is

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by goldfish80(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
nyere84: Swity, i agree wit u. But, there are some men you will meet, you will prefer to remain single for the sake of ur sanity.

For instance, i ve a neigbour guy, who shld be in his thirties, but the worst guy any lady can settle for.

He is a Tv presenter, which makes him a mini celebrity. But, You wont believe dat this guy....,
(1). Drugged his babe, loosed her brazilian hair from her head,( she bought 70k) and sold it for 35k. Just to raise money to buy weed & drinks.

(2). He sold his camary car for 150k( am nt into cars, so i dnt knw the model). And finished the money in beer joint.

(3). At the end of month, if he didnt finish his salary in a beer joint or club, he wont come home.

(4). He is alwyz broke, he is alwyz browwoing, he is alwyz in the police station for one problem or the anoda. Etc.

Now, dear tell me...., is this the kind of guy a lady shld marry?? Is nt better for one to remain single, than marry someone like that??
Lmao the witches in his village are using his pichure to fan their charcoal stove grin
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by anishe(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
IS SHE A VIRGIN?
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
goldfish80:
Lmao the witches in his village are using his pichure to fan their charcoal stove grin
You are funny.
Serouisly, a guy like that, can use one for rituals, if he nids money.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by pweeryambre: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
anishe: IS SHE A VIRGIN?
What has this got to do with anything?
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by emmaebi: 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
omg was the world sleeping wen she collect dat crown. even if na she be the only woman wey remain 4 dis world i go marry. kai!!! imagine kwashiorkor has now become beauty. cry
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by DeepSight(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
emmaebi: omg was the world sleeping wen she collect dat crown. even if na she be the only woman wey remain 4 dis world i go marry. kai!!! imagine kwashiorkor has now become beauty. cry

That is what the cat-walks of Milan and Paris dictate to the world: whereas, every virile and se.xually alive man knows very well that women come best full bodied and voluptuous.

Orobo beta pass lepa.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by ireneidiva(f): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
@ op... may God forgive u for d tinx u said about her marital status. this is one of the people that hav made us proud to be nigerians, this girl has also lived a very responsible life after her reign. And see all the things u guys are saying, because she is nt married. Even d ones saying she is too skiny- is a beauty queen sup 2 b fat? smh in shame

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Godogwu: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
goldfish80:
Show me a Naij lady who is [b]Happy & fulfilled[/b]without marriage, I will show υ α santa clause in April

That's total rubbish!!
A woman can be fulfilled without marriage, its not for everyone yo!, its never that serious

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by thrugemaster(m): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
Amaaskia:

And who said I don't wanna get married? You're a funny and unwise man. Btw don't sound like you know my lovely parents, or you can assume their reactions- don't do that! I love being an African, my issues with you and your low mentality is that you oppose your opinions on others regardless of their decisions/desires. Shame on you! People have the right to decide to live their lives however way they wish. Why am I even bothering my sexy self with you? Sweetie your backward opinions don't count, Bleep off! *:-)*

who b dis foo1? Or nah d dog wey u dey chop dey worry u?
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by AdebolaOke: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
U knw nigeria Ȋ̝̊̅§ all abt money A̶̲̥̅̊m̶̲̥̅̊ sure that girl pays money T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ buy d miss world.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Emylexray(m): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
So many myopic, senseless, warp , shallow and hattred-driven comments here. Ideal Beauty is not only limited to facial physiognomy alone. I'm dead sure there were many girls that were way beautiful than her in the miss world pageant she pertook in, but the judges deemed her the most beautiful lady in the world for her beauty, intelligence, composure and elegance (don't forget how she unravelled those questions at MBGW). But some haters here failed to realised this by labelling her ugly. In summary, TRUE BEAUTY is
40% intellectual
25% attitudinal and
35% facial.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by razznaija(f): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
mecussey: Why is she very tiny? Skinny girls are beautiful but she is "tiny".

She's not tiny, i bet she's waayyy taller than you.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by MonogramDoctor(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
'(
nyere84: What is it with Nigerian men and Marriage??
Must evritin be all about marriage??
Who says a lady cant be fulfilled & happy without marriage??
No man or woman can live a fulfilled life without a partner and children. ask those who are qualify but they dont have those things to tell you the truth. Truth is good to be told.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by goldfish80(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
Godogwu:

That's total rubbish!!
A woman can be fulfilled without marriage, its not for everyone yo!, its never that serious
On judgement day, present it to God like this.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Lilimax(f): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
T-smooth:
How did she became miss world sef when fine girl like this dey?
She became Miss World because she is very intelligent. To be a Miss world is not all about facial beauty.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Lilimax(f): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
nyere84: Swity, i agree wit u. But, there are some men you will meet, you will prefer to remain single for the sake of ur sanity.

For instance, i ve a neigbour guy, who shld be in his thirties, but the worst guy any lady can settle for.

He is a Tv presenter, which makes him a mini celebrity. But, You wont believe dat this guy....,
(1). Drugged his babe, loosed her brazilian hair from her head,( she bought 70k) and sold it for 35k. Just to raise money to buy weed & drinks.

(2). He sold his camary car for 150k( am nt into cars, so i dnt knw the model). And finished the money in beer joint.

(3). At the end of month, if he didnt finish his salary in a beer joint or club, he wont come home.

4). He is alwyz broke, he is alwyz browwoing, he is alwyz in the police station for one problem or the anoda. Etc.

Now, dear tell me...., is this the kind of guy a lady shld marry?? Is nt better for one to remain single, than marry someone like that??

It's quite unfortunate your neighbour ended up like this. She may have made this wrong decision because the guy look flashy initialy. Remember that all the glitters are not gold.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by creativemusic: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by pjosh1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
I ain't joking...She gat aids.
Jst look at her pics mehn!
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by vanstanzy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
She's damn too skinny. What does she feed on?
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by skinnyolawale(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
u can help me do dat
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by vislabraye(m): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2013

Its her fellow woman that would first yab her single status.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by tpia5: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
1). Drugged his babe, loosed her brazilian hair from her head,( she bought 70k) and sold it for 35k.

huh?

not sure what to be amazed at- the drugging, the fact that he picked up a comb and loosened his girlfriend's hair for nefarious reasons, her buying the hair for N70k - that's $400 or so), his selling it, the price at which he sold it, the fact that he did all this just to buy weed, or the entire write up.

hope he wont eventually end up selling the g/f, lord have mercy.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by tpia5: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
GraceBestowed: LooL, somebody cannot have a malfunction in peace!!

i tire.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by shakol91(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
Harbosede02: Lol,itz might jst b ha own new style of wearing ha bra,morever she wore it lyk dat mayb she wud get ha own husband at ha junior sis wedding,xo i will call it advertising n nt malfuction
. You dey mad..u make me laugh..hahahahahahah
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Katier00(f): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
goldfish80:
I've seen prettier girls than Agbani, must confess.
Thou she should hurry up & get α man. She's less than 10years shy of menopause.
u ar so mean
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by OCcool: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2013

abeg make we hear word jor. Is it not the same ladies, when they discover age is no longer on their side who will be begin 2 run from pillar to post looking for deliverance, attending programmes like 'my own wedding must hold this year', or praying dis way 'o you my husband wherever u are, begin 2 locate me by fire'.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by touchmeder: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
There is no malfunction in this dress in my opinion abi you nor see the white gown Genevieve wear go award again? undecided
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by gergemam: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
1. To all askin hw she bcame d Miss WORLD. GOOGLE is your friend. If u watchd dat MBGW U'll knw she's worth it or search 4 d videos on YOUTUBE

2. To all complaining she's skinning. she's a vegetarian & dat why i luv her 4 dat maintaining dat body till date afta miss world compare 2 some celebrities.

3. To all complaining abt her beauty & status. sheey una wan marry her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club / My Ass Is Growing, Life Is Good - Khloe / Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.