Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Advice Needed: Honda Accord '08 Vs Toyota Avalon '08 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice Needed: Honda Accord '08 Vs Toyota Avalon '08 (1731 Views)

Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon / Help Needed...honda Radio Unlock Code / Toyota Camry Vs Toyota Avalon: Your Preference And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: Honda Accord '08 Vs Toyota Avalon '08 by Youngsage: 7:43am On Apr 09, 2013
Which is a better option between honda accord 2008 model (also called evil spirit), and toyota avalon, btw 2005-2008 model?
Are there any advantages of one over the other, maintenance issues, engine capabality, etc.
Pls toyota and honda users/experts, your advice is needed urgently, as comments will help in making a buying choice.
Thanks.
Re: Advice Needed: Honda Accord '08 Vs Toyota Avalon '08 by Youngsage: 6:22am On Apr 10, 2013
No comments yet
Re: Advice Needed: Honda Accord '08 Vs Toyota Avalon '08 by chelseabmw(m): 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2013
Pls also help to discussion on HONDA ACCORD 04 VS TOYOTA AVALON 04 too............Please below...My friend wants to get either of both cars but he is confused on which to get embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Advice Needed: Honda Accord '08 Vs Toyota Avalon '08 by tampa1871: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
You can only compare the Accord if it's V6 engine. Even at that, the Avalon beats it hands down, Honda has transmission issues which tends to develop problems with high mileage. Take Avalon for a ride, you wouldn't want to drive any other car. It's flawless, luxurious and low maintenance. Plus it's a TOYOTA.
Re: Advice Needed: Honda Accord '08 Vs Toyota Avalon '08 by Fhemmmy: 2:16am On Apr 14, 2013
chelseabmw: Pls also help to discussion on HONDA ACCORD 04 VS TOYOTA AVALON 04 too............Please below...My friend wants to get either of both cars but he is confused on which to get embarassed embarassed embarassed

Chairman, i think this is all about the budget of that friend, cos the difference in cost of buying the 2 is not comparable, also will depend on what we are comparing, if you wanna compare the 04 Avalon with 6 cylinder to the 6 Cylinder Accord with leather and full options EX-L, i dont really see much difference.
Cost of maintenance of Avalon might be a little cheaper and the engine last longer.
Also, the resale value favors Avalon.
But Accord with so much options might give Avalon a run for money.
Good luck
Re: Advice Needed: Honda Accord '08 Vs Toyota Avalon '08 by Youngsage: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2013
Thanks for the comments so far, realy appreciated.
More comments please!!

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Service Goes Beyond Engine Oil And Filter Change / Gear Problem In Mazda Astina 323f / My Mpg Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.