Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:45 AM

Tell Us Your Favorite Series and Channels - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tell Us Your Favorite Series and Channels (2095 Views)

TVC And Channels Stations Rate Them at scale 1-10 / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Your Favorite Series and Channels by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
Kaycee7: 1.24 (Fox Network)
2. Prisonbreak ( Fox Network)
3. Friends ( NBC )
4. How I Met Your Mother ( CBS )
5. Naruto ( Studio Periot)

Cool.
Re: Tell Us Your Favorite Series and Channels by Creamish(f): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mine . .

Suits
NCIS

REALITY SERIES
Tough Love
ANTM
Survivor series
basketball wives
Re: Tell Us Your Favorite Series and Channels by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
Creamish: Mine . .

REALITY SERIES
Tough Love
ANTM
Survivor series
basketball wives

I can see you are a reality Tv freak.

I dig Survivor, America Got Talent and DWTS myself.
Re: Tell Us Your Favorite Series and Channels by Creamish(f): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
yeah . . i love LIVE drama . . lolz . . ANTM stands out for me. grin

Based on these responses, i think il check out Vampire diaries . . never seen an episode . .dint think it was worth it .

The auditions for America's Got talent and American Idol is more interesting . .
Re: Tell Us Your Favorite Series and Channels by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
Creamish:
Based on these responses, i think il check out Vampire diaries . . never seen an episode . .dint think it was worth it .

Oh, The Vampire's Diaries is worth it - but only if You are into vampires stuff and shït. I also recommend True Blood. That one is way more raw and daring than the former.
Re: Tell Us Your Favorite Series and Channels by Creamish(f): 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:

Oh, The Vampire's Diaries is worth it - but only if You are into vampires stuff and shït. I also recommend True Blood. That one is way more raw and daring than the former.

I love Twilight and hate horror . . I can stand Resident evil too . . so err . . if its not too bad, il go for it.
Re: Tell Us Your Favorite Series and Channels by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
Creamish:

I love Twilight and hate horror . . I can stand Resident evil too . . so err . . if its not too bad, il go for it.

Okay.
Re: Tell Us Your Favorite Series and Channels by iamteekaygal(f): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
Wow, long list for me! Thanks a lot. Will try and get them. Although I've seen strike back season 1(love it), and I don't really like breaking bad.

Dan_de_Numeruno:

Look for Shameless from Showtimes, you will love it. Sons of Anarchy from FX is also epic.

Below is the list of Tv series I'm personally recommending for you to see.

1. The Sopranos (HBO)

2. Breaking Bad (AMC)

3. Strike Back (Cinemax)

4. House of Lies (Showtime)

5. Weeds (Showtime)

6. Hell on Wheels (AMC)

7. Shameless (Showtime)

8. American Horror Story (FX)

9. Sons of Anarchy (FX)

10. The Killing (AMC)

When you are done watching some of those, then you are officially a Top series veteran, Lol.
Re: Tell Us Your Favorite Series and Channels by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
I love:
1.Tinsel
2.Jacob's cross
3.Merlin
4.Robin Hood
5.NCIS
6.The Mentalist
7.House
8.All the CSI franchise
9.Monk
10. Being Erica

I love simple intriguing series that I can watch with any one.
Re: Tell Us Your Favorite Series and Channels by DandeNumeruno(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2014
Wow, glad to be back. Let's get this show on the road.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recent Globacom Advert with pictures / Tacha's Face When She Saw The New Housemate Cindy / 24 Hours Is The Best Series Action Film Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.