Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,807 members, 7,959,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

Daughters Engage Father In Fisticuffs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughters Engage Father In Fisticuffs (951 Views)

Father, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Explosion (photos) / Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughters Engage Father In Fisticuffs by Tjohn1(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2013
LAGOS — Tragedy was averted, yesterday, in Ikorodu area of Lagos when two girls engaged their father in a fisticuffs.

Although no life was lost in the incident which lasted for over an hour but the children (names withheld) were hospitalised while their father also sustained slight injury.

Problem started around 10 a.m when the children, ages 20 and 15, whose parents had been separated for 14 years, allegedly laid ambushed for their father who was driving in Gberigbe area of the town.

According to an eye witness, the children who had earlier complained of lack of care allegedly swooped on their father after intercepting his car. In the process, they demanded for money for upkeep which the man was unable to provide and this infuriated the children who allegedly attacked him.

In the process, the father invited one of his friends and both of them overpowered the girls.

Sympathisers later arrived the scene and brokered peace and reported the incident at a nearby police division.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/daughters-engage-father-in-fisticuffs/
Re: Daughters Engage Father In Fisticuffs by Rapmaestro(m): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2013
What has d world changed to?
Re: Daughters Engage Father In Fisticuffs by jeffizy(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
Wao!
Effect of a house not together.
The role of a father and mother in the house is important.
If the father is passing certain values to the children, the mother will add hers to it too.
Makes the kid grow up well rounded.
©op....the children should get jobs. Especially the 20 year old.

1 Like

Re: Daughters Engage Father In Fisticuffs by greatgod2012(f): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
Effect of separated parents/family.

I woudnt be surprised if their mother is the masterplanner of the whole thing.

May God help us all.
Re: Daughters Engage Father In Fisticuffs by k2039: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
greatgod2012: Effect of separated parents/family.

May God help us all.
Just wondering, if their dad was dead long before now, wouldn't they have survived.
Re: Daughters Engage Father In Fisticuffs by TableLeg(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
Oh nice ..... SMH!
Re: Daughters Engage Father In Fisticuffs by greatgod2012(f): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
k2039: Just wondering, if their dad was dead long before now, wouldn't they have survived.

irumi to njo lori omi, onilu re wa nisale omi.

I dont want to believe that someone else is not the masterplanner, the person i dont authoritatively say, but, most likely their mother, because, she might be feeling cheated.
Re: Daughters Engage Father In Fisticuffs by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 10, 2013
Table Leg :
Oh nice ..... SMH!
. U table leg again! Heaven help me cos d name is sooooo funny to my ears! Sorry pls I'm not tracking u! @op, that reality show!
Re: Daughters Engage Father In Fisticuffs by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 10, 2013
Re: Daughters Engage Father In Fisticuffs by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
jeffizy: Wao!
Effect of a house not together.
The role of a father and mother in the house is important.
If the father is passing certain values to the children, the mother will add hers to it too.
Makes the kid grow up well rounded.
©op....the children should get jobs. Especially the 20 year old.
that is what some fathers get for being irresponsible,especially those men that think fatherhood is only about getting a woman pregnant
Re: Daughters Engage Father In Fisticuffs by maclatunji: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
greatgod2012: Effect of separated parents/family.

May God help us all.

The bolded is indeed most unfair speculation. I am not excusing what the daughters did but children need the support of their parents. If the man has been irresponsible, living a comfortable life whilst the daughters and their mother live in penury, the man needs to take 80% of the blame for what happened. He might have pushed the children to the limit.

If the man is not alive, it is a different matter, but if he is alive? Give us a break!

(1) (Reply)

Pause And Read This... Its The Best Thing You've Read Today... / ?? / shocking!!!!!: Without Touching Her, Man's Wife Becomes Pregnant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.