Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

shocking!!!!!: Without Touching Her, Man's Wife Becomes Pregnant! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / shocking!!!!!: Without Touching Her, Man's Wife Becomes Pregnant! (937 Views)

'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS / When The Wife becomes the Husband. / My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

shocking!!!!!: Without Touching Her, Man's Wife Becomes Pregnant! by Cutehector(m): 6:58am On Mar 15, 2015
A real estate developer, Abraham Okoro, is set to divorce his wife for allegedly bringing home another man’s pregnancy.

Praying before Lagos Magistrate’s court sitting in Ikeja on Wednesday, Mr Okoro narrated how his estranged wife, Adedoyin Ogunmefun (nee Ajaba)   brought another man’s pregnancy to his house pleading with him to accept it.

They got married on June 17, 2006.

He revealed that he formally married the defendant on June 17, 2006 and paid her dowry after two children, said he bought air ticket for his estrange wife, his two children and the mother in-law in July 2006 shortly after their marriage, for a vacation in US, stating that at the end of July, the wife came back to Nigeria and ran away with her two children on August 6, 2006.

He said she switched off her phone, but that they started living together again on Valentine ’s Day of 2007.

Okoro, who was giving evidence before Magistrate Abimbola Komolafe, said trouble started after the defendant lost her father in July 2000.

He said after the burial, his mother in-law, who was planning to go back to America a few weeks after, called a family meeting and said things were going to be difficult for the family after the demise of her husband.

Okoro added that after he enquired from his mother in- law what the matter was, he bought her a car to enable her move round.

He said his wife then became pregnant and that he rejected his wife and mother-in-law’s pleading that he accept the pregnancy, because he had not touched her since the problems began.

Magistrate Komolafe adjourned the matter till April 8 for continuation of trial.

http://naijaparrot.com/what-a-miracle-without-touching-her-mans-wife-became-pregnant/
Re: shocking!!!!!: Without Touching Her, Man's Wife Becomes Pregnant! by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 15, 2015
Couples should endeavour to honour their marital vows.
Re: shocking!!!!!: Without Touching Her, Man's Wife Becomes Pregnant! by GboyegaD(m): 7:05am On Mar 15, 2015
The story is not adding up.

1 Like

Re: shocking!!!!!: Without Touching Her, Man's Wife Becomes Pregnant! by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 15, 2015
The woman should take the pregnancy to whoever gave it to her. This is very bad. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: shocking!!!!!: Without Touching Her, Man's Wife Becomes Pregnant! by greatgod2012(f): 7:10am On Mar 15, 2015
Lol......Is she the first virgin Mary or the second one.

I just ask o, even though, i don't understand the story.
Re: shocking!!!!!: Without Touching Her, Man's Wife Becomes Pregnant! by SAMBARRY: 7:12am On Mar 15, 2015
If I believe this story may men start getting pregnant, menstruating and wearing sanitary pads
Re: shocking!!!!!: Without Touching Her, Man's Wife Becomes Pregnant! by Beamborla(f): 7:16am On Mar 15, 2015
They should go for a DNA test.... it's obvious they are rich enough
Re: shocking!!!!!: Without Touching Her, Man's Wife Becomes Pregnant! by donttouch: 7:17am On Mar 15, 2015
Na nursery skool essay be dis or what?

Small time now 1 drunk mod go carry dis poo put 4 Fp.
Re: shocking!!!!!: Without Touching Her, Man's Wife Becomes Pregnant! by Cutehector(m): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2015
greatgod2012:
Lol......Is she the first virgin Mary or the second one.

I just ask o, even though, i don't understand the story.
u dnt understand d story abi? Why don't u come leme explain to u bera
Re: shocking!!!!!: Without Touching Her, Man's Wife Becomes Pregnant! by kestolove95(m): 7:31am On Mar 15, 2015
But igbo's why?
Re: shocking!!!!!: Without Touching Her, Man's Wife Becomes Pregnant! by NifemiOlu(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2015
In case we make FP...

(1) (Reply)

Ignorance Of A Cheating Married Man / Watching A Romantic Movie With My Parent / Man Stabs Pregnant Wife To Death, Sets Self, House Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.