Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures (8467 Views)

Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant / Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) / Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
Prince was Goldie's stylist and creative director for her music videos before her death. And he supposedly got married earlier this year.
Enjoy his pictures.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/stylist-prince-uzoegwu-shows-off-his.html

1 Like

Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gay fool

6 Likes

Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by Odunnu: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
What did he marry?

5 Likes

Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
I just want to know when he;s going to jail because the last time i checked it's illegal to be gay in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by willienaji: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
gay

2 Likes

Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by HARDDON: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ms_Steph: Gay fool

lolo!!!!!!!!!

sexy gay?

fun fool gay
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by sexyglow(f): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
Oh reallyz? i now understand the link
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by butterflyy(f): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
Odunnu: What did he marry?
Lol. On a serious note what exactly did he marry?
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by Quads: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
On a side note, he's got great ass.
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by yuzedo: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ms_Steph: Gay fool
*tears* grin
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by theripper2: 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
Homo thug
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
This guy is in Nigeria ?
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by park007: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
cry.
This is certainly Denrele's PARTNER.

They even share d same shoes.

1 Like

Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
park007: cry.

Mayb he borrowd it frm d late Goldie....seems d shoe is His most prized possession ...lol grin

come to think of t ds shoe s way out of fashion ( gave mine away wen last year)

1 Like

Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by sexyglow(f): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
park007: cry.

my thinking.. Denlere was Goldie's close friend
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
Afam4eva: I just want to know when he;s going to jail because the last time i checked it's illegal to be gay in Nigeria.

I believe its illegal for people to engage in gay marriages, not just being gay.

3 Likes

Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by Inik(m): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
There's nothing spectacular about these pictures jare, im just seeing a man who is obsessed with taking photos. I don't think he is gay.
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by obo389(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
undecided na wa sha
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by agb2011(f): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
Afam4eva: I just want to know when he;s going to jail because the last time i checked it's illegal to be gay in Nigeria.
grin do you really think the law will be enforced? grin grin

on a more serious note, angry that guy should be arrested and jailed

1 Like

Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
angry ugly gay! He be like earthworm tongue

1 Like

Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by 1ndidi2(f): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
shocked :oYesu this is prince of UNN back in the day!we all knew his lifestyle!! So d ting has reached this Level. Dayuum

2 Likes

Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by PweetiQueensy(f): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
I heard he is happily married 2 Denrele Or is it Uti i heard? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by PweetiQueensy(f): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
Nice ass wid a very unsexy body. Nd ugly face sad

1 Like

Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by StudioCFR(m): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
See arse...mehn, Ladies are gonna be jealous grin
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by slimyem: 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
All his poses are so not eye-friendly.*spits*undecided
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by dc555: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
sodomites. just disgusting.
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by jeffizy(m): 12:43am On Apr 10, 2013
Quads: On a side note, he's got great ass.
Ewwwwwww!
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by jeffizy(m): 12:47am On Apr 10, 2013
slimyem: All his poses are so not eye-friendly.*spits*undecided
*runs far away from thread*
Spits too.
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by tpia5: 12:53am On Apr 10, 2013
Why is he releasing his picture and not his nl id?

Probably shrymmex or table keg.

1 Like

Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by tellwisdom: 12:53am On Apr 10, 2013
*Spits on his face and leaves thread angry*
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by GalaxyNoteII: 12:55am On Apr 10, 2013
He's just repping.

Nothing new......

Lol @ the pixs tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibrahim Chatta’s 2nd Marriage 2 Ex-governor’s Daughter,salamotulafiaji Crumbled / Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! / [PHOTOS] Cynthia Morgan: Bio Plus Pictures Of The Sultry Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.