Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover (2578 Views)

Video: Nigerian Comedian Bovi Proposes To His Girlfriend / Nigerian Pastor, Anselm Madubuko Surprises His Kenyan Lover With A Range Rover / Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Tolexander: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
nichole2: Well all I know is I don't judge people. And stupid people should mind dere business. Instead of facing me in an argument face the topic
guess you aren't talking to me ma?
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by nichole2(f): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
Obviously. Both of u, u guys get wahala too much. And des. Buff guy. Ur. Bizzybody to much
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Tolexander: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
nichole2: Obviously. Both of u, u guys get wahala too much. And des. Buff guy. Ur. Bizzybody to much
thank you for excluding me!
Buff! Stop bizzybodying on her o.
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
Yeah, I started this thread. Somebody should tell me what is happening here. LoL....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funniest Nigerian Guy Ever / Comedian Ebiye BAG OF EMOTIONS At Hardrock Cafe Lagos / Meet 16-year-old Ebony Oshunrinde Who Produced Jay-z’s ‘crown’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.