Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

If U Are Smart? Solve This Murder Issue Out. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Are Smart? Solve This Murder Issue Out. (2228 Views)

How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? / Think You're Smart? Solve This Riddle / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Are Smart? Solve This Murder Issue Out. by Macelliot(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
HOW SMART ARE YOU

Friends, Let me see how smart you are:
A Man was found murdered on 21-6-2011 (Sunday Afternoon) inside his house, his wife called the police.

::Investigation begins::
They asked everyone around a question...

Police: where were you when his death happened?
Wife: I was sleeping upstairs when the murder took place.
Cook: I was cooking in the kitchen.
House girl: I went to collect the children from school.
Gardener: I was cutting the flowers at the backyard.
Gate man: Oga sent me to buy newspaper for junction.

After listening to their answers, the police arrested the murderer...

Who is the murderer? kindly elaborate?
Re: If U Are Smart? Solve This Murder Issue Out. by Imprida(f): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
The housegirl because it was on a sunday which is a public holiday tongue
Re: If U Are Smart? Solve This Murder Issue Out. by possibilita(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
everything about this murder is twisted,lets take for example,the gateman,he said that he went to buy newspaper but nobody sales newspaper on sundays,the housegirl went to take the children from school but there is no school on sundays,the gardener was cutting flowers on a sunday,thats suspective,the cook and the wife,undecided well i can't say its the housegirl or the gardener cos i don't see or know any reason why they would kill their oga but everybody here is a suspect.
Re: If U Are Smart? Solve This Murder Issue Out. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
Your clue is incomplete if it were to happen in Nigeria, the policeman all arrest everybody in the house, including the dead man, they are all suspects grin
Re: If U Are Smart? Solve This Murder Issue Out. by Afam4eva(m): 8:23am On Apr 10, 2013
I also think it's the housemaid cos the murder happened on a sunday and kids don't usually go to school on sundays. But then again, i want to believe there are schools that open on sundays, so the housemaid may or may not be guilty.
Re: If U Are Smart? Solve This Murder Issue Out. by deols(f): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
Afam,dis your belief get as e be o.

anyways, d house girl ni if it happened in Nigeria.
Re: If U Are Smart? Solve This Murder Issue Out. by Amigoz(f): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
21-6-11 was a Tuesday? If he was found murdered on that day, then how did Oga send the gateman to go and buy newspaper on Sunday . . That is if I believe the day, also seems he was the last one to see Oga alive

Hmm holes in the date and day kiss
Re: If U Are Smart? Solve This Murder Issue Out. by hbabe(f): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
I suspect the madam
Re: If U Are Smart? Solve This Murder Issue Out. by jhydebaba(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
The OP is the murderer, shikena! Thread closed.
Re: If U Are Smart? Solve This Murder Issue Out. by hbabe(f): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
^^ E be like say you get the correct answer o.grin
Re: If U Are Smart? Solve This Murder Issue Out. by Kherniekay(f): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2013
The housegirl.school doesn't operate on sundays.

(1) (Reply)

Screenshot Your Phone Home Screen And Attached / Take A Closer Look! Is This A Murder Or A Sucide Case? And Why? / Simple But Tricky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.