Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:26 AM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (74514 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jamace(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2011
I will send him to buy AGEGE Bread for me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Dgunnerz(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2011
Sit on his back like a local village ruler
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2011
SLAP!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2011
leave the room
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2011
Smack her bum as she tries 2 leave. . .
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2011
smack his d*** for smacking my bum
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2011
shocked lipsrsealed

Grobe her what-sit for doing that. .
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2011
squeeze his lipsrsealed for doing that
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2011
Pinch her Blom Blom so so. . .
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked
call neighbours
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2011
Lol. Now u knw. . .

Draw her back to the flat. .
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2011
grin
scream for help
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2011
Hahaha. . .Na only Satan go help u already grin

@OP

Grope her blom blom even more. . .erm. . .

[size=1pt]Sidekick: 'please don't kill your self with masturb@tion'[/size] shocked
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2011
lolz you're crazy is that what you're doing? grin

get a knife
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Ajibel(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2011
Prepare to dance kerewa on her grin grin grin cool cool cool cool
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz you're crazy is that what you're doing?  grin

get a knife

Lol. Not really,. . received a notification thus clicked on it and to my surpriseeeeeeeee. . grin

Call 419. . .oops I meant 911.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2011
lolz okay not really but somehow that's what you're doing  grin grin grin grin

[size=2pt]* no police man will not arrive until i kill you and run away*[/size]

unzip his trouser
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by elrony(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2011
js chill out nd watch her do d dew!!!!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz okay not really but somehow that's what you're doing  grin grin grin grin

[size=2pt]* no police man will not arrive until i kill you and run away*[/size]

unzip his trouser

I can neither confirm nor deny that though. . . grin

[size=1pt]Anyways never knw u could be that naughty. . .words fail(ed) me, indeed.[/size]

Shout even louder!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2011
elrony:

js chill out nd watch her do d dew!!!!
break his head with a bottle

[size=3pt]I don't need a witness  [/size] grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by elrony(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

break his head with a bottle

[size=3pt]I don't need a witness  [/size] grin

hehehe now gives her some bleed rough loving!!!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2011
Yorisb:

I can neither confirm nor deny that though. . . grin

[size=1pt]Anyways never knw u could be that naughty. . .words fail(ed) me, indeed.[/size]

Shout even louder!

lolz you're doing it  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

try to cut of his ** with a knife
[size=1pt]you thought i was unzipping you for something else right [/size]
 grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2011
elrony:

hehehe now gives her some bleed rough loving!!!

Bite off his * *
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz you're doing it  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

try to cut of his ** with a knife
[size=1pt]you thought i was unzipping you for something else right [/size]
 grin

Not really tasha. . .Was a one off thingy.

@OP

Tie her to the bed rails

[size=1pt]U're so naughty, its unbelievable. lol[/size]
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by elrony(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

Bite off his * *

awww!! switches to finger mode!!! while she moans!!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2011
Yorisb:

Not really tasha. . .Was a one off thingy.

@OP

Tie her to the bed rails

[size=1pt]U're so naughty, its unbelievable. lol[/size]
okay then
[size=1pt]lolz believe it I can be naughty sometimes[/size]

elrony:

awww!! switches to finger mode!!! while she moans!!
SCREAM  WITH THE LAST DROP OF MY BLOOD FOR HELP

this is gang r@pe
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

okay then
[size=1pt]lolz believe it I can be naughty sometimes[/size]

[size=1pt]Hmm, thought u were 17 or under?[/size]

@OP

Smack her bum even harder
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by elrony(m): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

okay then
[size=1pt][/size]lolz believe it I can be naughty sometimes

this is gang r@pe

gags her mouth, and keeps bedrockin her thinghy!!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2011
Yorisb:

[size=1pt]Hmm, thought u were 17 or under?[/size]

@OP

Smack her bum even harder

[size=1pt]Yap I'm 17[/size]

faint
elrony:

gags her mouth, and keeps bedrockin her thinghy!!
faint
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

faintfaint

[size=1pt]Hmm, apparently more knowledgeable than I am in certain stuffs. . .[/size] cheesy

Offer her some chill water.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by elrony(m): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

faintfaint

pops a droplet of ice cold water in her thingy!!!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2011
Yorisb:

[size=1pt]Hmm, apparently more knowledgeable than I am in certain stuffs. . .[/size] cheesy

Offer her some chill water.
[size=1pt]hmm don't think so, what stuff are you talking about? [/size] cheesy

Reject his poisoned water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.