Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1236450 members, 1645612 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 April 2014 at 03:35 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (34757 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jamace(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2011
I will send him to buy AGEGE Bread for me. cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Dgunnerz(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2011
Sit on his back like a local village ruler
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2011
SLAP!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha,,(f): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2011
leave the room
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2011
Smack her bum as she tries 2 leave. . .
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha,,(f): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2011
smack his d*** for smacking my bum
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2011
shocked lipsrsealed

Grobe her what-sit for doing that. .
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha,,(f): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2011
squeeze his lipsrsealed for doing that
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2011
Pinch her Blom Blom so so. . .
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha,,(f): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked
call neighbours
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2011
Lol. Now u knw. . .

Draw her back to the flat. .
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha,,(f): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2011
grin
scream for help
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2011
Hahaha. . .Na only Satan go help u already grin

@OP

Grope her blom blom even more. . .erm. . .

Sidekick: 'please don't kill your self with masturb@tion' shocked
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha,,(f): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2011
lolz you're crazy is that what you're doing? grin

get a knife
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Ajibel(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2011
Prepare to dance kerewa on her grin grin grin cool cool cool cool
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz you're crazy is that what you're doing?  grin

get a knife

Lol. Not really,. . received a notification thus clicked on it and to my surpriseeeeeeeee. . grin

Call 419. . .oops I meant 911.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha,,(f): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2011
lolz okay not really but somehow that's what you're doing  grin grin grin grin

* no police man will not arrive until i kill you and run away*

unzip his trouser
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by elrony(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2011
js chill out nd watch her do d dew!!!!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz okay not really but somehow that's what you're doing  grin grin grin grin

* no police man will not arrive until i kill you and run away*

unzip his trouser

I can neither confirm nor deny that though. . . grin

Anyways never knw u could be that naughty. . .words fail(ed) me, indeed.

Shout even louder!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha,,(f): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2011
elrony:

js chill out nd watch her do d dew!!!!
break his head with a bottle

I don't need a witness   grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by elrony(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

break his head with a bottle

I don't need a witness   grin

hehehe now gives her some bleed rough loving!!!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha,,(f): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2011
Yorisb:

I can neither confirm nor deny that though. . . grin

Anyways never knw u could be that naughty. . .words fail(ed) me, indeed.

Shout even louder!

lolz you're doing it  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

try to cut of his ** with a knife
you thought i was unzipping you for something else right
 grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha,,(f): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2011
elrony:

hehehe now gives her some bleed rough loving!!!

Bite off his * *
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz you're doing it  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

try to cut of his ** with a knife
you thought i was unzipping you for something else right
 grin

Not really tasha. . .Was a one off thingy.

@OP

Tie her to the bed rails

U're so naughty, its unbelievable. lol
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by elrony(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

Bite off his * *

awww!! switches to finger mode!!! while she moans!!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha,,(f): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2011
Yorisb:

Not really tasha. . .Was a one off thingy.

@OP

Tie her to the bed rails

U're so naughty, its unbelievable. lol
okay then
lolz believe it I can be naughty sometimes

elrony:

awww!! switches to finger mode!!! while she moans!!
SCREAM  WITH THE LAST DROP OF MY BLOOD FOR HELP

this is gang r@pe
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

okay then
lolz believe it I can be naughty sometimes

Hmm, thought u were 17 or under?

@OP

Smack her bum even harder
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by elrony(m): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

okay then
[size=1pt][/size]lolz believe it I can be naughty sometimes

this is gang r@pe

gags her mouth, and keeps bedrockin her thinghy!!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha,,(f): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2011
Yorisb:

Hmm, thought u were 17 or under?

@OP

Smack her bum even harder

Yap I'm 17

faint
elrony:

gags her mouth, and keeps bedrockin her thinghy!!
faint
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

Yap I'm 17

faintfaint

Hmm, apparently more knowledgeable than I am in certain stuffs. . . cheesy

Offer her some chill water.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by elrony(m): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

Yap I'm 17

faintfaint

pops a droplet of ice cold water in her thingy!!!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha,,(f): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2011
Yorisb:

Hmm, apparently more knowledgeable than I am in certain stuffs. . . cheesy

Offer her some chill water.
hmm don't think so, what stuff are you talking about? cheesy

Reject his poisoned water

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (121) (Reply)

Names of Movies / Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / Why? Why? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.