Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Turkish Airline. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkish Airline. (7432 Views)

Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane / Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) / Turkish Airline E-ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkish Airline. by asiwaju: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
Dear brothers/sisters.

Please has anybody fly Turkish Airline to Nigeria?(experience,service etc).

Thank you all in Advance.

Asiwaju.
Re: Turkish Airline. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
asiwaju: Dear brothers/sisters.

Asiwaju.
What do you want to know about the airline? I have flew with the airline
Re: Turkish Airline. by asiwaju: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
@Fados4sure,Everything please,Service and your experience in Lagos,Thanks.

Asiwaju.
Re: Turkish Airline. by joxiri: 9:47am On Apr 10, 2013
Service is very good
They have probably the most modern planes ine europe now
The inflight entertainment actually works during take off and landing, not just during the flightnI had never sEen that before
Food is very good was fed some large chunks of decent steak
And I only paid 50 euros to change my ticket when I missed my flight as opposed to around 100 to 150 with most other airlines
And if u ve a valid usa, uk or shengen visa that has been used, u can always obtain a visa in istanbul for 20 dollars and spend couple of days there, defo visit the blue mosque, spending some days in istanbul can actually lower the cost of your flight, u obviously have to trade it off for a hotel I guess

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Airline. by Vicjustice: 10:22am On Apr 10, 2013

Asiwaju.
The service is excellent, I used it some months ago, we had to stay overnight in Istanbul and the company lodged us in a 5 star hotel, it was all good and great fun
Re: Turkish Airline. by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2013
asiwaju: @Fados4sure,Everything please,Service and your experience in Lagos,Thanks.

Asiwaju.
The airline is good, the air hostess are friendly but, prepare to eat chicken and pasta..
Re: Turkish Airline. by joxiri: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2013
@vicjustice
Did you have to pay to stay in the hotel or was it free and also how long does your stop over have to be before they will lodge you in a hotel

1 Like

Re: Turkish Airline. by biafranqueen: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2013
The hotel stay is free in Turkey
joxiri: @vicjustice
Did you have to pay to stay in the hotel or was it free and also how long does your stop over have to be before they will lodge you in a hotel
Re: Turkish Airline. by readonenaire(m): 4:01am On Jun 03, 2013

Asiwaju.
hello asiwaju, I have seen your post I actually need your keen advise on studying in austria
Re: Turkish Airline. by shewar: 2:59am On Jul 05, 2016
biafranqueen:
The hotel stay is free in Turkey
Hi, did u need a visa before u can be lodged in a hotel?
Tx
Re: Turkish Airline. by trumpclinton: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2016
fados4sure:

The airline is good, the air hostess are friendly but, prepare to eat chicken and pasta..

Hmmm this is my favorite part of the trip.
Re: Turkish Airline. by joxiri: 2:39am On Jul 06, 2016
shewar:

Hi, did u need a visa before u can be lodged in a hotel?
Tx

Yes you need to pay 40 dollars to get the visa and then the hotel stay will be free provided your stop over is longer than 8 hours for economy class and longer than 6 hours for business class
Re: Turkish Airline. by shewar: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
joxiri:

Yes you need to pay 40 dollars to get the visa and then the hotel stay will be free provided your stop over is longer than 8 hours for economy class and longer than 6 hours for business class
Tx for this information. Will the visa be given on arrival or I'll have to get it from NIGERIA ?
Re: Turkish Airline. by joxiri: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
shewar:

Tx for this information. Will the visa be given on arrival or I'll have to get it from NIGERIA ?

Google Turkish e visa and pay for it online before u travel, it's no longer available on arrival
Re: Turkish Airline. by myright: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Turkish Airline. by superchisom: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
please i need help...i booked a turkish airline ticket online...i will like to know if i can make the payment in naira at there lagos office and if they charge at bank rate or black market...pls reply..thanks.
Re: Turkish Airline. by Dre85: 7:33am On Jun 10, 2022
You can pay with your naria card online via www.kayak.com. www.wakanow.com.

(1) (Reply)

Finland Visa / Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country / Travel To Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.