Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair (20914 Views)

UNBELIEVABLE! 10 Foods That Make Women Grow Bigger Bre Asts (PHOTOS) / Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) / Check Out @iceprincezamani With His Mom When He Was A Little Boy + @mi_abaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair by aieromon(m): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
hornipipe: Most Women with facial hair tend to be very wicked undecided

I heard this gist too.
Re: Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair by PAPAAFRICA: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
Bitch would work at a circus huh? grin
Re: Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair by BashToks: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]It's not photoshopped.

I'd have to admire her courage. I don't care if I'm shaving or waxing five times a day. There's no way I can leave my house like that sad

As courageous as she is, I despise that she's working in a circus. It's so odd... as if she's conforming to the notion "if you're not normal, then there's no place for you in society.

*shrugs* Maybe I'm wrong.[/size]

Lol.. Yea. I just felt weak when I saw the "I work in a circus bit". It's a shame though.
Re: Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair by IYANGBALI: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
Na only winsh woman dey grow beard beard o
Re: Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
I concur.
Fetishism and variety could be interesting in the bedroom, but would you marry her or walk down the street with her sporting such a full goatee?
I think not.

kay9:

Wana know something weird? I'm actually tripping for her beards. If i met a woman like this, a personality like her's and such luscious curves, i'm going for her. The hairs will be a plus.

Call it a fetish if you like. Yeah, i'm weird like that.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair by kay9(m): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
GenBuhari: I concur.
Fetishism and variety could be interesting in the bedroom, but would you marry her or walk down the street with her sporting such a full goatee?
I think not.

You may wanna think again. It may be hard to believe, but as far as we're talking about this particular woman here, i really won't mind.

Lemme tell u a lil about the kinda guy i am smiley... I once wore a singlet, a pair of boxers, and canvas shoes to lectures back in school, just to prove i could do it. grin Its not like i totally dont give a ratsazz about societal norms and such; its just that when i actually like something - like it enough to want it - i usually don't care what anybody else thinks.

Now i may not be sure how i'd react to another woman with full beards, but i'm looking at this particular german mama, and i'm liking what i see. If it were possible, i'd even snap a pic of she and i walking down the road smooching, and post it on Fbk just to scandalize the 5 senses outta folks! cheesy
Re: Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kudos to her but I also find the circus thing a bit odd.
Re: Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair by Policewoman(f): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
Handsome woman. LOL. She looks weird with that beard.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair by gogodaye(m): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
..................My take on this................Simply put...........is that............All....... Sistas with beards SHOULD be 'dreaded' and 'FEARED'.
Re: Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair by Nicepoker(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
tpapi: Pls ow can i treat my gf hairy legs,she is really uncomfortable wit it
rub petrol on the legs and set fire on them. I bet u those hairs wil be gone 4ever
Re: Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair by zumbigbo(m): 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
She beats 85% of Naija womenfolk - by rocking her own hair.
Re: Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
aieromon:

I heard this gist too.
you think its true?
Re: Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair by Viktallbay(m): 1:00am On Apr 11, 2013
hornipipe: Most Women with facial hair tend to be very wicked undecided
Shout out to my SS Economics and physics mistress! grin
Thank God i didnt go to ur school. How will 1 person teach physics and economics? no corelation
Re: Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 11, 2013
Viktallbay: Thank God i didnt go to ur school. How will 1 person teach physics and economics? no corelation
Are you stupid? How can someone I don't even know pop up from nowhere by this time of the night to ask me such a silly question, Do you understand English at all?

1 Like

Re: Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair by kardoso(m): 4:51am On Apr 11, 2013
Jesus!! A bearded woman? Men I can never get close to such woman in the first place. Not to talk of being attracTed to her. I can't even Bleep her.
Re: Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair by kingblosky: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2013
NA WAKA WAKA MAKE WOMAN GROW BIA BIA ..
Re: Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair by nex(m): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2013
Please, please, if you know any woman with a very hairy face, chest or other parts, where hair shouldn't be, go to LaserDerm. I don't know how these women deal with it, but it must be terrible.
Re: Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair by gbrookes02: 2:59am On Apr 12, 2013
To see a woman with lots of really long beard go to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtjiJWoxjiQ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me / Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram / Condoms At My Concert Were For Sex Awareness – Mayorkun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.