Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji (17700 Views)

"Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam / Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Odunnu: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
ItsModella:
but why do Yorubas always bear tongue twisting names like: Oluwafunmilayo, Oluwakanyinsola, Anuoluwapo, Anuoluwaposi, Adewemimo, Oluwapamilerinayo etc? (no pun intended)

Ain't no ni.gga trying to pronounce all that! undecided

GTFOH!! what does your comment have to do with the topic on ground?
This is hilarious. With you, you gave the correct forms of the various names.One Yoruba name that makes me laugh each time I hear it is Olaniyi Nice name in its form but a curse in Igbo language. Come to my town and hear terrible names. Even your tongue cant twist it enough. Nigerians generally use sentences as names
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Valto(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
this onyinye girl na big mumu oo.. is it here job to clear the air ... she never know say flavour fit dumb her sorry ass any day he feels like... angry
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Valto(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
double post wink
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by chizel: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
Nonesense,if flavour is a nobody today,no one will come on nairaland or any site bragging that he's her boyfriend,shameless prostitutes
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Orikinla(m): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
[size=18pt]One international runs babe called Onyinye Onungwa seeking her own Andy Warhol's 15 minutes of fame or her own Perez Hilton's moment on the celebrity popularity of Linda Ikeji?
She cannot even spell and she is in the U.S?
Doing what? Pro-sti-tuting.
From her language you can smell and tell she is a who-re!
Her exposé is bullshit![/size] grin grin grin
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Odunnu: 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
Oga abeg reduce ya font jor. Dont know why this is getting you so excited. You been toast am? wink
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Sike(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hmmm.... Women will always and forever be women. Arghhh!!
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by dasparrow: 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
The average Nigerian woman is so darn desperate. It is no wonder the average Nigerian bred male has no respect for the average Nigerian female. Look at this Onyinye of a woman making a complete fool out of herself by attacking Linda Ikeji. What a desperado! Fighting for a man who is not even your spouse. Mthsew!
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by nitlad: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
Odunnu:
This is hilarious. With you, you gave the correct forms of the various names.One Yoruba name that makes me laugh each time I hear it is [size=18pt]Olaniyi[/size] Nice name in its form but a curse in Igbo language. Come to my town and hear terrible names. Even your tongue cant twist it enough. Nigerians generally use sentences as names
That is a trendy and sexy name there! angry
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Odunnu: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
Thats your name abi?
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by nitlad: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by madjune(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
Okija_juju: The letter in Picture;

Okija Man... You too much. Abeg wey you dey load these videos from? You deserve award o.
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by eherbal(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
How hypocrites abound in NL. Most of our ladies at one point in time or the other, have either advised someone on such irrational behavior or were the main actors themselves. I've witnessed countless assaults and aggression of our Nigerian ladies(married and single) who in the quest to protect their '' territorial integrity''have maimed their perceived rivals. They are abound here. The best they could've done was to keep quiet or adviced the lady on the best conflict resolution option available. Hypocrites, all of them. Compared to them, Onyinye is an angel.
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by razznaija(f): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
madjune:
Okija Man... You too much. Abeg wey you dey load these videos from? You deserve award o.

LOL i guess you're a learner, its called a 'Gif' not a video.
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
Akosbaba: is this the real ogugua or her account has been hacked?

[size=13pt]People know better than to bring wahala to Flavour'm. angry[/size]
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by OgaATheTop: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
Odunnu: Oga abeg reduce ya font jor. Dont know why this is getting you so excited. You been toast am? wink
hilarious grin
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by zenatta: 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
I need to understand this, why is she calling the other woman names.Is her boyfriend totally innocent. One would have thought her boyfriend would be her target, the person with whom she has an axe to grind.
If I were secure in my relationship, I will not lose sleep over a groupie. Yay!
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by otodeluxe(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
Oh dear, why are you ranting? Tok less you Fake and childish woman
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by OneNaira6: 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
haahaha onyinye flavor don knack you finish, see how you don dey embarass yourself now. onyinye, onyinye nwanyi respect yourself. he told you awhole lot of BS to get in dem pants, unfortuntely you were too stupid to realize his BS even with your "US degree" you let him hit it. ewu. most times when a musician is in love or dating a girl they deeply care about, they make or dedicate a song to that girl. I've never heard flavor song dedicated to you but we know one dedicated to Beverly. flavor made a song defending the ashawo girl, where your own eee? Granted the beverly girl was.an ashawo, you got that right, but the girl don catch a maga wey plan to marry her. nwanyi go find your own and stop embarassing yourself.
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 11, 2013
And in 6 months he moves on to another woman.
What a shameless female
Has she no family name to guard?
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 11, 2013

Lol
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Ivynwa(f): 3:42am On Apr 11, 2013
Babes fighting for Flavour, lol.
A great fight seems to be looming in the horizon, I wonder what carrots that is going to be used to sway him over as Babes don't learn from 2face case that you don't get a man to yourself anymore with pregnancy. I'm sure all them Babes interested in him are busy sharpening out creative ways with which to nail him down. The race is on people, make we dey watch them Flavour F*ck mates as they fight over themselves. grin grin

Jeez what is wrong with that girl? Is she going about thinking "Flavour is all mine" and shuttling to and fro Naija to be with him just because Flavour did some rounds of kporokotom with her? A man she is not married to and she is going all that clingy and shouting "hands off everybody" over the roof top. I'm sorry for some of these deluded Babes that are giving the boy "Ife fa" as soon as he is not even done singing "Nwa Baby nyem ife gi" to them. Hahahaha. Abeg make I laugh o-o.grin
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Finestlex(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2013
orlaryhincah2: Flavour's "Other Girlfriend" Onyinye Attacks Linda Ikeji

[img]http://1.bp..com/-9igFPd5BbHE/UWQ6OPeGgzI/AAAAAAABmWw/E_oc9j88leI/s1600/4.png[/img]
The email...
I understand you are a blogger and the essence of what you do is to report juicy amebor. Unfortunately the last bullshit you posted about my man was not only fictitious but slander to him and our relationship. The nonsense you posted about him being in a "relationship" with that Mbaise prostitute, Chinenye "Beverly Heels" Ukegbu nearly severed my relationship with Flav. It is evident that the Bleep shit you write is not credible. Do you not check your source? I suppose not. If you did you would be fully aware that Chinedu Flavour Okoli is in a committed relationship with no one other than ME. I most likely seen me with Flav whenever Im in Lagos. Regardless of the fact that I am based in the US (Silver Spring Maryland), I try to spend as much time with him in Festac, Nigeria or South Africa. In fact Im currently in Enugu helping him with his new music video for Ada Ada.

Flav and I have been together for over a year now. What we have is unbreakable!!!!!!!!! I am fully aware of that prostitute who self proclaims herself as Flavour's fiancée *rolls eyes*. According to Flavour she's nothing but a hoe who is trying to get a record deal on 2nite enter-10-ment. She does all this shit for publicity. What do you expect from a hoe who lacks talent? She is non existent in his life. He made a mistake and I forgave him when I traveled to Nigeria in February for Valentine's Day. And the makeup was MAGICAL! Anyways sha, I am warning you to stop posting bullshit pertaining to my love Flav or our relationship. AND CORRECT d nonsense you posted on your "blog" about my Flav last month.

ps Yes that was me in my baby's 'SHAKE' music video. If you doubt the validity of anything I said, check out the pix ya self.

#BeautifulOnyinye

Onyinye N. Onungwa
Read more @
www.orlaryhincah..com/2013/04/flavours-other-girlfriend-attacks.html
. Absolute balderdash...
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Odunnu: 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
nwando: And in 6 months he moves on to another woman.
What a shameless female
Has she no family name to guard?
6months on one 'soup?' Flavour cant eat Ora soup consistently for 6months without 'opting out'. Dude is too loose
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Okijajuju1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
Odunnu:
6months on one 'soup?' Flavour cant eat Ora soup consistently for 6months without 'opting out'. Dude is too loose

Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 12, 2013
Odunnu: 6months on one 'soup?' Flavour cant eat Ora soup consistently for 6months without 'opting out'. Dude is too loose

[size=13pt]He's been with Beverley for like 15 months now.[/size]
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Odunnu: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2013
grin and in between he's been doing Onyinye, Amara, Asssshhh and who knows who else.
Flavour cant be faithful. Its not in him
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Ivynwa(f): 2:31am On Apr 13, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]He's been with Beverley for like 15 months now.[/size]

Ogugua please quickly edit that cause that sounds like you are sulking and saying "Flavour has been with Beverly for 15 months now, that is too long now. When am I ever gonna get to be with him". tongue tongue Haaaaaaaaaaaah haha, Ogugua will be mad at me now. I'm only pulling your leg girl.
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 13, 2013
Ivynwa: Ogugua please quickly edit that cause that sounds like you are sulking and saying "Flavour has been with Beverly for 15 months now, that is too long now. When am I ever gonna get to be with him". tongue tongue Haaaaaaaaaaaah haha, Ogugua will be mad at me now. I'm only pulling your leg girl.

[size=13pt]Lmaooo! Pull dey go Madame. I just dey wait for wedding invitation lol.[/size]
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Ivynwa(f): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Lmaooo! Pull dey go Madame. I just dey wait for wedding invitation lol.[/size]

grin grin
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by grandpoh(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2013
Can someone tell me how nairaland girls take different from onyinye coz na 9o% of una dey yab am!!
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Uchmangunner: 12:40am On Jul 16, 2013
Stopped reading where she said " mbaise prostitute"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Omeri, Fashanu, Emeka Ike,Williams,Tope, Others Honoured At MBNM Finals / Adaeze Yobo And Her Daughter Strike A Pose / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.