Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream (6056 Views)

Christians, What Happened To The 4th Commandment? / Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? / Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 10, 2013
frosbel:

she said after the dream she experienced pains, or don't you believe in the spirit realm, hmm , be careful, I can tell you stories that will make you have sleepless nights grin

Anyway , I was not trying to tell you off, just wanted us to concentrate on helping our sister.

Peace !

Lol. Smh. You've got any time for PM's? cheesy
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Creatrixity(m): 10:53am On Apr 10, 2013
I had a dream two nights ago in which I was involved in world war 3..And I was on kim jong il's side!Maybe obadiah777 got to me..
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2013
musKeeto:

Lol. Smh. You've got any time for PM's? cheesy

sure , not a problem.
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by God2man(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
frosbel: Do you really want to go to the MFM where they concentrate on cursing their enemies and fighting witches 24/7.

Please take the advice of Adekdammy.

If you are Holy , no demon can touch you.

How can you be Holy ?

1. Confess Your Sins
2. Break all pacts you may have made knowingly or unknowingly
3. Dedicate yourself to Christ
4. Cut off unhealthy relationships
5. Pray in your closet to GOD and fast for at least a day , probably 6am to 6pm or even less.
6. Ask other believers ( true God fearing believers ) to support you in prayer.
7. You will be delivered

Avoid questionable churches, deeper-life in my opinion is still okay , as well as some redeemed churches etc , just be very very careful and make sure whatever is said to you is biblical , if not flee.

@frosbel, you seem to be saying MFM is a questionable church, cursing enemies and fighting witches is to you unbiblical, and you do not have any good thing to say about MFM.

Criticism is not bad but before you condemn or criticize, be objective and make thorough investigation about the Church before coming to public forum to say whatever you like.

God bless you.
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
God2man:

@frosbel, you seem to be saying MFM is a questionable church, cursing enemies and fighting witches is to you unbiblical, and you do not have any good thing to say about MFM.

Criticism is not bad but before you condemn or criticize, be objective and make thorough investigation about the Church before coming to public forum to say whatever you like.

God bless you.

Sorry , I was not trying to rubbish MFM, it's just that they tend to concentrate on chasing and cursing their enemies , praying against witches and wizards , instead of seeking for a closer and holy walk with GOD as the emphasis.
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
We only dream of things we've been thinking about, praying about/against or just plain obsessed with...or again, just a dream/nightmare. Only those who pray 24/7 about fighting demons actually end up having nightmares about them. The things you are afraid of/obsessed with, you end up dreaming about. Search yourself. This is just one of the many dreams you'll have in your life time, and if you keep putting emphasis on them, you lose touch with reality..thus having more of such dreams/nightmares.

Nigerian Christians need to chill a little.

1 Like

Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by mygirrl: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
masonkz: We only dream of things we've been thinking about, praying about/against or just plain obsessed with...or again, just a dream/nightmare. Only those who pray 24/7 about fighting demons actually end up having nightmares about them. The things you are afraid of/obsessed with, you end up dreaming about. Search yourself. This is just one of the many dreams you'll have in your life time, and if you keep putting emphasis on them, you lose touch with reality..thus having more of such dreams/nightmares.

Nigerian Christians need to chill a little.

Please I don't think about or obsess about prostitutes. its a different thing to dream its another to dream and wake up with a sharp pain in my stomach this is not the first time. This thread is for strong christians, I thank God i have gotten the answers I need.
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by alexleo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
God2man:

God bless you.

MFM IS ALWAYS CHASING DEMONS. I use to have one as a neighbor who does night vigil almost every week. Now, he ll be shouting and disturbing us. His prayer content is chasing demons and calling on whatever fire to consume his enemies. My worry is that the more they are chasing the demons the more the demons chase them while those who dont care about the demons live a cool life.
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by enilove(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
frosbel:

Sorry , I was not trying to rubbish MFM, it's just that they tend to concentrate on chasing and cursing their enemies , praying against witches and wizards , instead of seeking for a closer and holy walk with GOD as the emphasis.

You have not realised that you need deliverance. The spirit to antagonize good and bad doctrine is in you,which you are ignorant of.

You also lack deep spiritual knowledge of God and His word.

The reasons are:

1- We have the devil and his agents as enemies of God and enemies to man. Psalm 68:1-3" Let God arise,let his enemies be scattered:let them also that hate him flee before him.
These are two sets of enemies. God's enemies( Satan and his agents) and those that hate God (human beings).

2 - We also have fellow human beings who hate us and have made themselves our enemies, for no reason.

So when you read the book of psalm and come across verses like" The Lord also thundered in the heavens and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.Yea,he sent out his arrows,& scattered them;& shot out lightnings and discomfitted them. (Psalm 18:13-14). You should ask yourself ,what does God need arrows,thunders,hail stones and lightenings for? Is it not to fight our spiritual battles for us?
Are these enemies physical enemies? That is ,the hail stones and arrows are for the spiritual enemies of our souls.

Psalm 18:17 also says, "He delivered me from my strong enemies( satan and his agents or demons) & from them which hated me( human beings) for they were too strong for me."
Someone that hates you is also your enemy.But for you and I to understand that we have spiritual enemies,the psalmist says in that verse , "my enemies and also those that hate me. Making 2 sets of enemies.

This is to enlighten you that enemies can mean satan,demons or human beings.

Matt 5:44 "But I say unto you,Love your enemies,bless them that curse you,do good to them that hate you and persecute you."
In this verse,Jesus was refering to human beings, not satan or demons.

When you are praying,this bcomes a spiritual thing, and since we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against spiritual wickedness ( satan and evil powers),when you mention ,MY ENEMIES ,you are refering to spirit beings,not your neighbours.Unless you want to tell me that satan is not your enemy.Someone that steals ,kills and destroys is a strong and wicked enemy.

Another point is that,you pray in the name of Jesus to God. God knows who you are refering to & cannot go to your neighbour to kill him, because you have commanded Him to.
If James 4:3 says "ye ask, & receive not,because ye ask amiss....",this shows that if you pray against your enemies ,nothing will happen to them,because God has all the power and determines which prayer to answer.

The bible says "We wrestle not against flesh.... Then ask yourself,is this a wrestling game ( a kind of sport) or fight to kill and destroy ignorant christians ,who are not prayerful,or not.

Jesus told us when John the baptist was killed that,the kingdom of heaven sufereth violence and the violent chriatians taketh it by force. This means if you are not violent spiritually,the power of darkness would waste the person's life

And your allegation that they focus on witches and wizard instead of holy walk with God,shows that most of your arguments were without proofs.
MFM is one of the chuches in this nation that preaches and teaches you the true word of God.
In most churches ,d women do wear trousers,ear rings,attachments,lipsticks etc but not in MFM.
An MFM member who indulges in sin,cannot wage a spiritual battle against the powers of darkness.

Check all my postings and see if I have ever abuse or cursed anyone.

MFM is a deliverance ministry which teaches you that ,upon mount zion there shall be deliverance and HOLYNESS and the house of Jacob shall possess its possession.
So, holyness is not negotiable in MFM.

You have to be careful because every idle word we say shall be accounted for.

Also,pray to God,on your stand regarding tithe. It is a total diobedience to the word of God.The same with Hell.
Truly hell is real.
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by beejaay: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2013
mygirrl:

Please I don't think about or obsess about prostitutes. its a different thing to dream its another to dream and wake up with a sharp pain in my stomach this is not the first time. This thread is for strong christians, I thank God i have gotten the answers I need.
law of attraction my friend, thats all that it is. what ever you think (concious or unconcious) u bring about, and our body is a great feedback machine that tells us what we are thinking. ur stomach pain is only ur body reacting to what u went through in your dream land. you shoul;d also know that as humans we can make use of our brain 100% while sleeping, something we can never do while awake.
if you think about negative things no matter what is, it can manifest itself in various ways (example of what u dream about). dont get me wrong pls cos am not saying that our dream dont hold meanings, all am saying is that what u dream are just feedback.
i will advice that before you sleep try:
1) be grateful with lot of smiles about all the good things u have had and even the bad things (bad things happening to us are wonderful developmental strategies for our soul if we recognize it)
2) Try as much as possible to limit and expunge all negative emotions with good one (something that brought u smiles on ur sleep bed)

3) meditation is also a good way of having a good and even conscious sleep (a sleep where u can be the watcher of your dream and even alter it as u want)
4) lastly since you are a xtian, invite Christ to be a passenger in your sleep (u are the driver and him being the passenger will be like a spirit guide for you and all darkside wont realy have power to influence your live thoguht and manifest them for you)

*** you should know that the answer you are looking for is already in you like Frosbel and musketo mentioned.

i used to be a victim of all this too wayback with most horrifying dream you can think about and the best part was that they all manifested in my life cos i give them the energy they want but since i have devoted time in studying myself and who i realy am, it has all vanished and now i even smile when dreaming and people tell why i was smilling when i wake up (cos am always there watching my dreams and everything happening). be like a servant awaiting the arival of the master is what Jesus
may God(that U are) bless u

1 Like

Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by beejaay: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2013
alexleo:

MFM IS ALWAYS CHASING DEMONS. I use to have one as a neighbor who does night vigil almost every week. Now, he ll be shouting and disturbing us. His prayer content is chasing demons and calling on whatever fire to consume his enemies. My worry is that the more they are chasing the demons the more the demons chase them while those who dont care about the demons live a cool life.
it is as simple as that alex what ever we think we always manifest (its attraction). we are all connected. if i think bad things then i have invited the darkside myself (its all attraction) and if i think good things then i will surely invite good spirit;thats why some people advocate for living in the now cos in the Now there is no FEAR(FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL).

When we talk about poverty evertime, there will always be povety and when we talk about abundance there will always be abundance

so SIMPLE
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Sam2k57: 6:09am On Nov 23, 2015
Please visit TB Joshua church, that's where you can get your deliverance 100%. Do not mind religious people cos they have nothing to offer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy's Shiloh Prayer Point Goes Viral / Why Do Pastors Sell Their Sermons? / Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.