Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,361 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) (12123 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by biz4naija: 4:24am On Apr 10, 2013
Nigerians, it's time to shine your eyes oo, this so called internet marketers are reaping us of our hard earn money all in the name of seminars and ebooks,one of the acclaim importer is called "PATRICK OGIDI" he is a scammer, the last seminar he organized in lagos was total rubbish, it was a waste of time and money, and i heard he's planning another one in Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt

Now ask yourself, if truly he makes millions as he claims, why is he charging that high for seminars and ebooks?

I was personally at the last one he organized at Allen Avenue there in Ikeja, trust me, it was organize to make money from us, not even a soul benefited from it, this guys have long taken us for a fool, it's time to say NO to them

PATRICK OGIDI's WORKSHOP IS A PURE SCAM........... BEWARE
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by ddeston(m): 4:43am On Apr 10, 2013
SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH THIS @OP
WHO TOLD PATRICK OGIDI IS A SCAMMER
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by ayoola2002(m): 4:54am On Apr 10, 2013
Bird of the same feather.
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2013
biz4naija: Nigerians, it's time to shine your eyes oo, this so called internet marketers are reaping us of our hard earn money all in the name of seminars and ebooks,one of the acclaim importer is called "PATRICK OGIDI" he is a scammer, the last seminar he organized in lagos was total rubbish, it was a waste of time and money, and i heard he's planning another one in Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt

Now ask yourself, if truly he makes millions as he claims, why is he charging that high for seminars and ebooks?

I was personally at the last one he organized at Allen Avenue there in Ikeja, trust me, it was organize to make money from us, not even a soul benefited from it, this guys have long taken us for a fool, it's time to say NO to them

PATRICK OGIDI's WORKSHOP IS A PURE SCAM........... BEWARE

This is not fair at all.How could you just arrive at that conclusion without tangible form of evidences.
So far as I know Mr. Pat,he is not a scammer as I've even indirectly benefited alot from him since 2009 even without paying him a dime and his works speak for him and not what people like you are saying.

Mind your speech Mr. Man else ...
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by lakefist(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

This is not fair at all.How could you just arrive at that conclusion without tangible form of evidences.
So far as I know Mr. Pat,he is not a scammer as I've even indirectly benefited alot from him since 2009 even without paying him a dime and his works speak for him and not what people like you are saying.

Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by lakefist(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

If you can testify to him then Mr pat is not a scammer.
@OP He didnt collect money from you and absconded,simply because you are not satisfied doesnt make him a scammer

2 Likes

Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by surveyProf(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2013
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2013
Chibuzo....is that you?? shocked shocked. You de call person 'SCAM'

3 Likes

Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by dav8id(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2013
tchidi: Chibuzo....is that you?? shocked shocked. You de call person 'SCAM'
hehehe.. No mind d guy.. Par beta pass him nau. He weh collect person 3ok and refuse to deliver.com here d mak nonse sey someone is a scammer. Abi he tink sey we don 4get?

maybe there is a personal issue between and he think thats d only way to blackmail pat. Sha no body knows, make the go finish am weh dey bin start.

i 'm just passing by.
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by PatOgidi(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
MY SIDE OF THE STORY...

Hello Nairalanders,

I'm not a fan of "cheap publicity"!

Frankly, I love it more when I pay to get my services publicized... but here, one pseudo name; Chibuzor Eze is giving it to me for free. Well, I'd thank him for that,

but before then I have 1 or 2 points to put through here. Normally, I don't usually scout around the internet responding to hungry posts about me. I don't!

***Now, my side of the story (with pictorial proofs and guaranty!)***

My attention has just been drawn to this post by a friend few minutes ago. On the first thought, I wanted to respond immediately... but had to wait a little while, to

hear some people out first, so the house would really read from them, even before I comment... and thereafter draw a line.

I've read your contributions (commentator)... and I know it takes a "real man" to pen down issues the way their inner mind actually think it is.

For all that have contributed, I say... "GRACIAS!"

Now, who is this Chibuzor Eze?

Not until some subscribers and customers of mine started sending me messages about how he is defrauding them in the name of selling brand new gadgets at stupid prices,

and how they were lured to paying some money to him but he absconded and even resorted to threatening them... I've never heard about that name.

Usually, I'd always ignore such complaints... It was when these complaints started escalating, lots of them complaining that this guy is cloning/duplicating my sites

and using to scam and swindle his victims, that I became so much worried.

I never wanted this guy to spoil my name & integrity... (misplaced identity) So, I contacted him.

See image below for proof of my conversation with him...Pay attention to the dates:

I thought that polite plea would be enough, this guy went ahead with his exploits. That the complaints I receive daily about him became so alarming. One of such

complaints came from my very good friend, Toyin Omotoso.

See image proof below:

At this time, I called him on phone, but the moment I introduced myself... he dropped the call and never pick my calls subsequently.

This was exactly when it doned on me what this guy stands for.

Instead of quitting his evil act as promised in his email to me, he went ahead with the obnoxious act.

What he does is... he copies my email newsletters the moment I send them to my subscribers, edit them and send to his prospective victims.

The complaints kept on coming...with most asking if we work together or something...

I further tried to send this guy series of emails, beckoning on him to quit the act. He never replied any of them.

Below are some of the emails:

And another

Note the subject of the emails... they're exact copies of my emails he swipes and send to his propesctive victims. If you're a subscriber of mine, you'd notice that. I

had to join his list to receive all the abnormalies...(never hoped on learning anything...but to follow him and track his attrocity)

Since he wasn't responding to my emails, yet continued with his evil act, I decided to expose him on my Facebook wall.

I made this post https://www.facebook.com/PatOgidi/posts/546296958754255

And as you can see from peoples comments, he has scammed a lot of people, who are my friends on FB.

Check it yourself https://www.facebook.com/PatOgidi/posts/546296958754255

I also sent out an email blast to my subscribers on the morning of 9th April, 2013 notifying them of my non involvement in what ever the said Chibuzor Eze does, and

his Biz4naija scam-machine.

Below is a copy of the email:

This very email attracted over 50 responses from those who has fallen victim to his evil acts.

Here's one that touched me most:

A day after sending that caveat email out to my subscribers, I got a reply from the said Chibuzor Ezeh, abusing me and threatening to spoil my name in search engines.

Because I have no skeleton in my cupboard, I dared him to go ahead.

Below is our conversation:

...and I replied:

Few minutes, I got alerted that he has posted something about me on Nairaland.

So, that's the build up to his post, now let me face the issues he raised in his post here.

THE TRUTH - MY REACTION REALLY... AND MY CHALLENGE & GUARANTY.

I'll throw the said Chibuzor Eze a BIG challenge I'll like him to floor...

First, he claimed he was at my live workshop held at Allen Avenue, Ikeja... thank God, he's aware I organise live events and not hide at the back of computer screens.

His words:

"I was personally at the last one he organized at Allen Avenue there in Ikeja, trust me, it was organize to make money from us, not even a soul benefited from it, this

guys have long taken us for a fool, it's time to say NO to them"

The truth is that Chibuzor Ezeh was no where near my workshop held in GKFX hall, Wuraola House Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos on the 15th of December, 2012. I still have the

full list of attendees, their phone numbers. We had photo shots together. I uploaded some of them on my website.

I am very very sure about this... Chibuzor Eze wasn't anywhere near the venue of my workshop. Let him proof me wrong.

He claimed he was in attendance and wasn't satisfied with what was thought at the workshop. Even if this is true, how come he hasn't mentioned this for almost 4 months

now... when all our paid events are covered by 100% money back guaranty. I always state this guaranty statement on our registration websites, and attendees get to see

it even before they register to attend.

I wouldn;t want to boast, but can state it categorically that 98% of attendees of that very workshop went home fulfilled. 2% I didn't hear from. Should any of the over

60 attendees of that workshop read this post and claims otherwise, I'll extend the challenge I am making to CHibuzor below to the person.

If Chibuzor was there (which I am sure he wasn't. NEVER!), then he shouldn't run/shy away from this challenge I am about to make him.

YES, I'll make him a challenge... If he shies away from it, then he's a rogue...and nothing but a ROGUE! (Pls pardon my harshness Nairalanders!)

The challenge is: Let Chibuzor Eze scan the teller with which he made payment for the workshop... with valid bank stamp clearly shown, and post same right here on NL,

and I WILL REFUND HIM 2 TIMES WHAT EVER HE PAID FOR THE WORKSHOP.

Yes, you read that right "2 times the amount he paid for the workshop"

And once I do that, I will come back here to place proofs of doing it.

Should he fail to do this, then Nairalanders should judge for themselves.

Again, he wrote "Now ask yourself, if truly he makes millions as he claims, why is he charging that high for seminars and ebooks?"

First of all, I've never claimed anywhere in the public or to the thief called Chibueze that I make millions. No, I don't make such claims.

About my charges... the reason is simple: "I DELIVER VALUE... AND CHARGE PRICES THAT REFLECTS THE VALUE YOU GET FROM ME."

I thought it wise and justifiable before God and man, to charge a little bit higher and over deliver, than lure people with small prices (like he does with his pay

N15,000 for ipad 4, 7k for bold 5 and so on) and run away with their money.

I'm still lost at how this dude could ask a question like this (maybe to himself tho') "if truly he makes millions as he claims, why is he charging that high for

seminars and ebooks"

What has price got to do with how rich someone is.. when it's clearly known that it's ain't charity?

Why does Dr. Oyedepo charge that much as school fees in his University, despite been one of the richest pastors on earth.
Why does the likes of Dangote charge so high for cement despite been the richest black man?

(Questions for Chibuzor Eze tho')

***SOME FACTS***

From every indication, Chibuzor Eze is a pseudo name (not his real name). I suspect he's a re-incarnate of one scam ridden marketer that was messed up, but had to

change his name to Chibuzor to continue his nefarious act.

He had to coin that name, register a bank account with it to dupe innocent people, as evident in scam reports about him scattered all over the internet. I guess he

made this post as a result of lack of companions in scam-circle.

Despite his many claims, Chibuzor Eze is not known by any of his victims face to face. The Facebook picture he uses is FAKE... If he denies this, let him produce 10 of

such different pictures and include one where he will be holding a phone and type "CHIBUZOR EZE" in the phone compose box.

He cannever stage any live event, but prefers the "pay into my account and run away" thing.

It's in a quest of building credibility that I organise live events, meet with my subscribers/customers and allay their fears, if any.
I am proud to say that I am a free citizen... I do my business with the fear of God, under a duly registered company's name with CAC, with a company's/corporate

account to go with. Currently arranging an office in Ikeja.

However, I'm human, so whenever I inadvertently wrongs another man, I apologize instead of feeling pompous and bragging.

Despite running an internet based business, I've met with over 60% of my subscribers and ready to meet with more.

More reason we're putting up a workshop again at:

1. GKFX Markets, 3rd floor, Wuraola House, 82, Allen Avenue, Ikeja-Lagos, on Saturday, the 13th of April 2013.
2. Angeles Hotels, 661 Yauri Close, Beside FCDA Quarters, Phase II, Garki II, by Jare Street, Off Ransome Kuti Way, Area 3, Garki, Abuja. on 20th April, 2013
3. Refill Fast Food Hall, 320 Elelenwo/Akpajo Road, Elelenwo, Port Harcourt on 27th April, 2013.

If you're reading this post now, or you know anyone this concerns that thinks I've in anyway scammed them, ask them to bring their case to any of these venues.

I am accessible UNLIKE the said Chibuzor Eze who out of the thin air, would claim he just finished seminars in Ghana, Abuja...with no proofs and all. LIES!

Dear Nairalanders, I've never made any point here to brag or something... I've tried to resist it.

I've only tried to put this issues straight, so we don;t mix things up.

I'll be glad if members of this forum would pressurize the guy to give my challenge a go. Really sorry for dragging this post this far.

Thank you and remain blessed.

Pat

PS: Moreso, I'll do this...

I'll allow 5 contributors to this post attend any of the above mentioned workshops in any of the areas for FREE... to prove a point.

And the point is.. to disapprove or otherwise, the (false) claim by the OP that... "PATRICK OGIDI's WORKSHOP IS A PURE SCAM"

We shall all succeed!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by onlineresource: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
i have known patrick ogidi for over 4 years in the internet marketing niche and he has always been deiverying extremely high value for what he knows. i have bought few of his product which has added greatly to my experience and also worked for me.

I have been aware of what this chibuzor guy has been doing as regards copy all of mr patrick's content and using it as his own and also scamming people illegitimately.

this biz4naija is a known and tagged scammer on this forum, anyone reading this post should check the amount of people he has scammed by using Mr patrick ogidi name

https://www.nairaland.com/1120449/scam-alert-chibuzor-eze-scam

Mr Patrick is a highly respected person to me because i have used his products and also get his mail which are always top notch and adds value to me.

@biz4naija or whatever you call yourself, you are a very shameless and heartless person for all the people that you have duped through your dubious activity and all you are only doing is just to spoilt your reputation which is always spoilt and cant be redeemed.

Get a life and stop this dubious act...

By the way, you posting this will only help to increase Mr patricks reputation and name.... grin grin grin
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by MrNigeria2(m): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
I THINK WE SHOULD CHANGE THE TOPIC TO
" ((SCAM ALERT) Chibuzor Eze ....Cheap Non existent mobile devices seller Is A Pure Scam... Beware)"

Patrick don't disturb yourself Jor. ..your works speak for you. ..You even opened a very functional PayPal account two years ago and it is still working.

1 Like

Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by MrNigeria2(m): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
" ((SCAM ALERT) Chibuzor Eze ....Cheap Non existent mobile devices seller Is A Pure Scam... Beware)"

Patrick don't disturb yourself Jor. ..your works speak for you. ..You even opened a very functional PayPal account for me two years ago and it is still working.
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by okemmadu(m): 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
Mr. Pat. Did u say Chibuzor pirated ur work? how? u r training pple on hw to venture into importation biz. does that mean only u reserve the right to do that. i just need more explanations.
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by PatOgidi(m): 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
okemmadu: Mr. Pat. Did u say Chibuzor pirated ur work? how? u r training pple on hw to venture into importation biz. does that mean only u reserve the right to do that. i just need more explanations.

Read the gist properly, then ask the right question and I'll answer you.
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by surveyProf(m): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hello Patrick Ogidi,
Thank you for taking time-out, explaining/clarifying issues, levelled against you by Chibuzor Eze. But there are some questions I will want to ask you,
1. You made measured of Chibuzor Eze cloning your website/ duplicating your materials, can you please let us know the name of these website?

2. Chibuzor Eze is he thesame person as Bright Esiuke? The wanted scammer, as claimed on your facebook page/ write up?

Finally, Chibuzor Eze has been know to have involved himself in so many shady deals, since last year, there are 2 pending cases involving him, that he is yet to settle, one invoving someone is kwara State, others are in Lagos Nigeria, so you're right to that effect!

Thank you!
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by informed(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2013
It beats my imagination that someone would convert straight forward home based businesses like Information Marketing and the Mail Order Business to scams. It's so pathetic that people can't sit down to do real stuffs because its hard work. A lazier way would have been to ask Patrick to give you resell rights to all his products and services if you are to lazy to do it yourself. Many other people have done that!

You give people promises you can't fulfill at ridiculous prices in order to get them to patronize you and fail to deliver maybe because you couldn't get those products they paid you for at those prices and rather than give them their money to say you can't meet up, you bolt away because you've spent it and don't have any money to pay.

''SMH''

That's no way to run a business and its the easiest way to destroy yourself. A good name is better than riches. Honesty and integrity pays on the long run. I've seen people build multi million dollar empires without putting a dime from their pocket just because of their names and past relationships. Its good to be legit and stay legit even though it involves a whole lot of hard work and takes a longer time.
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by karlxavier(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2013
@ all, I have known partrick for sometime now. He can't be guilty of the offence labelled against him. He is a seasoned internet marketer I have known. Mr Patrick, do you rέmέmbέr me? Its Okey in owerri. Please I've lost your contact and I will like to meet you again man. Its been a while. Please reply ASAP.
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by PatOgidi(m): 11:10am On Apr 11, 2013
surveyProf: Hello Patrick Ogidi,
Thank you for taking time-out, explaining/clarifying issues, levelled against you by Chibuzor Eze. But there are some questions I will want to ask you,
1. You made measured of Chibuzor Eze cloning your website/ duplicating your materials, can you please let us know the name of these website?

2. Chibuzor Eze is he thesame person as Bright Esiuke? The wanted scammer, as claimed on your facebook page/ write up?

Finally, Chibuzor Eze has been know to have involved himself in so many shady deals, since last year, there are 2 pending cases involving him, that he is yet to settle, one invoving someone is kwara State, others are in Lagos Nigeria, so you're right to that effect!

Thank you!

Thanks for your mature approach to issues.

Here's my input:

MY REPLY: These links:

http://biz4naija.info/eniola.htm
http://biz4naija.info/importbiz.htm

However, from my last check, the links have been pulled down... I think by his host or something.

The recent one is the issue I raised above. He copies my email newsletters the moment I send them, and send out to his prospective victims. I talked about this in details, in my earlier post.

I've personally asked him this a lot of times. He denied.

His writing skills, and how he goes about scamming people...

MY REPLY: There was also a case this same Chibuzor Eze had with Olaide Alim. H paid Olaide for some Payza funds. Upon sending the funds to what's suppose to be Chibuzor's account, the name of the account showed as "Bright Esiuke"... Olaide complained this to me, and even posted it on his FB wall.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by paulharry: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2013
chibuzor EZE AGIAN? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM shocked
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by dav8id(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2013
I'm ready to reveal my truely identity just to nap this so called chibuzo eze.. I will personally track and arrest this guy..
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by godswill4m(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
Obviously am beginning to suspect these Chibuzor to be the same with Bright Esuike because they use the same tactics of selling gadgets and his sense of writing is the same with Bright Esuike's own. I have been receiving complaints about this same Chibueze guy for several months now. if i search my inbox am sure to find over 30 emails sent to me by clients as regards to this guy. and just this morning i received another email from someone complaining about this guy. I have attached the screenshot of the email here.

Everyone steer clear of this guy. If this guy is bright esiuke i really have a score to settle with him and he knows better. he can't run for ever.
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
lakefist:
If you can testify to him then Mr pat is not a scammer.
@OP He didnt collect money from you and absconded,simply because you are not satisfied doesnt make him a scammer

That is it my man.
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
Sir Patrick, I just found this old post accusing you of some fraudulent activities in the past.

here's the link: http://www.strictlyonlinebiz.com/facebook-naira/937/

Please, what can you say about this?
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by PatOgidi(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
TheJames: Sir Patrick, I just found this old post accusing you of some fraudulent activities in the past.

here's the link: http://www.strictlyonlinebiz.com/facebook-naira/937/

Please, what can you say about this?

Sure... that post has been there for a long time like you rightly noticed.

But what do you expect of me, when I am not allowed to post and defend myself.

No one among the commentators directly pointed out to having me scammed them of their money. Poster just posted, and never allowed me reply.

Anyone can post anything online...but when you're not allowed access to defend yourself, then there's a question mark.

That's my opinion on that.

Pat

PS: I may not talk about that very post anymore, had to do here to clarify an issue for people getting to know me and maybe my would be customers.
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
MrNigeria.:

Patrick don't disturb yourself Jor. ..your works speak for you. ..You even opened a very functional PayPal account two years ago and it is still working.

It's true that one's works will speak for him/her and I say kudos to Mr. PAT for this testimonial.

What site have you been using for your USA Dedicated VPN/IP?
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by Laptopbiz(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
This chibuzor eze...has been thorougly tagged a big scam... Ogidi had been online for long since when we first read of s.d.e.. Da guy is just ready to spoil ogidi's reputation... But what baffles me is nigerians stil fall victims... Don't the search,research? Please this guy is hot scam... Nigerians beware... Common, check biz4naija.com dispite the fact of that we'r wel aware of getting cheap laptops... But biz4naija makes it loks like a criminal ideology... Stil nigerians who want AWOOF stil fall victim... Beware.
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by godswill4m(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
Was just looking around the net and found this => http://nairacow.com/news/beware-this-guy-is-a-scammer/

This guy is certainly Bright Esiuke
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by joelreg(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
surveyProf: Hello Patrick Ogidi,

Thank you!

Prof i sent PM to u no reply. Please i got something to discuss with you very urgent. Dis is my mail bigexploit@gmail.com
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by digitite: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
PatOgidi:

Sure... that post has been there for a long time like you rightly noticed.

But what do you expect of me, when I am not allowed to post and defend myself.

No one among the commentators directly pointed out to having me scammed them of their money. Poster just posted, and never allowed me reply.

Anyone can post anything online...but when you're not allowed access to defend yourself, then there's a question mark.

That's my opinion on that.

Pat

PS: I may not talk about that very post anymore, had to do here to clarify an issue for people getting to know me and maybe my would be customers.

Nice detailed analysis. Which screenshot/snapshot program do you use to illustrate ? I would like to use it for my work.
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by surveyProf(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
godswill4m: Was just looking around the net and found this => http://nairacow.com/news/beware-this-guy-is-a-scammer/

This guy is certainly Bright Esiuke

This guy is frm Delta State, and has another Uhorobo's name!!!
Re: Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) by surveyProf(m): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
godswill4m: Obviously am beginning to suspect these Chibuzor to be the same with Bright Esuike because they use the same tactics of selling gadgets and his sense of writing is the same with Bright Esuike's own. I have been receiving complaints about this same Chibueze guy for several months now. if i search my inbox am sure to find over 30 emails sent to me by clients as regards to this guy. and just this morning i received another email from someone complaining about this guy. I have attached the screenshot of the email here.

Everyone steer clear of this guy. If this guy is bright esiuke i really have a score to settle with him and he knows better. he can't run for ever.

Have you ever received any email frm Bright Esiuke, and do u hv the email address he uses off hand?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

POS Transaction Failures Threaten Cashless Policy / Funke Opeke & Judith Gardiner Confirm Mainone's Takeover By Equinix / World Bank: Nigeria's Growth Lags Africa As Inflation, Poverty, Crime Rises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.