Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

How She Was Able To Do It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How She Was Able To Do It (600 Views)

Should A Wife Be Able To Slaughter A Chicken? / Can You Solve This Maths? Nobody Was Able To Solve It But Me! / Why Am Not Able To View My Pm's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How She Was Able To Do It by technozz: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2013
DISCOVER HOW TO START EXPORT OF BITTER KOLA IN SMALL SCALE ( 50KG/500KG TRAIL ORDER) EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE EXPORT BEFORE.

If you know the exact place to source for this products you have made it.

HINTS :

…Do you know that Bitter kola nut now sold for $19 in Europe as at March 2012.

…Do you know that exporting Bitter Kola does not require any Machine for processing as it,
can also be exported raw.

Imagine you bought for N500 here in Nigeria and sell for $19 per kg, that means you will be, making more than you ever think.

…the market is already there. Just get smart and make use of it.

Anyone including; workers, students, lecturers, bankers, housewives, corpers, teachers, civil servants, illiterates and so on can do it. It doesn’t matter whether you are employed or unemployed. What you have here is an opportunity to make use of change.

Again, If you know the exact place to source for this products you have made it.

Henry is a Small scale
Exporter & importer, Business and SMEs Expert

Full Inquiries visit :
Or call , Henry : 0803-9454-675

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Spend Your First Salary / I've Been Thinking...what If All Human Race Are The Same? / 'it Was Horror':a Nigerian Man Survives 2 Days In Air Bubble Under Capsized Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.