Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

I've Been Thinking...what If All Human Race Are The Same? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I've Been Thinking...what If All Human Race Are The Same? (600 Views)

I've Been Seeing This Number Sequence Lately!!! / Video: Martin Luther King's Last Speech: "I've Been To The Mountaintop" / I've Been Bereaved:( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Thinking...what If All Human Race Are The Same? by Alexk2(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2013
The story was told in the holy book of all human race
speaking the same language and was about building a tower that would
reach heaven but God decide to confuse their language and scattered them
all over the earth..what if we are all still speaking that same
language today?...I'm sure the people in that time don't exactly think
the same way but what if all human race reason same way, have same
desire, have same dress sense, exhibit same character, same culture,
same ethnic group, same religion, same ideology...e.t.c?. thinking about
it makes me imagine how boring the world would be....in your own
opinion, paint the picture of how you think our country would look
like?........have your say....
Re: I've Been Thinking...what If All Human Race Are The Same? by alolatee(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2013
In the sciptural verse you quoted,Genesis 11vs1,God alluded to the fact that if they are united,there is nothing they cannot do.so if we are of same ethnic group,same language, same religionsame culture,same race,we will have less problem because everyone will see his neighbour as his blood brother and we will have less problem in the country and the continent as a whole.
Re: I've Been Thinking...what If All Human Race Are The Same? by Kingmee: 7:01pm On May 28, 2013
interesting topic.....if everybody; think same way, then we'll all behave same way....it'll be all boring jor.
have same religion, that wont translate to peace everywhere.....
Re: I've Been Thinking...what If All Human Race Are The Same? by Alexk2(m): 11:34pm On May 29, 2013
interesting topic.....if everybody; think same way, then
we'll all behave same way....it'll be all boring jor.
have same religion, that wont translate to peace everywhere.....

that is on point
Re: I've Been Thinking...what If All Human Race Are The Same? by Alexk2(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
[quote
author=alolatee]In the sciptural verse you quoted,Genesis 11vs1,God
alluded to the fact that if they are united,there is nothing they cannot
do.so if we are of same ethnic group,same language, same religionsame
culture,same race,we will have less problem because everyone will see
his neighbour as his blood brother and we will have less problem in the
country and the continent as a whole.[/quote]

hmmm....ok nw

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Build An Internet Buss.,like Irokotv/nairaland / Why Is It Whenever It Raining Sleep Use To Sweet / The Decision Of The Abia State Government To Relocate The Umuahia Main Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.