Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

My Parents Dont Trust Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Parents Dont Trust Me. (642 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage / I Dont Trust My Wife Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents Dont Trust Me. by Kizitoseventeen(m): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2013
Am 22 and I knw am old enough for my parents to fully trust me as a young man but I dnt thinks they trust me enough to share matured family issues with me. Pls how do I get them to trust me?
Re: My Parents Dont Trust Me. by taryour(f): 9:41am On Apr 10, 2013
Op your post seem uncompleted to me,what kind of issues do you want them to discuss with you? Do you mean sit you down and discuss your plans for your future? girlfriend talk?studies?business ?the friends you keep? How they help you leave a good life? Cause I realy don't get it. Are you the only child?if not do you think they behave same way with your siblings? Do you have friends?

Lot of questions,it is well .....
Re: My Parents Dont Trust Me. by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 10, 2013
OP , you want them to involve you in the family property and investment cheesy

Maybe start engaging your self in something useful and with time their trust will come .
Re: My Parents Dont Trust Me. by ifyalways(f): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2013
Trust is not a factor of age, it is earned.

Btw, what "family issues" do you want your parents to share with you?

At 22, you should be thinking of kick starting your own life outside your family home.
Re: My Parents Dont Trust Me. by BabaOyo(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2013
ifyalways: Trust is not a factor of age, it is earned.

Btw, what "family issues" do you want your parents to share with you?

At 22, you should be thinking of kick starting your own life outside your family home.

So on point ma' am .

Op. ....focus on building yourself up and being your own person than wanting to get your parent's trust.
If you are to be trusted you have to earn it, not demand for it.

Ti omode ba to l'
oko a a fun ni oko

(1) (Reply)

INDIAN HORROR! Neighbour Kidnaps 5 Year Old And Rapes Her For 4 Days! / Royal Baby Boy / Tales By Moonlight With Grand Pa: Why Lions Hate Hyena's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.