Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? (58212 Views)

Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute / My Grandma Calls Me Korede Bello. Do I Really Look Like Him / Do I Really Look Like Wizkid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by LondyC(f): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2013
Are you a serious person? undecidedAre you a serious person? Warristhis? Just there abeg. Go advertise ur commodity elsewhere. Mtsheew!(All these self conscious guys sef)
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by walexybaba(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2013
Pls I need 2 know how come this shit made front page

1 Like

Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by Princeojua(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2013
walexybaba: Pls I need 2 know how come this shit made front page
well, becus i'm a celeb... You guys only knw how to criticise meanwhile u gat notin to show for urself.... Imagine 23,678 viewer all around the world viewing my structured body/pix. Ok ok ok, you know what? Go hug transformer. Hahahaha.
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by Princeojua(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2013
Decryptor: I once opened a thread on how to make money by affiliate marketing just to help NLers, the thread was deleted.
I opened another one on how to convert a chinese made blackberry to an original pinging one by changing some of the diodes and ICs on the board but the thread was killed! Now some jobless and ambitionless good-for-nothing kid opens a thread about how handsome it is and it makes FRONTPAGE! I no longer respect S.O! He knows himself
your type doesn't go far... Instead of yu appreciatin mine, so dat God will touch the heart of the moderator to give u ur 15min fame. Still u re here sayin nonsense.
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by JimmyBoy1: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2013
This guy sounds like a container with no content.
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by hardbody: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2013
Tittos: Nice body..if u wanna model..ping me 23389150..or mail me with ur contact..tittos87@yahoo.com

Another Ga.y connection in the making,
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by brat4222(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2013
Am i missing something here!!! Am i in a gay blog? Moderator pls delist me!
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by Sezua(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2013
slimyem: Heed my advice..for your own good.cool
+ go to skul too abeg
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by ifegen(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2013
[quote author=Princeojua][/quote] hey there is a place for your ugly pictures. Not here. No come here de model give nairaland. If you de find why the girls de purshue you, go juju man house go ask am. No be here
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by ifegen(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2013
[quote author=Princeojua][/quote] mumu even continue de send picture too. To be candid, thats rather too gay from my opinion. Real guys don't go wasting other people's times with stupid things as this!

1 Like

Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2013
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
OP, looks like bruno mars with a missed out plastic surgery.
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by NAJALYN: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
Whaooo!!! This is the height of joblessness.
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by dammytex: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
First picture (You look like Sound Sultan)
Second Picture (probably the best of all)
Other Pictures (I reserve my comment).

Now that you have used this thread to garner popularity for yourself. You can remove them now.

Thank you.

The truth;
We know you are not ugly, neither are you striking in the beauty department also. "Just okay guy" best describes you. Stop allowing the ladies to wash you labelling you ugly-looking attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by Decryptor(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
Princeojua: your type doesn't go far... Instead of yu appreciatin mine, so dat God will touch the heart of the moderator to give u ur 15min fame. Still u re here sayin nonsense.
Listen to me little boy...i can smell poverty pervading you in years to come...you are the type of guy that will be concentrating on looks and will never want to work hard to earn a living but wuld rather depend on tactics to lure a rich girl cos u "think" you are handsome which from what i have seen here and from the testimony of 90% of the audience here YOU ARE NOT! U are just like most guys out there...plain average!! Na ur type go dey look for sugar-mummy wey go feed you! If u were me that lots of chicks r asking out including 2 married women, it means we no for hear word for u. I know the next stewpid comment u'd make is for me to post my pics which i don't think an ordinary tse-tse fly like you can convince me to cos i believe IMHO that NL is a faceless forum and it remains so to me.Go and enroll for English tutorials boy and stop disgracing ur pathetic self out here.
Imagine u hyping about your thread hitting 21k views and placing urself with the likes of MI? grin Jeez!! You are probably among these jobless twarts who have attempted UME 3 times without success. Get and education ya foool and make out something from ur life! BTW, i don't need the so-called 15min fame you are talking about. Useless kid

2 Likes

Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by Airforce1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
@op

U look funny n tha first pix grin
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by Klinee: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
Op infact u ar ugly,jobless and idiotic in nature
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by rezzy: 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
You try sha, but na dat one i won chop?
You are still a baby age wise. I look at money as been handsome, if you dont have money, then you are ugly.
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by kenn100: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
fine boy grin
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by shakara4u(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
Princeojua: your type doesn't go far... Instead of yu appreciatin mine, so dat God will touch the heart of the moderator to give u ur 15min fame. Still u re here sayin nonsense.

OP, am a fan of good english....please,biko,ejooor,yan kuri,mzamber wegh

stop mudering english...you aint ugly...orya go to school
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by Cdspencer(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
O Boy. U no get work ooh
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by OLADO(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
Orisirisi sha!
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by sylve11: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
Na wa o! sad sad sad sad cool
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by OILOFGLADNESS: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
Princeojua: Please help me out... Even all the girls i have dated and wanna quit, don't want to let go of me.

I CANT HELP BYT LAUGH, U R NOT BAD ANYWAY BUT I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING WAO! FOR ONE TO BE PROUD OFF.

1 Like

Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by Airforce1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
sylve11: Na wa o! sad sad sad sad cool

Na so nau

Person just wake up from sleep one morning and decides to ask strangers on internet if he fine or not

No wonder UN tagged South West states an open madness states where anything goes....
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
Eiyaaa. Very pitiful, you are fine you hear? Don't allow anybody make you think otherwise, and make sure u keep shining that teeth.I will recommend it for closeup advert when the time comeskiss
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
Not drop dead handsome but you are alright. Better looking than a couple of gorrilas I have seen today alone at least! smiley

1 Like

Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by Oma1jj(f): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
butterflyy: Gosh, uv got u some sweet body nice face so sweerie u re very handsome
tufiakwa
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by kentornic: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
OP. You want to see handsomeness....Below is what i call handsome

1 Like

Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by 2legit2qwt: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
kentornic: OP. You want to see handsomeness....Below is what i call handsome

Come on, go and create your own thread mr handsome angry
Re: People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
Yomii: Urgly looking wolf.. To be candid with you guy, all the ladies are just deceiveing you. You are so ugly. Now i know that you don't have work to do, you are still leaving under your parent roof that's why you have the god damn time to post your pkonkius ugly looking pics here. Check your self in a mirror with your stolen open teeth.
CHOI! grin grin grin grin grin EPIC! grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD! OP has a nice body though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

“Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial / Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.