Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot (58357 Views)

Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers / Toke Makinwa Pictured With A Unicorn (photo) / Toke Makinwa Pictured With Babajide Sanwo-Olu As They Queue To Cast Their Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Linadinna: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Photo of Toke Makinwa on barefoot with Olusegun Obasanjo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Linadinna: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Toke Makinwa had taken to twitter to share a selfie of herself with the ex-military man and former President of Nigeria Chief Olusegun Obasabjo on a private jet without shoes on.

Sharing the photo, the 2021 anchor of Gulder Ultimate Search wrote, "Look who I ran into."

The caption, however, captured the attention of many who questioned how she ended up in a private jet with Obasanjo without shoes on.

"Toke Makinwa, you ran into ex-president Obasanjo in a private plane barefooted or what? This your above picture looks questionable cause the pic looks comfortably taken & the pilot behind doesn't seem surprised to see you there; His reaction speaks volumes. Nice pic anyway. No offense," a user wrote.

Many people blasted her for the picture.

She went on her Instagram story and shared the pictures below.

1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Davash222(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
This Olosho made me dislike Gulder Ultimate Search. It's irritating watching those guys/ladies answer her Yes Ma every time.

206 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
Wahala for who snap with gorilla grin grin grin

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
Beebah2000:
It's a pity..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by jaiyeorie: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laEpsYO6mVk

Talk with Toke Makinwa Charles of play Ogo Okpaleke house of BNG champagne

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Everything about this GIRL is just SOCIAL MEDIA.
She's Finished ooooo.
So, If PMB bans Internet across Nigeria, this Talkative will just vanish into thin air?
How can someone be so unproductive that you cleave to your phone like OXYGEN?
It's shocking!
She replies everything, when I mean everything

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by ThatFairGuy: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
If you were ask to show us your papa now, it'll be like an insult lipsrsealed
Beebah2000:

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by ThickSharon123(f): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:
This Olosho made me dislike Gulder Ultimate Search. It's irritating watching those guys/ladies answer her Yes Ma every time.

Sexist. angry

20 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by ominilongest(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:

lol
guy
u funny grin i don laugh die wetin sup na grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by ominilongest(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Beebah2000:
ahn ahn grin grin grin mad o grin grin grin
ape shit
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by remi1444: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
If you were ask to show us your papa now, it'll be like an insult lipsrsealed
His father is probably somewhere in a hole without accessible road and no power for years gnashing his teeth and complaining about how the government hasn't paid his gratuity. grin So the toxicity and frustration is a chain reaction. It trickles from the top to the bottom.

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
remi1444:
His father is probably somewhere in a hole without accessible road and no power for years gnashing his teeth and complaining about how the government hasn't paid his gratuity. grin So the toxicity and frustration is a chain reaction. It trickles from the top to the bottom.
na so my comment affect you?
E seems like say Obasanjo na your father grin grin cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Hintona(f): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
So these people are trying to insinuate she is having an affair with the former president?

Nigerians una no well aswear undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Doubleoh7: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Oga forgot phone he was pressing and started focusing on what is not pressing him grin grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by 1Sharon(f): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:

She's presenting the show?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by GuiseppeO: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hintona:
So these people are trying to insinuate she is having an affair with the former president?

Nigerians una no well aswear undecided

How far babe, make we dey nyansh ourselve na? kiss wink

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by lkillbrokehoes: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:

The organizers f*ck up

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by lkillbrokehoes: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
GuiseppeO:

Are you a Paedo or what? that hintona is still a kid and you are telling her this nonsense. take your time young man.

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
If obj could sleep with one of his son's beautiful young wife,he can sleep with toke.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Benwallt(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Beebah2000:
Please borrow sense if you don't have any.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Benwallt:
Please borrow sense if you don't have any.
Borrow me your expired sense na undecided

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Kobicove(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
What's the big deal if she took a pic with the ex-president without shoes? undecided

People should learn to mind their business abeg

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by ThatFairGuy: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Wow, this is more than eulogy cheesy
remi1444:

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by irunoko(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Even if you wear shoes Nigerians will still abuse you because social media is the easiest place for Nigerians to vent on anybody and celebrities are usually the soft target.

I doubt Baba iyabo know that you are a vlogger.he just thinks it's one young star struck girl happy to see an ex president and wants to take a picture

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Benwallt(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
Beebah2000:
Borrow me your expired sense na undecided
If mine has expired then your grey matter is dust.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by irunoko(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
GuiseppeO:

o baje
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by irunoko(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Everything about this GIRL is just SOCIAL MEDIA.
She's Finished ooooo.
So, If PMB bans Internet across Nigeria, this Talkative will just vanish into thin air?
How can someone be so unproductive that you cleave to your phone like OXYGEN?
It's shocking!
She replies everything, when I mean everything
take it easy with the envy o shocked

Life no hard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by irunoko(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:

envy Kee you there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Treasure17(m): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:

How will you feel if a random person tag you as Olosho.?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Agozie48: 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:

Do you have prove that she is an olosho or you want to continue blabbing like a fool who is jealous of her achievements.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding / Bankyw Pictured With His Groomsmen In Cape Town Ahead Of His White Wedding / Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.