Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa (17699 Views)

Father ‘sells’ Son For N250,000 / EFCC Arraigns Two For Visa Scam And Forgery (Pictured) / Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by basmong: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
pls cp abia, recover d baby n process d visa 4 d man 2 greece or cyprus. Make him go kill himself there. Gbam.
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by May5(f): 12:17am On Apr 11, 2013
the love for money is the root of all evil.what a foolish and wicked man
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 11, 2013
Surprised? Not really.

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by olanyte: 4:39am On Apr 11, 2013
uselessssssss papaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Skenge98: 6:49am On Apr 11, 2013
TRUELY, THESE ARE END TIME.sad
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by toshmann(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
Greece kwa? undecided
People should get enlightened about abroad. Too much tv/CNN etc. those folks don't show you the reality of abroad. Even the US can be hell. Not to talk of Greece grin

By the way this is page 3 and no one has changed the topic with tribalism. No one has abused igbos yet. Is this nairaland? undecided Hope everyone is ok? grin
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by eddiebomba(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
Really heinous act by the father, a real modern day slave trading story; I hope he gets the maximum sentence in court. what's even more desperate &stupid is that he was trying to run to GREECE of all places, with collapsed economy, in more debt than most African countries and chronic high level of unemployment - the one country whose acute economic problems have put the whole Eurozone & the future of the Euro in jeopardy. He's obviously a typical local ignoramus who doesn't follow the news at all, I'm sure in his own deluded mind he must have reasoned that any oyinbo country is like heaven - a real black man with a slavery mentality & inferiority complex! I'm saddened, but not shocked or even surprised. I've heard this kind of story far too often in this part of the world, I'm afraid. Its a reflection of the kind of desperate society we live in today - I mean, the level of corruption, poverty and ignorance that will drive a man to even think of discarding all parental feeling for his own offspring to go chase after a false dream in a barren land. I just hope that baby is alright - hope they haven't used him for rituals or anything

1 Like

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by NAJALYN: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
Odeniwon. Oloriburuku, Omoale. Won fe visa. Visa ko viso ni. He will rot in prison. Odeburuku.
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Daniel2289(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
Who on earth would buy a child?! It's so expensive already. you should be paying someone to take a child off your hands. It's a shame you don't want your own son, when so many are dying for a child. I just hope he wont end up in the hands of a juju man.
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by kyriano94(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
De world is turnin into anoda tin..a man sellin his own son..nawaooo
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
Can this be real?! GREECE
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
lol.
smh...
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Surprised? Not really.

girl you are off the charts with these naomi gifs! grin

*steals them 4 future reference*
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by nep2ra(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

girl you are off the charts with these naomi gifs! grin

*steals them 4 future reference*

Lol... You doing those things again... You know, the words between asterisks.

*whistles and walks away*

grin

1 Like

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 13, 2013
nep2ra:

Lol... You doing those things again... You know, the words between asterisks.

*whistles and walks away*

grin

grin grin

yeah..it's a bad habit. undecided
and from the looks of it,
it seems you have that "problem" as well.

** tongue tongue tongue**
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by nep2ra(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin

yeah..it's a bad habit. undecided
and from the looks of it,
it seems you have that "problem" as well.

** tongue tongue tongue**

Uh oh! Seems like it's gonna be a long day.

*wears his sunshades like a boss* cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Transporting Cartons Of Indian Hemp Into Kano / Daily Sun Staff Shot Dead In Onitsha / Crime: Video Of 37-year-old Man Caught Defiling A 9-year-old Girl In An Uncomple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.