Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa (17700 Views)

Father ‘sells’ Son For N250,000 / EFCC Arraigns Two For Visa Scam And Forgery (Pictured) / Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by BrassInvestor: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
This is very very cruel> Should be jailed angry
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by chegson: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
This is sympathetic and highly embarrasing. I think it is high time we start telling our people back home some basic truth concerning Oyinbo Countries. In fact, If not for the high level of curruption, wickedness, selfishness., lack of fear of God, etc. that is killing our Naija political leaders, I see no reason why Oyinbo people should not be selling their properties to Obtain Naija Green Card with all natural resources God had given us.
I am not condemning travelling, pls don' t get me wrong. Travelling is an exposure and education on its own, but you do not need to sell you life inheritance,
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by SOMMADY: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
Wat does he think he will acheive in greece wen he has hopelessly acheived nothing in nigeria...noo b say na lagos or south africa u wan go na greece of all countries...i think u nid to visit a mad doctor for an oral interveiw.........by d way.....NDI IGBO IBE MU.....Y US....??....MONEY MONEY MONEY
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
tommykiwi: They should sell the guy too and give the money to the baby...

Nice one. If only the lunatic was worth anything....
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by chegson: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
This is sympathetic and highly embarrasing. I think it is high time we start telling our people back home some basic truth concerning Oyinbo Countries. In fact, If not for the high level of curruption, wickedness, selfishness., lack of fear of God, etc. that is killing our Naija political leaders, I see no reason why Oyinbo people should not be selling their properties to Obtain Naija Green Card with all natural resources God had given us.
I am not condemning travelling, pls don' t ge
t me wrong. Travelling is an exposure and education on its own, but you do not need to sell your life inheritance, or use your manhood for money rituals all in the name of travelling visa.
My two Cents anyway.

1 Like

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Burger01(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
Freiburger:
Mehnn nor vex, the news shock me so tey my hand dey shake for keyboard.
see wetin i wan write jor,
I think we should call it both.
Nna get time to reply him. If he dey wise enough he could easily fit in the missing word without jabbing at you. Over sabi dey worry am... sad
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
ajos: igbo men wit money...yahoo...yahoo..na dem...piracy...na dem...rituals..na dem ..human trafficking..na dem...robbery...na dem...
ANYTIN THAT WILL BRING MONEY BY CROOK WAY IGBO MAN IS INVOLVE....
NAWAWO...ITS IN THIER GENES...
. Make songo fire your household
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by signalpower: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
IGNORANCE AND GREED caused all this
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by bhernyy: 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] for me i believe its a misconception, mayb its not his biological son cos not even a mad man would do dat c his son, bt if tru. . .don't jes knw wat 2 say bt d man must b foolishly desperate . . .he's just tryn 2 bhave 'IGBO-ISH'
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Policewoman(f): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
shevon: Na wah o:
The level of desperation people exhibit these days is just sickening, Mr Onyekachi Ekwelum, who sold his six-month-old son to raise money to process his travel documents, has been charged before a magistrate in court to defend his action.
Mr Ekwelum allegedly hatched and executed the act without the consent of the wife, but the lid was blown off by his 20-year-old spouse, Ozioma, when she could not find their son and reported the matter to the police. He wanted to abandon her and travel to Greece.
The Abia State commissioner of Police, Mr Usman Abubakar Tilli, who disclosed this to newsmen in his office on Monday said the police mounted a man hunt that led to the rescue of the child and the arrest of the suspects.
The young wife is still in shock over her husband’s action.

http://www.weddingdigestnaija.com/father-sells-his-6-month-old-son-to-pay-for-visa/
Why does the man want to abandon his family and run? What is chasing him?
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Policewoman(f): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
deshclones:

I bu ezigbo AZU AMU...atulu na enweghi onye nche...stay there and be disgracing the entire igbo race with your actions and inactions..from your agafu gov orji down to osisikankwu..ndi ala..inshort ikpasugom iwe now...afo saaawa gi there...ike mbe
Nwanne jiri ya nwayo.
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by BUSHMAN1: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
ODIKWA EGWU OO!

1 Like

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
GREECE? is the man out of touch? doesnt he know that in europe, greece has the worst economy presently. i tire for this igbo specie. lovers of money!!!

1 Like

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by ngmart(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
Too much pursuit of money can lead you to early grave. take note.
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by bakila: 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
deshclones: Yoruba bigots get your fork and knieves ready..your favourite food is done and served hot..come and eat...wanimals...as if worse things don't happen in the land of amala people..

@topic...all these non anambra igbos keep disgracing me no matter how hard I try to defend them..its a shame..this man should be dragged by the balls and and his mangled dead body shot thereafter..ezi

What did u just do
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by IYANGBALI: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
eduson33: hei!!!!

keduzi ife na eme obodo anyi?
same to you
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by eduson33(m): 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
for real?

IYA NGBALI: same to you
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by delors(m): 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
He will suffer! No doubt. I never even read the content...just the title alone I come straight to reply. Na me be that!
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by ecosanders: 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
Damoche10: He should be sent to Kuje or Kirikiri prison make those gays wey never see babe for a long time hammer that him yansh for am...stupid man! shocked shocked shocked
me think he should b offerd 2 Boko boys as part of d amnesty.

1 Like

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by MeAboki(m): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
This kind of evil can only be found in the most wicked of ppl, the name (of the perpetrator) alone speaks for itself - unbridled greed, selfishness & excessive love of money has no limit among these ppl, yet they have the audacity to call others animals. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Freiburger(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
fluid26: Kai! Nigerian Police!! See as dem keep the child for ground like say na one kain exhibition. undecided

Well, na because say na poor man pikin. The child is already experiencing the stings of poverty even at 6months...
Sad grin
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by tolsaac: 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
oje onje omo ni
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by nenergy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
....and she could have sworn she knows and trusts her husband. Hmmm,i wonder how long they courted.
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
I'm sorry, but Greece? Of all places? Greece?
Anyway sha, it's his "right" as a heterosexual to be a parent, no matter how shitty he is as a human.
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2013
tolsaac: oje onje omo ni

More like o so omo di ounje.

@ thread, sold hi son to go Greece of all places. The things ignorance births at times.....
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by chucky234(m): 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
Imagine Greece wey poverty wan finish them na there this useless man wan sell pikin go die put,idio:t.
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by dasparrow: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
Greece of all places! Even Greek citizens are running away from Greece in search of greener pastures here in Africa. Sigh!
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by zumbigbo(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
'same like my first born's baby daddy' Asianmama

I deduce that you may have children from different father's. The log in your own eye comes to mind. Put the d1ck down!
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by kennysbst(m): 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2013
hmmm!i can see after so many hours,the thread hasn't gone up to 10 pages.anyway an not surprised cos the deed is been done by the lost tribe as they call themself.useless set of pple,that only carry on with nothing rather than noise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Transporting Cartons Of Indian Hemp Into Kano / Daily Sun Staff Shot Dead In Onitsha / Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.