Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Which Vehicle Do You Prefer For Long Distance Journey Within Nigeria And Why? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Vehicle Do You Prefer For Long Distance Journey Within Nigeria And Why? (1818 Views)

Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? / Advice On Long Distance Journey / V6 Fuel Economy On Long Distance Journey (Lagos - Abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Vehicle Do You Prefer For Long Distance Journey Within Nigeria And Why? by secnelly: 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
For me, Luxurious buses waste a whole lot of time so, I prefer Hiace or Hummer Busses. I just hate to do Long distant journey in wagon or cars. Am Just scared of their sizes.
So, Which Vehicle do You prefer to do your Long Distant Journey with?
Re: Which Vehicle Do You Prefer For Long Distance Journey Within Nigeria And Why? by secnelly: 6:51am On Apr 11, 2013
are there no tralellers here? Or all nls travel in their privates? Lawd av mercy.
Re: Which Vehicle Do You Prefer For Long Distance Journey Within Nigeria And Why? by Godson201333(m): 7:42am On Apr 11, 2013
I love mercedez benz
Re: Which Vehicle Do You Prefer For Long Distance Journey Within Nigeria And Why? by secnelly: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2013
Godson201333: I love mercedez benz

type of vehicle... Not make, bro.
Re: Which Vehicle Do You Prefer For Long Distance Journey Within Nigeria And Why? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
Land Rover Defender 110.
Re: Which Vehicle Do You Prefer For Long Distance Journey Within Nigeria And Why? by Shagati(m): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
If I am doing the driving, nothing would beat the BMW R1200GS for me wink
Re: Which Vehicle Do You Prefer For Long Distance Journey Within Nigeria And Why? by Emperoh(m): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
My last road trip was with a mini van; which is a Sienna!
They are becoming quite popular and very comfortable. In fact i will do Sienna for my next road trip.

However, they are very prone to breakdowns. The engines and transmission are strong and can withstand the long journeys.
But the bad roads don't spare their legs, shafts, suspensions and shocks.

I experienced a break down on my way back to Abuja just after East and guess what? The shaft pulled out!
I had to hitch a ride to get to my destination!

But in retrospect, i will do a sienna again for road trips.

2 Likes

Re: Which Vehicle Do You Prefer For Long Distance Journey Within Nigeria And Why? by lonelydora: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
Toyota Tundra V8 5.7L iForce

(1) (Reply)

My Brake Pedal Jerks / Toyota 2010 Manifold Catalyst Wanted / Who Can Help Piimp My Ride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.