Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

How Can I Obtain Ecowas Travel Certificate (passport) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Obtain Ecowas Travel Certificate (passport) (4189 Views)

Ecowas Travel Certificate / Procedure For Obtaining An Emergency Travel Certificate / How Do I Obtain A Visa To Singapore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Obtain Ecowas Travel Certificate (passport) by ojesymsym: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2013
Someone needs this to travel to our neighboring african countries, who can advise on how to get this.
Re: How Can I Obtain Ecowas Travel Certificate (passport) by ojesymsym: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2013
The process of filling the form has been down on immigration site and payment made there, but they are asking for at outrangeos amount at their office despite payment being made, what can be done please?
Re: How Can I Obtain Ecowas Travel Certificate (passport) by DeeSho: 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
Can ECOWAS travel certificate be used for air travel to West African countries because Arik Air online booking is requesting a passport number.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Obtain Ecowas Travel Certificate (passport) by basicschoolnews: 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
How To Apply For ECOWAS Travel Certificate

ECOWAS Travel Certificate Application Guidelines.

How to apply for the ECOWAS Travel Certificate for all eligible citizens.

The ECOWAS travel certificate is an almost immediate sub-regional “certificate” or say means of identification issued by the Immigration department i.e Nigeria Immigration, of member state to eligible citizens to travel to any of the 16 member states/countries without interruption and even without any International Passport.

The ECOWAS Travel Certificate serves dual purpose, namely. To foster the economic integration and shared development of West African sub-region. Passport. It is a recognized travel document valid for travels within the Sixteen (16) Countries of ECOWAS

How to apply for the ECOWAS Travel Certificate.

Visit the Home page of Nigeria Immigration Portal

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

10 Secret Countries You've Probably Not Heard About (pix) / How Much Is The Fare From Lagos To Warri By Bus? / Flight To India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.