Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) (55931 Views)

Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Iyanya Kukere Concert: Pictures From The London Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Bryancrox(m): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
Wetin cor brinq dis nonsense come frontpaqe nah,if she dance kukere wetin una cor want us to do?Make we dance am too...Waiter please qive me 1 white wine with ice 2 cool myself dis afternoon
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by sunkoye: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
Kzinne: boring stuff. who owns nairaland? the guy must b daft
haba! angry
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by quest003: 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
Kzinne: boring stuff. who owns nairaland?
my dadi
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by otokx(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2013

not me
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by dancekween: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
So?
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
I knw Picture of Tonto Dike swallowing fufu would still find its way to the frontpage before today runs out
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by femi4: 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
Kzinne: boring stuff. who owns nairaland? that guy must be clueless
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2013 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
who is the lady ? undecided the powder on her face, ain't the right colour for her

table leg's responses are jokes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Omen100(m): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2013

please don't look my direction, I ain't the owner.
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by enoch701(m): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
no be small tinz o.( browse free wit mtn free browsing sim, contact 08138239635 for mre information)
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by frederal(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rabbish! Nigerian factor; what's ds nonsense
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by DonADada: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by LEvuls(m): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
So NL has become childz play?
or is Seun enjoying dis nonsense
#parking#
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by LEvuls(m): 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
adaobi123: who is the lady ? undecided the powder on her face, ain't the right colour for her

table leg's responses are jokes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Adaobi nwam easy Kwanu u go soon age oo....and with wat am seeing in you..hmm i reserve my comment for oluwa to judge
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
Who is dis ghast
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
Did regina askia go through a transition sowi transgender process she is masculine nw...kinda.. or fat undecided ermmmm...uh...*coughs* dats all.
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Dam02: 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
hahaha
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by creativej: 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
undecidedwow dis is not d regina sakia dat i use to knw, haba old age don come o
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by heskay0: 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ov all d news dats suppose 2 make front page, its dis 1 dat made it......nairaland is becoming kinda boring 4 me o.......smh
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by omoodeogere(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
FINE GIRL [size=8pt][/size]
olabamiji09: Oya now compare dis Queen wit ur ex nollywood queen..... I no feel laught o o o o
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Itulah(m): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
nnowu: She don dey old o,and d powder on her face doesn't fit!

She is a mother of 3 of which the first daughter has become an adult.

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Indifferent(m): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
Sweetlemon: Seems like Regina does not have the ageless beauty of Joke Silva, Liz Benson, and Ngozi Ezeonu.
Perhaps she did plastic surgery sometime ago
what do u expect when she got maried to a man abroad. Who has turned her to a nurse, to become a money making machine. Dats what the so called janded husbands do with their wives cos nurses earn alot abroad
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by GMacbeth: 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
[quote author=olabamiji09]Oya now compare dis Queen wit ur ex nollywood queen..... I no feel laught o o o o[
and here comes my third wife
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by concacid: 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
Šø make I dey cry?
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Uncensored: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
shockedshocked
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by imperiouxx(m): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
Kzinne: boring stuff. who owns nairaland? the guy must b daft

I wrote them (owner(s)&mods) several times in a formal way that whoever is putting stories on front page should upgrade his/her moderating skill but still the frontpage continues to grace "Whatever-I-Like". Now people don't hesitate to donate insults even on the owner. SMH in pity them.

Please don't insult the owner but we can write him to call him to order, though he doesn't respond to mails (guess they are too much for him on daily basis).
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by bknight: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
Though a nurse, she's a nigerian entertainment industry veteran nau, attending d show & her dancing is still within limits of her rights and blowing kisses is but a harmless thing to do while having fun. Her aging is but nature...stop hating!

You may be right if u wonder why it appears on fp though angry

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
She looks like she's trying too hard. LoL.
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by mriceberg(m): 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
nationwide delivery

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by taiyesoul(f): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
nnowu: She don dey old o,and d powder on her face doesn't fit!

Make she no old ni?.her daughter is even as old as u.she's not a small girl.

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by chinedum13(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
tellwisdom: who is regina asia??sad
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by wonlasewonimi: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
You can't take NL serious these days. That's why it has been stagnant since 2005. Don't believe the 1m members. The actual number is about 2000. I know someone with about 600 monikers on this site.

So, just come, look and go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) / Lady Cleans D'banj's Shirtless Body With Towel On Stage. Crowd Goes Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.