Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! - Nairaland / General (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! (71217 Views)

Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Gender Inequality: Was Feminism Just a Fad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by bukatyne(f): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Black Kenichi: Still, no feminazi has answered my question that I put up:

It's funny how they complain about the memes i put yet they never seem to answer my questions! undecided

Maybe there is no 'Feminazi' in the house.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
Chennai:

Must be The Black Women's Fault grin
Who cares. White man/Black women marriages are insignificant in the US.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
bukatyne:

Maybe there is no 'Feminazi' in the house.
Keep avoiding the question. Feminists only prove my point!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Chennai: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
Black Kenichi:
Who cares. White man/Black women marriages are insignificant in the US.

10% of Black women entering IRs marriages that actually last is far better than 20% of Black men entering 1Rs were over 50% of then fail before the 10 year mark ... this really highlights who really is the problem , but um ya keep blaming black women for your misfortunes grin
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
Chennai:

10% of Black women entering IRs marriages that actually last is far better than 20% of Black men entering 1Rs were over 50% of then fail before the 10 year mark ... this really highlights who really is the problem , but um ya cheap blaming black women for your misfortunes grin

It's still a drop in the ocean. Like it or lump it black feminists, the white man simply doesn't give a f*ck about black women.
Also most marriages don't last in the US anyway, regardless of race, ethnicity etc.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Chennai: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
Black Kenichi:
It's still a drop in the ocean. like it or lump it black feminists, the white man simply doesn't give a f*ck about black women.
Also most marriages don't last in the US anyway, regardless of race, ethnicity etc.
ir marriages only make up about 7% of marriages so 10% for black women is not bad at all it's all a drop in the ocean but at least black women are successful in their ir
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
Chennai: ir marriages only make up about 7% of marriages so 10% for black women is not bad at all it's all a drop in the ocean but at least black women are successful in their ir
Yet there are far more black men in IR that black women. Black feminists can only dream about their beloved white man because most of them aren't checking for black women.

Black feminism = White nationalism, supremacy etc!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
I've yet to see a feminist answer my question:
Black Kenichi:

This meme is so true at a very deep level.
Feminists love to complain about not women enough in high ranking and highly paid jobs. Yet there's no mention from feminists about the lack of women doing the dank and dingy jobs like pest extermination, sewage works, garbage collectors etc.
My last job I worked at a place that recycled dirty plastic. The owner was a woman, however, every single employee was a dude. Where are the feminists protesting about the lack of female employees in my last job?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Chennai: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
Black Kenichi:
Yet there are far more black men in IR that black women. Black feminists can only dream about their beloved white man because most of them aren't checking for black women.

Black feminism = White nationalism, supremacy etc!
let's be honest majority of white people prefer white people ( percentage wise white people are the least likey to marry out).

however there are about .8 percent of ww that marry black men and half of those marriages fail the .3 percent of white men that marry black women marry them for the long haul take it as you will ,
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
Chennai: let's be honest majority of white people prefer white people ( percentage wise white people are the least likey to marry out).

however there at about .8 percent of ww that marry black men and half of those marriage fail the .3 percent of white men that marry black women marry them for the long haul take it as you will ,
Good for them! Still when the white man falls, feminists (of all types) will fall!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Chennai: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Black Kenichi:
Good for them! Still when the white man falls, feminists (of all types) will fall!

Lol okay then !
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
Here's a question that asked feminists:
Feminists love to complain about not women enough in high ranking and highly paid jobs. Yet there's no mention from feminists about the lack of women doing the dank and dingy jobs like pest extermination, sewage works, garbage collectors etc. Why is that?

A question for black feminists:
Why do black feminists praise and worship white men?

Please answer those 2 questions!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Now for an event of epic proportions. Black men take heed. These 2 men have been getting black feminists/"Nigg@s ain't sh1t" brigade into a stooper. They are leading the charge for black men so their voices can be heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c9wiuscZaQ
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
The second part of Tommy Sotomayor & Tariq Nasheed chat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g39I9AK_gUg
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by plap: 4:27am On Jun 23, 2013
From hillary clinton: "Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat."

ugh... im so disgusted i could spit.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 12:30am On Jun 24, 2013
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

In the Post-Kaiser study, black women’s attitudes on a variety of topics were compared to black men’s attitudes as well as white men’s and white women’s feelings on the same issues. Asked how important it was that others respect them, more black women (76 percent) than any other group answered that it was very important. Seventy-four percent of white women felt likewise, followed by 72 percent of black men and 55 percent of white men. On the surface, such a survey question may seem insignificant. However, when one considers that black women have been consistently demeaned over hundreds of years because of the combination of their race and gender, it makes perfect sense that the group in the poll most likely to be disrespected prizes respect more than their counterparts.

Black or Female First?

Black women have long been asked whether they identify more with their race or with their gender. Sixty percent of black women in the Post-Kaiser survey identified mostly with their gender, while 28 percent identified more with their race. In comparison, 90 percent of white women identified more with their gender, while five percent identified with their race. Sixty-seven percent of black men mostly identified with their gender, while 22 percent identified mostly with their race. In comparison, 89 percent of white men identified with their gender, while six percent identified with their race. The fact that far more black men and women identify with their race than their white counterparts suggests the impact that racism has had on their lives.

Perceptions of Sexism and Racism Among Blacks and Whites

Twice the number of black women see sexism as a problem than white women, with 36 percent of the latter and 18 percent of the former viewing sexism as a big problem. Curiously enough, more black men than any other group view sexism as a big problem. Thirty-nine percent of African American men say it is, while only 12 percent of white men do. Both black women and men view racism as a major problem as well. Fifty percent of black women think so compared to 49 percent of black men, 23 percent of white men and just 20 percent of white women. In addition, 22 percent of black women and 24 percent of black men fear the possibility of being a victim of discrimination of any kind, while just five percent of white women and men do.

Marriage and Interracial Relationships

The Post-Kaiser poll challenges the idea that black women don’t marry, finding that nearly 70 percent of black women have been married. While that rate is lower than that of white women—87 percent of whom have been married—and white men—77 percent of whom have been married—it hardly suggests that African-American women are doomed to a life of loneliness, as the many media reports on the so-called black marriage crisis imply. If black women don’t marry to the same degree that their white counterparts do, it may be because more of them don’t view marriage as a goal. While 55 percent of white women say getting married is very important, only 40 percent of black women do. Black men are the least likely to have never married. Thirty-four percent haven’t tied the knot. Yet, black men are typically not the focus of articles about the black marriage rate, suggesting that sexism may contribute to media reports on the issue.

Black and white men are much more open to interracial relationships than their female counterparts are, the Post-Kaiser survey found. Eighty-two percent of white men and 80 percent of black men are willing to marry interracially, while just 62 percent of white women and 67 percent of black women are. Black men (68 percent) are most likely to have dated interracially, followed by white men (51 percent), black women (50 percent) and white women (40 percent). That half of the black women surveyed have dated across racial lines is significant given the amount of news reports that suggest black women are closed off to such relationships or don’t have the option to date interracially.

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 12:39am On Jun 24, 2013

Black or Female First?

Black women have long been asked whether they identify more with their race or with their gender. Sixty percent of black women in the Post-Kaiser survey identified mostly with their gender, while 28 percent identified more with their race. In comparison, 90 percent of white women identified more with their gender, while five percent identified with their race. Sixty-seven percent of black men mostly identified with their gender, while 22 percent identified mostly with their race. In comparison, 89 percent of white men identified with their gender, while six percent identified with their race. The fact that far more black men and women identify with their race than their white counterparts suggests the impact that racism has had on their lives.

this goes to show that black women are unnecessarily loyal to our race when we should be more loyal to our gender!
we rightfully recognize sexism as a huge problem, yet we show more unwavering commitment to our race than any other group, even black males! and what do we get for it? DISRESPECT

we as black women are least loyal to our gender and most loyal to our race!

Identify with Gender:
white women - 90%
white men- 89%
black men - 67%
black women - 60%

Identify with Race:
Black women- 28%
black men- 22%
white women- 8%
white men 6%
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 12:48am On Jun 24, 2013
99cent:
this goes to show that black women are unnecessarily loyal to our race when we should be more loyal to our gender!
we rightfully recognize sexism as a huge problem, yet we show more unwavering commitment to our race than any other group! and what do we get for it?
No it doesn't!
Women most of the time are only loyal to their damn selves or to those who have the most power.
The who "black women are loyal to their race" meme is nothing more than a myth.

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 12:50am On Jun 24, 2013
the statistics are very eyeopening and prove everything I've thought all along and see around me.

if anything, black women have been duped big time by their race (in form of black males). black females are the most disrespected.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:28am On Jun 24, 2013
99cent: the statistics are very eyeopening and prove everything I've thought all along and see around me.

if anything, black women have been duped big time by their race (in form of black males). black females are the most disrespected.
Bullsh1t! Black women have been duped feminist doctrine and nothing else.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 24, 2013
99cent: the statistics are very eyeopening and prove everything I've thought all along and see around me.

Very interesting findings I must say. Eye opening indeed.
So black men identify more with gender than with race abi? They would rather stick to their gender than side with other black women?
Interesting. . . .
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 24, 2013
Black Kenichi:
Bullsh1t! Black women have been duped feminist doctrine and nothing else.
Why don't you prove it is bullshit instead of just making empty claims?

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:35am On Jun 24, 2013
fellis:
So black men identify more with gender than with race abi? They would rather stick to their gender than side with other black women?
Interesting. . . .

At the bolded - Are you f*cking serious? Black men have stuck women for god knows how long. It's only person black feminists that keep perpetuating the myth of black men abandoned black women.
Which is ironic because these same black feminists want to abandon the black community for white men.
Black feminism = Hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 1:36am On Jun 24, 2013
fellis:
Interesting. . . .

compared to black women, YES. they will rather stick to their gender.
whites are most likely to stick overall to their gender though. by a wide gap in fact!
they already have all the races in their pocket anyway so they need not worry about race.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:37am On Jun 24, 2013
fellis:
Why don't you prove it is bullshit instead of just making empty claims?
Not until you answered my questions that I posted:
Black Kenichi: Here's a question that asked feminists:
Feminists love to complain about not women enough in high ranking and highly paid jobs. Yet there's no mention from feminists about the lack of women doing the dank and dingy jobs like pest extermination, sewage works, garbage collectors etc. Why is that?

Please answer those 2 questions!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 1:40am On Jun 24, 2013
Black Kenichi:
Not until you answered my questions that I posted:

your question is stupid!!
and her question is rhetorical just in case you didn't catch it.

fellis, pls don't fall for the trap. he clearly has no data to argue the statistics and instead wants to divert you to a trap of back and forth argument over some silly comment he posted.
as a matter of fact, black males praise and worship whites more than anything. Slave mentality as Malcolm X called it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwzB-eCqLnM
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:48am On Jun 24, 2013
99cent:
How are my questions stupid?

99cent: fellis, pls don't fall for the trap. he clearly has no data to argue the statistics and instead wants to divert you to a trap of back and forth argument over some silly comment he posted.
as a matter of fact, black males praise and worship whites more than anything.
At the bolded - That's rich coming from you that has posted pics of white men with their families saying this why black men fail. Not to mention saying bs like black men take white men's leftovers.
You don't want to answer my questions because it will expose you for being an even bigger hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 1:51am On Jun 24, 2013
Spare me, i'm only citing Malcolm X. take up ur angst against him. How dare he criticize u for your accomplishment. Black women will never scape bones and left overs off of white men or women's plates. we have better respect for ourselves. in fact we will rather stay single than go for trash. we have high standards when it comes to other races, but we don't hold black males up to the same high standards. which is a problem that stems from the fact that we are too loyal and forgiving of our race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwzB-eCqLnM&feature=player_embedded
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:54am On Jun 24, 2013
@99cent:
Nice vid but that only exposes you for being an even bigger hypocrite.
Being disgusted at black men being with white women yet praising white men being with black women. Total hypocrisy!

So I'll ask the questions again:
Black Kenichi: Here's a question that asked feminists:

I'll await your response!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 1:58am On Jun 24, 2013
answer to you question is in the video by MALCOLM X. I'm glad you agree with his words because he succinctly provides the answer: Black males worship whites more than anything!
racism is not the greatest thing holding blacks down. SLAVE MENTALITY is!

as a matter of fact, why ask a question when clearly, u will never be satisfied with our answers. hahaha
do you see me asking you a question? NO because I don't care for your answers. face the argument and make your case.
this is not a question and answer session. because clearly, u will not be satisfied with my answers and neither will I with yours so your prerogative is to argue your point solidly so that anybody reading this thread can see both sides and decide which side made a better case.

this is a debate thread not a question and answer thread.

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 24, 2013
99cent:
fellis, pls don't fall for the trap. he clearly has no data to argue the statistics and instead wants to divert you to a trap of back and forth argument over some silly comment he posted.
When you read statements like that his post, you get an idea of just how immature he is. I ask him to prove the statistics false and he goes on a wide tangent and starts talking about women doing menial jobs.
Jobless kids using the internet connection their parents paid for to start foolish topics about feminism.

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:06am On Jun 24, 2013
99cent: answer to you question is in the video by MALCOLM X. I'm glad you agree with his words because he succinctly provides the answer: Black males worship whites more than anything!
racism is not the greatest thing holding blacks down. SLAVE MENTALITY is!
So black feminists worship white men because of slave mentality.
I knew it.
Yet you have the audacity to say black males worship whites more yet you answered my question with the video so that makes you black feminists just as bad as the black males!
Talk about shooting yourselves in the foot. What a hypocritical bint!

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (45) (Reply)

Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) / If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.