Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Universal God, It's Misconception And Magic Power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Universal God, It's Misconception And Magic Power (937 Views)

The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists / Thank God It's Sunday / The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God: It Is Just A Copy Of Mythology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universal God, It's Misconception And Magic Power by Sirniyeh(m): 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
There have been several hypothetical controversies over the originality of the unseen FORCE that influences the physical affairs of earth which primitive myth had established it's nomenclature as the creator or God.

It's unfortunate that within the context of different curious hypothetical studies of the happenings around after human evolution, some folks invented or resolved to a new invention of the myth of satan and sin (which are products of human mind).

Analytically, there are several names, descriptions, and proofs under different guises and different people of different generations, ascribe to that single FORCE behind earthly influence, which have caused a lot of confusions and leading the whole world to the brink of collapse.

With references to some past spiritual discoveries which have proved lots assertions about God wrong, my practical encounter with the sole living FORCE behind existentiality have given me that confidence to declare that "THE FORCE is ONE and not two".

My encounter in the "Thin Air" made me convinced that the idea of good and bad is the product of human mental permutation.

It's a pity that no matter what I narrate here, most who have addicted to biblical myths with their hardened mind will not allow air to settle.

It was in 2008 I had an encounter that made me vanish in the whirldwind. This encounter made me believe that the "thin air" is a mysterious opposite of the earth that many preach as heaven.

I equally ascertained that there is only ONE Spirit with millions of ministering angels. This ONE SPIRIT that people named GOD has no rival and no opposite. All the ministering angels are to be our errand spirits, to be controlled by our decision. All these angels execute all human proposals either positive or negative.

We create our idea of god and idea of satan. All negative happenings are nemesis of human minds. Human decision, either personal, or from outside. Some human decisions affect economy and the economy affects our lifestyle, and yet some say it is God. For instance, holding cutlass in your hand could be to your advantage or detriment even to other depending on your decision.
All the ministering angels are behind the earthly influence under the control of human mind.. Spirit doesnt manifest without invocation. They are behind Juju practice.

Juju practitioners in the traditional African religion are extremists just like the terrorists in Islam although their modes of operation are quite different. The terrorists in Islam attack physically while in Juju the mode of operation is spiritually.

Some people go in for Juju just for protection and sometimes for fame and other wealth and progress. All these are the work of the spirit.

Some people believe such powers do not exist but that is a huge mistake. Thesame force that works for JUJU also works for all other religions.

Practitioners are mostly wise men who use combination of herbs, barks of trees, etc. to cure diseases. Some get the knowledge from the ancestral spirits.

Finally, you can create your own God if only you can learn to develop your rapor with the spirit. Human mind is God and also satan.

1 Like

Re: Universal God, It's Misconception And Magic Power by redsun(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
Man is a god,the one that is not is the one that doesn't believe.
Re: Universal God, It's Misconception And Magic Power by Rossikk(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
@poster, you've raised an important topic. I agree with everything you've said apart from:

''Juju practitioners in the traditional African religion are extremists just like the terrorists in Islam''

That's ludicrous.
Re: Universal God, It's Misconception And Magic Power by Sirniyeh(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rossikk: @poster, you've raised an important topic. I agree with everything you've said apart from:

''Juju practitioners in the traditional African religion are extremists just like the terrorists in Islam''

That's ludicrous.
My brother,
you can not talk of witchcraft and not acknowledge juju power. Those spiritual extrimests worse more than boko haram. They can use juju to do and undo.
Among are
love juju: husband turns mumu
out of envy and hatred: friends killed, enemity in office work, poligamous rilvary, brilliants turn dullard, human killed for ritual, invoking lunacy and leprosy, etc are practises that categorise herbalists as extremists

1 Like

Re: Universal God, It's Misconception And Magic Power by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Shouldn't this be under Religion? Anyways back to topic

@Op You sound very logical in your argument which throws more light on ATR (African Traditional Religion) that believes that every Individual has his own 'chi' (A personal god). I also quite agree with you on some oda tins Buh I strongly disagree with you on the issue of God or satan being from the mind. My personal encounters with God told me alot about that being in the Heavens above. Spirituality is something that cannot be argued by mere usage of Logic or Science, because there are little physical evidences as such to support spirituality. Am not a do-or-die Christian, buh I rather live like deres a Heavenly God (not of the mind) and find out that there is not rather than live like dere is not and find out there is. Its a stolen quote btw
Re: Universal God, It's Misconception And Magic Power by redsun(m): 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
The concept of CHI in ATR could be attributed to DNA in science.African knows that each individual is unique from time immemorial.

Listen to the rhythm.
Re: Universal God, It's Misconception And Magic Power by Sirniyeh(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
KingMEXX: Shouldn't this be under Religion? Anyways back to topic

@Op You sound very logical in your argument which throws more light on ATR (African Traditional Religion) that believes that every Individual has his own 'chi' (A personal god). I also quite agree with you on some oda tins Buh I strongly disagree with you on the issue of God or satan being from the mind. My personal encounters with God told me alot about that being in the Heavens above. Spirituality is something that cannot be argued by mere usage of Logic or Science, because there are little physical evidences as such to support spirituality. Am not a do-or-die Christian, buh I rather live like deres a Heavenly God (not of the mind) and find out that there is not rather than live like dere is not and find out there is. Its a stolen quote btw
Mr man,
I am confidently telling you that God is not in heaven. All dead people have their spirits feeling fine in the thin air icluding jesus. Spirits dont die. Jesus just appeared and vanished again. God is not in heaven. What you had encountered with was usual ministring angel just as you may not have its understanding. I want to stop here by letting you know that nobody will speak beyond the level of his spiritual understanding
Re: Universal God, It's Misconception And Magic Power by bolaino(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
Sirniyeh: .
Mr man,
I am confidently telling you that God is not in heaven. All dead people have their spirits feeling fine in the thin air icluding jesus. Spirits dont die. Jesus just appeared and vanished again. God is not in heaven. What you had encountered with was usual ministring angel just as you may not have its understanding. I want to stop here by letting you know that nobody will speak beyond the level of his spiritual understanding
well u have strong points, and as someone who is into spirituality myself, I commend u for trying to explain some of the things u've learnt about spirituality, but there are still a lot of things I would like to teach u, that is if u are ready to acquire esoteric occult knowledge.
Re: Universal God, It's Misconception And Magic Power by Rossikk(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
Sirniyeh:
My brother,
you can not talk of witchcraft and not acknowledge juju power. Those spiritual extrimests worse more than boko haram. They can use juju to do and undo.
Among are
love juju: husband turns mumu
out of envy and hatred: friends killed, enemity in office work, poligamous rilvary, brilliants turn dullard, human killed for ritual, invoking lunacy and leprosy, etc are practises that categorise herbalists as extremists

You do not seem to understand the nature of supernatural power.

Such power is not in itself evil or good. It is what you choose to do with it that could be classified as good or evil.

You only referred to the 'negative' things that some 'juju men', ie traditional priests, do for their clients. What about the positive things? Like protection from curses? Protection from misfortune? Help to 'unlock' a barren womb? Help to succeed in one's business? Help in deciphering one's life purpose? Invoking nature's forces to send down the rain? Physical healing of ailments?

So you simply cannot classify the practise of juju as 'evil' or 'good'. It just IS.

A typical African traditional priest is trained to summon ALL the powers, both good and evil. Angry, friendly, malleable, red in tooth and claw, hostile, and playful deities, including those that reside in the deepest oceans. Those that reside on mountains. Those that reside in trees. Those that reside in the land of spirits. Those that reside deep inside the earth. One's own ancestors. All can be summoned by the best trained African priests.

So classifying a traditional priest as 'evil' or 'good' is totally misguided. It is those who use his powers for their negative ends that are evil (Incidentally most of such clientele are practising christians). And those who use his powers for good are good. The traditional priest is neutral.

A society which uses her traditional priests for mostly evil purposes is a sick society. It has nothing to do with the priests. Likewise a society that uses her traditional priests for mostly positive goals and enlightenment, is a well-functioning society. So it has nothing to so with the traditional priests. It is the people.

1 Like

Re: Universal God, It's Misconception And Magic Power by Baba419(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
What we need is bishop vs onye nmuo @ national stadium, cos I'm all about the physical.
Re: Universal God, It's Misconception And Magic Power by Sirniyeh(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2013
Rossikk:
Such power is not in itself evil or good. It is what you choose to do with it that could be classified as good or evil.
I quite understood your point and thats exactly the gosple I'm propagating.
Re: Universal God, It's Misconception And Magic Power by bigjoule(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
@bolaino... I really wanna know more about esoteric occult... awaiting ur response

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wedesday 15th May, 2013 Faithful Unto Death By Pastor / Tb Joshua Has The Solution To Nigeria Security Challenges / What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.