Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists (4875 Views)

Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? / To All Atheists. Once And For All.. / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
*This is a real argument.
Don’t miss even a single word…. It’s Too good.. An atheist professor of philosophy speaks to his class on the problem science has with God, The Almighty. He asks one of his new students to stand and…..
Prof: So you believe in God?
Student: Absolutely, sir.
Prof: Is God good?
Student: Sure.
Prof: Is God all-powerful?
Student: Yes..
Prof: My brother died of cancer even though he prayed to God to heal him. Most of us would attempt to help others who are ill. But God didn’t. How is this God good then? Hmm?
(Student is silent.)
Prof: You can’t answer, can you? Let’s start again, young fella. Is God good?
Student: Yes.
Prof: Is Satan good?
Student: No.
Prof: Where does Satan come from?
Student: From….God…
Prof: That’s right. Tell me son, is there evil in this world?
Prof: Evil is everywhere, isn’t it? And God did make everything. Correct?
Prof: So who created evil?
(Student does not answer.)
Prof: Is there sickness? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness? All these terrible things exist in the world, don’t they?
Student: Yes, sir.
Prof: So, who created them?
(Student has no answer.)
Prof: Science says you have 5 senses you use to identify and observe the world around you. Tell me, son…Have you ever seen God?
Student: No, sir.
Prof: Tell us if you have ever heard your God?
Student: No, sir.
Prof: Have you ever felt your God, tasted your God, smelt your God? Have you ever had any sensory perception of God for that matter?
Student: No, sir. I’m afraid I haven’t.
Prof: Yet you still believe in Him?
Prof: According to empirical, testable, demonstrable protocol, science says your GOD doesn’t exist.
What do you say to that, son?
Student: Nothing. I only have my faith.
Prof: Yes. Faith. And that is the problem science has.
Student: Professor, is there such a thing as heat?
Prof: Yes.
Student: And is there such a thing as cold?
Prof: Yes.
Student: No sir. There isn’t.
(The lecture the after becomes very quiet with this turn of events.)
Student: Sir, you can have lots of heat, even more heat, superheat, mega heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat.. But we don’t have anything called cold. We can hit 458 degrees below zero which is no heat, but we can’t go any further after that. There is no such thing as cold. Cold is only a word we use to describe the absence of heat. We cannot measure cold. Heat is energy Cold is not the opposite of heat, sir, just the absence of it . (There is pin-drop silence in the lecture theatre.)
Student: What about darkness, Professor? Is there such a thing as darkness?
Prof: Yes. What is night if there isn’t darkness?
Student : You’re wrong again, sir. Darkness is the absence of something. You can have low light, normal light, bright light, flashing light…..But if you have no light constantly, you have nothing and it’s called darkness, isn’t it? In reality, darkness isn’t. If it were you would be able to make darkness darker, wouldn’t you?
Prof: So what is the point you are making, young man?
Student: Sir, my point is your philosophical premise is flawed.
Prof: Flawed? Can you explain how?
Student: Sir, you are working on the premise of duality. You argue there is life and then there is death, a good God and a bad God. You are viewing the concept of God as something finite, something we can measure. Sir, science can’t even explain a thought.. It uses electricity and magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully understood either one.To view death as the opposite of life is to be ignorant of the fact that death cannot exist as a substantive thing. Death is
not the opposite of life: just the absence of it.
Now tell me, Professor.Do you teach your students that they evolved from a monkey?
Prof: If you are referring to the natural evolutionary process, yes, of course, I do.
Student: Have you ever observed evolution with your own eyes, sir?
(The Professor shakes his head with a smile, beginning to realize where the argument is going.)
Student: Since no one has ever observed the process of evolution at work and cannot even prove that this process is an on-going endeavor, are you not teaching your opinion, sir? Are you not a scientist but a preacher? (The class is in uproar.)
Student: Is there anyone in the class who has ever seen the Professor’s brain?
(The class breaks out into laughter.)
Student : Is there anyone here who has ever heard the Professor’s brain, felt it, touched or smelt it? No one appears to have done so. So, according to the established rules of empirical, stable, demonstrable protocol, science says that you have no brain,sir. With all due respect, sir, how do we then trust your lectures, sir?
(The room is silent. The professor stares at the student, his face unfathomable.)
Prof: I guess you’ll have to take them on faith, son.
Student: That is it sir… The link between man & god is FAITH . That is all that keeps things moving & alive.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
….this is a true story, and the student was none other than …….
APJ Abdul Kalam,the former President of India.
I believe you have enjoyed the conversation…and if so…you’ll probably want those Atheist to know

4 Likes

Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
It silenced the Atheist..
Pls ...dont change your mind Go on your knees and ask God for help,he is real he can save you...
Without him we are just actors on stage
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
Interestin one sire....they really need to know...only jesus saves
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Elantracey: Interestin one sire....they really need to know...only jesus saves
Thaz it ma, Only Jesus saves
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
Nice!!! Let Virick, Logicboy, and all the other Atheist posers read this!!!
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Ranchhoddas: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
@op after reading the post the first thing i did was to check ur profile.you have been on nairaland since 2010 and this copy and paste stuff is what you say is the best answer for atheism.i can't help but shake my head at your delusion. PS :i am not an atheist.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
wordsbase: Nice!!! Let Virick, Logicboy, and all the other Atheist posers read this!!!

i hope they see d lait
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ranchhoddas: @op after reading the post the first thing i did was to check ur profile.you have been on nairaland since 2010 and this copy and paste stuff is what you say is the best answer for atheism.i can't help but shake my head at your delusion. PS :i am not an atheist.

you are no atheist and you are following
musKeeto(m), ooman(m), Logicboy03(m)
.....somethn is wrong
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by ManhunterTM(m): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
I read it somewhere else and they said Einstein was the student and you are now saying it's one former president. Anyways, it's all hogwash and the student is really silly for saying the professor doesn't have a brain if he can't see it. Just behead the damn student and the mystery of the brain would have been solved there and then.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Lanrefahm(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
Although i Believe dere is God buh i doubt if dis is a way to prove dere is God,Better luck next time,
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Lanrefahm(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
Although i Believe dere is God buh i doubt if dis is a way to prove dere is God,Better luck next time.......
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
Manhunter™:
I read it somewhere else and they said Einstein was the student and you are now saying it's one former president. Anyways, it's all hogwash and the student is really silly for saying the professor doesn't have a brain if he can't see it. Just behead the damn student and the mystery of the brain would have been solved there and then.
But that still does not proove the professor has a brain
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by onetrack(m): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
The major problem with this story is that evolution IS observable and the brain IS observable. Epic fail. Unfortunately this story circulates constantly; I've seen it so many times.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Ranchhoddas: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
Divepen:

you are no atheist and you are following
musKeeto(m), ooman(m), Logicboy03(m)
.....somethn is wrong
ouch...that is because unlike you,i do not judge people by their religious affiliations .i learn new things from those guys on a daily basis.if i start following people like you,the only thing i'll get are bible verses and how God is going to roast billions of people for all eternity.i am sick of that.so don't blame me.i am a christian.i allow my conscience guide how i live my life so that when that judgement day comes,i'll have a case to present(i'll get my day in court)if after that God still insists on the barbeque,then c'est la vie.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
Lanrefahm: Although i Believe dere is God buh i doubt if dis is a way to prove dere is God,Better luck next time.......
@lst u said ur mind ...brother keep on Prayin 4 atheist we shud ol b in heaven togeda on d last day
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
onetrack: The major problem with this story is that evolution IS observable and the brain IS observable. Epic fail. Unfortunately this story circulates constantly; I've seen it so many times.
iv always ask question about dat evolution too...I want to c one of all dz stories
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Ranchhoddas: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
Divepen:
this is pathetic sire...really pathetic.the mere fact that the professor can speak is proof that he has a brain...damn
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by ManhunterTM(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
Divepen:
Are all humans(males) basically made up of the same components?
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ranchhoddas: ouch...that is because unlike you,i do not judge people by their religious affiliations .i learn new things from those guys on a daily basis.if i start following people like you,the only thing i'll get are bible verses and how God is going to roast billions of people for all eternity.i am sick of that.so don't blame me.i am a christian.i allow my conscience guide how i live my life so that when that judgement day comes,i'll have a case to present(i'll get my day in court)if after that God still insists on the barbeque,then c'est la vie.

I am happy you are using your conscience
but dont you tnk u nd an advoc8 because there is d devil dat can argue anythn..do u av an advoc8
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Ranchhoddas: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Divepen:

I am happy you are using your conscience
but dont you tnk u nd an advoc8 because there is d devil dat can argue anythn..do u av an advoc8
spare me the sermon.i am a christian cos i was born into a christian home.the same goes for most muslims,buddhists,hindus,etc.reading of historical accounts and learning other peoples views has made me develop doubts about religious concepts such as heaven,hell,Jesus etc.telling me to sacrifice those doubts on the alter of faith is just unacceptable.so i'll continue to live my life like this(conscience controlled)until a christian or any other religious afficionado can prove to me BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that his/her religion or lifestyle is the ultimate.until then...
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
@ Ranchoddas do u have an advocate
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
Divepen: ….this is a true story, and the student was none other than …….
APJ Abdul Kalam,the former President of India.
I believe you have enjoyed the conversation…and if so…you’ll probably want those Atheist to know

This story has not proved anything about God's existence joor ......
at least not the God of the bible !
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:07am On Nov 25, 2013
I've read this story a dozen times before,even when I was a christian! I say bullshit! Asking the professor for proof of his brain? MtchewWw
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2013
GeneralShepherd: I've read this story a dozen times before,even when I was a christian! I say bullshit! Asking the professor for proof of his brain? MtchewWw

brother wat more can we say than Heaven is real
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2013
Ranchhoddas: spare me the sermon.i am a christian cos i was born into a christian home.the same goes for most muslims,buddhists,hindus,etc.reading of historical accounts and learning other peoples views has made me develop doubts about religious concepts such as heaven,hell,Jesus etc.telling me to sacrifice those doubts on the alter of faith is just unacceptable.so i'll continue to live my life like this(conscience controlled)until a christian or any other religious afficionado can prove to me BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that his/her religion or lifestyle is the ultimate.until then...

Fortunately for you, your conscience is the voice of the Holy Spirit talking to you. I hope you do give heed to it's saying.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:38am On Nov 25, 2013
Divepen:

brother wat more can we say than Heaven is real

I respect your beliefs! Choose you this day what to belief as for me and my unborn children we belief in humanity,and a fair conscience and reject every notion of all Gods including but not restricted to Yahweh the Isreali local deity!
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

I respect your beliefs! Choose you this day what to belief as for me and my unborn children we belief in humanity,and a fair conscience and reject every notion of all Gods including but not restricted to Yahweh the Isreali local deity!

I hope the lord himself wl reveal this truth to u
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Donfamous(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2013
Ranchhoddas: ouch...that is because unlike you,i do not judge people by their religious affiliations .i learn new things from those guys on a daily basis.if i start following people like you,the only thing i'll get are bible verses and how God is going to roast billions of people for all eternity.i am sick of that.so don't blame me.i am a christian.i allow my conscience guide how i live my life so that when that judgement day comes,i'll have a case to present(i'll get my day in court)if after that God still insists on the barbeque,then c'est la vie.
thats how you lie that you are christians when you are not.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by psky: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2013
This story is an urban myth, it never took place.

If it did show me proof, hard proof.

People would do anything to reaffirm their faith.

You guys don't know that the more you ignorantly spread lies, the more you hurt Christianity. Just proves atheists right that a lot of Christians are gullible.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2013
psky: This story is an urban myth, it never took place.

If it did show me proof, hard proof.

People would do anything to reaffirm their faith.

You guys don't know that the more you ignorantly spread lies, the more you hurt Christianity. Just proves atheists right that a lot of Christians are gullible.

D truth hurt brother ...How have life been treatin u of l8...
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by kingk(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2013
Divepen:

D truth hurt brother ...How have life been treatin u of l8...
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. / Science And Religion - A Conflict Or Harmony? / The 100 Names Of God With Bible Reference.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.