Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer (20989 Views)

Erectile Dysfunction: Causes And Solutions / Cancer Rate: Olden Days And Today The Risk And Preventions / Doctors In The House: Symptoms Of Stroke And Preventions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by whiteroses(f): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
New Age Cancer - Please Save Yourselves . A Must Read

The rate of cancers have tripled over the years, I was shocked when i entered one cancer forum and started my research. The deadly disease is becoming more aggressive I know as Nigerians its almost a myth as the rate is low but wake up people this new generation wasn't like before, it could happen to anyone now.

Here are helpful habit to develop now:[color=#000099][/color]

1. Remove your microwave and start heating your meals, this is not even funny. Microwave is populous but it's deadly it actually weakens your body and you being an African copying the western means you will end up like them. Hence, at age 70 -80 you will need a wheel chair because your body just cant cope. Yes microwave is the cause.

2. Processed junk: No more sainsbury's processed meat try to visit your local Halal shop for fresh meat and remember to eat less red meat. Save the brokoto for sundays and occasions.

3. Skin bleachers: No one says dont maintain your skin like you always claim, brighten your blemishes with natural ingredients or HQ as very little as 2% just once a while your body can still expel this. Any drastic bleaching agent like 40% Senegal black market cream, steroids and mercury will destroy your skin. One woman i know has been bleaching till i know her, her legs are so red and her face is green that when you press it, it goes in like a soft spoilt mango. She later died of kidney related brief illness, i'm sure the bleach agents got into her kidneys.

4. Green tea :[/b]Buy green tea and drink every night on four times a week, you are saving your own life in the long run

5. Once or twice a month crush garlic in a spoon and fill it with honey and swallow. Garlic contains sulfur compounds that will stimulate the immune system’s natural defenses against cancer, and can stop tumor growth that begins cancer.

6. [b]Blueberry drink:
Most Cancer starts from free radicals eg washing chemicals, cosmetics, industrial dusts etc Blueberries rank number one in terms of their antioxidant power. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals, which are unstable compounds that can damage cells and lead to diseases including cancer.

Please pick some good habit up today

85 Likes

Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by Ebestsmscom: 5:33am On Apr 12, 2013
If you like this info.

Hit like.

27 Likes

Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2013
thanks for the information. personally I hate microwave but in this fast paced life, its a necessary evil. I would suggest the use of moringa sha.

1 Like

Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by dominique(f): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2013
Can bluberry be gotten in Nigeria?
Thanks for the info op, not particularly new to me but a good reminder all the same.
Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by Myah001(f): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
Great tips.

dominique: Can bluberry be gotten in Nigeria?
Thanks for the info op, not particularly new to me but a good reminder all the same.

You go waka o... You can try park n shop, indian shops also i think.
Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by stevecantrell: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
You may also try any Goodies (Lebanese) supermarket in your neighbourhood.
But gosh blueberry is costly !

Myah001: Great tips.

You go waka o... You can try park n shop, indian shops also i think.
Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by rodeo0070(m): 6:50am On May 19, 2013
Nice info. Thumbs up...
And why is this not on FP?
Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by gluv01(f): 2:15pm On May 19, 2013
Nice info...But Tesco and Sainsburries is what I take.
Can't help
Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by barackohandso(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2013
This is the kind of thread we need on front page. Good job @ OP
Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by Foxycarol(f): 2:33pm On May 19, 2013
i dnt knw which shld b scared of 'cancer or HIV' cancer just hides in the body until its too late
Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by Visocrate(m): 2:33pm On May 19, 2013
NICE
Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by lertee(f): 2:34pm On May 19, 2013
gracias
Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 19, 2013
Ebestsms.com:
If you like this info.

Hit like.
why must I hit like when it was copy and paste and the link was not included ( I have seen it somewhere excactly ). anyway it is good sha for those that never know before.

1 Like

Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by ACM10: 2:40pm On May 19, 2013
Cancer has no cause, rather certain lifestyles, organisms, chemicals, drugs, etc are implicated in its pathogenesis. For example, certain strains of Human papillomavirus are implicated in cervical cancer, oral contraceptive pill is implicated in breast cancer, cigarette smoking is implicated in lung cancer. Please make the necessary correction.

1 Like

Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 19, 2013
Foxycarol: i dnt knw which shld b scared of 'cancer or HIV' cancer just hides in the body until its too late
just choose one and get use to it , jeeezz
Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by AbuMikey(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2013
I hear you
Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 19, 2013
Foxycarol: i dnt knw which shld b scared of 'cancer or HIV' cancer just hides in the body until its too late
Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by FulaniBOII(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2013
well disease no dey kill african man grin
Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 19, 2013
whiteroses: New Age Cancer - Please Save Yourselves . A Must Read

The rate of cancers have tripled over the years, I was shocked when i entered one cancer forum and started my research. The deadly disease is becoming more aggressive I know as Nigerians its almost a myth as the rate is low but wake up people this new generation wasn't like before, it could happen to anyone now.

1. Remove your microwave and start heating your meals, this is not even funny. Microwave is populous but it's deadly it actually weakens your body and you being an African copying the western means you will end up like them. Hence, at age 70 -80 you will need a wheel chair because your body just cant cope. Yes microwave is the cause.

2. Processed junk: No more sainsbury's processed meat try to visit your local Halal shop for fresh meat and remember to eat less red meat. Save the brokoto for sundays and occasions.

3. Skin bleachers: No one says dont maintain your skin like you always claim, brighten your blemishes with natural ingredients or HQ as very little as 2% just once a while your body can still expel this. Any drastic bleaching agent like 40% Senegal black market cream, steroids and mercury will destroy your skin. One woman i know has been bleaching till i know her, her legs are so red and her face is green that when you press it, it goes in like a soft spoilt mango. She later died of kidney related brief illness, i'm sure the bleach agents got into her kidneys.

4. Green tea :[/b]Buy green tea and drink every night on four times a week, you are saving your own life in the long run

5. Once or twice a month crush garlic in a spoon and fill it with honey and swallow. Garlic contains sulfur compounds that will stimulate the immune system’s natural defenses against cancer, and can stop tumor growth that begins cancer.

6. [b]Blueberry drink:
Most Cancer starts from free radicals eg washing chemicals, cosmetics, industrial dusts etc Blueberries rank number one in terms of their antioxidant power. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals, which are unstable compounds that can damage cells and lead to diseases including cancer.

GOOD!!

1 Like

Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 19, 2013
Fulani BOII: well disease no dey kill african man grin
from your name I agree with you cos na only una fulani people dey sleep inside forest with cow till daybreak.

4 Likes

Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by dokunbam(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2013
whiteroses: New Age Cancer - Please Save Yourselves . A Must Read

6. [b]Blueberry drink:

Thank God this is coming from a lady
they are mostly at the risk of all these things cos they like all these junk food

breast cancer
cervical cancer
fibroid etc

Let those who have ears let them hear

if you cannot do everything try 3 and 5
Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by akatonero(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2013
Microwave eeeeehn difficult ooooh cos no time but as long as the food is well covered and not directly heat by the radiation of the microwave u re good to go.garlic if good too u can crush it in ur jelouf rice or stew. Other tips re ok. No body self want to live up the 80 in this corrupt world. If not terrorist today tomorrow it's boko boys grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by FulaniBOII(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2013
googlepikin: from your name I agree with you cos na only una fulani people dey sleep inside forest with cow till daybreak.
grin we do a good job u knw All the beef u dey chop smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by ZACHIE: 2:57pm On May 19, 2013
whiteroses: New Age Cancer - Please Save Yourselves . A Must Read/b]
6. [b]Blueberry drink:

BLUEBERRY may not be easily accessible around you we understand.
Go for BLACKBERRY.
There are various forms of it abundantly close to you.
There is one specie called Z10.
It works like magic.
If you have one, soak it in warm water overnight.
Drink next morning and you are fortified.

2 Likes

Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 19, 2013
dokunbam:

Thank God this is coming from a lady
they are mostly at the risk of all these things cos they like all these junk food

breast cancer
cervical cancer
fibroid etc

Let those who have ears let them hear
dis one na excuse of poor man wey want girlfriend but no get money

1 Like

Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by mu2sa2: 2:58pm On May 19, 2013
dominique: Can bluberry be gotten in Nigeria?
Shoprite stocks it if u don't mind the price.

1 Like

Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by Kslib(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2013
aka tonero: Microwave eeeeehn difficult ooooh cos no time but as long as the food is well covered and not directly heat by the radiation of the microwave u re good to go.garlic if good too u can crush it in ur jelouf rice or stew. Other tips re ok. No body self want to live up the 80 in this corrupt world. If not terrorist today tomorrow it's boko boys grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg oga,speak for yourself!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by An0nimus: 3:03pm On May 19, 2013
ACM10: Cancer has no cause, rather certain lifestyles, organisms, chemicals, drugs, etc are implicated in its pathogenesis. For example, certain strains of Human papillomavirus are implicated in cervical cancer, oral contraceptive pill is implicated in breast cancer, cigarette smoking is implicated in lung cancer. Please make the necessary correction.
Correction duly noted. Merci.
Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by ibitomisi: 3:06pm On May 19, 2013
The one that intrest most is " taking garlic" isn't easy but i'll try
Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by dokunbam(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2013
]Foxycarol: i dnt knw which shld b scared of 'cancer or HIV' cancer just hides in the body until its too late[/quote:

[quote author=]googlepikin: just choose one and get use to it , jeeezz

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by Kslib(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2013
ACM10: Cancer has no cause, rather certain lifestyles, organisms, chemicals, drugs, etc are implicated in its pathogenesis. For example, certain strains of Human papillomavirus are implicated in cervical cancer, oral contraceptive pill is implicated in breast cancer, cigarette smoking is implicated in lung cancer. Please make the necessary correction.
What do you mean by "cancer has no cause".. Even natural phenomenons do have an underlying cause not to even talk of cancer thats un-natural.. For every reaction,there must be a catalyst[something that influences that reaction] and cancer is a reaction and has a catalyst(a..k..a the CAUSE)...

2 Likes

Re: Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer by dokunbam(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2013
googlepikin: dis one na excuse of poor man wey want girlfriend but no get money

naa u sabi, how many girl do i need?

ignorance is a disease

read, learn and use the info

if u have lost someone dear to u cos of such things u will know the op is doing u good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Trapped In Traffic Gives Birth Inside A Car In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (Phot / Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients / 20 Delta COVID-19 Team Members Have Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.