Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information (37220 Views)

Come Let Me Teach You How To Wreck Ladbrokes Virtual Football / Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague / Free Information On Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by Akabay(m): 4:46am On Apr 15, 2013
Hi I’m Chinedu A.K.A (Peter Jacksn)

Method 2. This is my favourite method but the stakes will be progressively higher than backing the draws.

a. Firstly check past seasons results and determine which teams finish in the bottom 3 or 4.

b.Select one of these poor teams and back them to lose home and away, you should never have more than 4 losing bets on the trot, and follow them until they have recorded 15 losses for the season.(They will probably lose 20 times or more but don’t get greedy)

c. Even by starting with a stake of 10p you should expect to make between £2 and £4 for that season.

@chinedu, tnx 4 sharing ds info, pls i u to shed more on ds step 2. Do u really mean if we start count from bottom, is it d only we choose from 3rd nd 4th or can we can choose or frm 1st to 4th, (counting 4rm bottom for d poor teams). Pls, let me ve d lists of dose bookies that ve d free demo for d virtual futball trading.
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by Civory(m): 10:34am On Apr 15, 2013
@makindiile pls kindly forward
it to my mail oseghaleuk@
yahoo.co.uk .Thanks
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by spacebaba: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
tanx a lot bosss for dis package wat i dont get nw were we can get d calculator n d rest,tanx boss u tu gbaski
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
Pls send d parkage to lawrenceakinnubi@yahoo.com
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by Jbrain88: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
budman: betting strategy for virtual football betting:

Hi I’m Chinedu A.K.A (Peter Jacksn) and I’d like to share with you my strategy for winning with virtual football.

Most online bookmakers now have the facility to bet on virtual football matches. These are real teams but played in a virtual world. Each season lasts just an hour so rather than waiting for Saturday to come round you can play 24 seasons in a day.

Now the results are all predetermined and each league has a resemblance to current statistics. ie. You will always see Man United near the top.

All teams will win lose and draw each season as normal. So this is how we will profit.

Method 1. Select any team to draw if they have not done so by around week 15, then starting with a small stake back this team to draw for every match until they do so. Sure this is progressive betting but you will receive odds of between 3.5 to 5.5 so the progressive stakes will never get to large. When you record your win stop and wait until the next season.

Method 2. This is my favourite method but the stakes will be progressively higher than backing the draws.

a. Firstly check past seasons results and determine which teams finish in the bottom 3 or 4.

b.Select one of these poor teams and back them to lose home and away, you should never have more than 4 losing bets on the trot, and follow them until they have recorded 15 losses for the season.(They will probably lose 20 times or more but don’t get greedy)

c. Even by starting with a stake of 10p you should expect to make between £2 and £4 for that season.

This system works for me all the time – test in demo mode first until you understand everything and remember keep starting stakes low until your bank increases by betting on virtual football.
,nice one bt i dnt jst undastand d virtual f tradin,n d demo u ar talkin abt,wat site it is?
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by wemicoal(m): 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
@makindile please I nid it too I can't download it tanks a lot baba...oluwa replenish u.....wemicoaluzy@gmail.com
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by budman: 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hello Mates,

Here is the ebook that explains how virtual sports works. This the ebook from the first and real author of virtual sports betting system.Another option on google.com search with this exact keyword, "virtual football pdf"

http://www.virtualsportscash.com/ebook/vscver2.pdf
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by makindiile: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
Guy check ur inbox ive sent it
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by makindiile: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
GUYS PLEASE DONT FOLLOW WHAT "BUDMAN" IS TELLING YOU TO DO OOOOOOOOO......THE EBOOK IS TELLING YOU TO GO FOR IS FROM FRANK LABENGAR......HE HAVE 5 DIFFERENT STRATEGIES TRULY IN THE EBOOK BUY I SWEAR TO GOD WHO MADE ME THAT NONE OF HIS STRATEGY WORK LONGTIME.......ASK BUDMAN HOW MUCH HE DON MAKE WITH THE EBOOK.....I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS LOSE YOUR HARD EARN MONEY THAT IS WHY IM SAYING THIS..........BEWARE OF PLENTY PLENTY VFL STRATEGIES....

d last guy dat request for d files sud check his inbox
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by makindiile: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
IF YOU GUYS TINK IM LYING YOU ARE FREE TO GO FOR THE EBOOK AND USE IT AND IF YOU TRY IT FOR 2WEEKS AND YOU DONT LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT, COME BACK HERE AND COME ME A BASTARD........I WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS MAKE MONEY NOT LOSING IT THROUGH IGNORANCE
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by ipex(m): 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
@ makindiile, i need the link too. tonudele@yahoo.com
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by badoutyn(m): 4:16am On Apr 17, 2013
kindly forward me d info God sent brother @bayulla4real@gmail.com
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by tafman036: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2013
@ Makindiile.. Please kindly forward it to my mail too.. Joeblack036@yahoo.com thank you bro.. Im gonna give u a later to hint u bout the whole progress
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by budman: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
@makindile

Your are damn right, really i never play using this system again, but i only did it just to spite you. I want to be sure you wont mislead them with the old F.B system. Kindly send to budman1955@aol.com for a honest review of your system. See you at the Top
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by budman: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
I have read and tested this system. Thumbs up to the author great write up by a Nigerian, you need to see his facebook page. Well like all system money management is very important if you have to make use of this system. Stable internet connection is also required. I tested this system watching and reviewing all bets in a 24Hr period using two online bookies,Ladbrokes and Bet365.com live account for VFL(But paper trading)my results. When you bet exposure exceeds $6 to $7 don't chase the loss, wait for another season and apply same rules, this is very important if you must use his system. The biggest plus in the ebook is the profit calculator, a must see for any online Gambler or Investor.If you need any further explanation hit me.

Budman
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by Akabay(m): 4:52am On Apr 22, 2013
budman: I have read and tested this system. Thumbs up to the author great write up by a Nigerian, you need to see his facebook page. Well like all system money management is very important if you have to make use of this system. Stable internet connection is also required. I tested this system watching and reviewing all bets in a 24Hr period using two online bookies,Ladbrokes and Bet365.com live account for VFL(But paper trading)my results. When you bet exposure exceeds $6 to $7 don't chase the loss, wait for another season and apply same rules, this is very important if you must use his system. The biggest plus in the ebook is the profit calculator, a must see for any online Gambler or Investor.If you need any further explanation hit me.

Budman
@bud I've downloaded the attached file of VFL from makindiile,but d video doesn't show at all, pls kindly send d one u've downloaded successfully to me and more further explanation to me at yele4sure@gmail.com, tnx
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by budman: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
Well the Video is too Large for me to upload but i will try. Make sure you extract the file from zip to your desktop, don't just copy and paste to desktop. Go to www.ladbrokes.com for VFL game
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by alonso2214(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
Plz make una forward to my mail alonso.nero@yahoo.com
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by chiboy11(m): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
makindiile: [Do you know that if you know how to win consistently with virtual football it pays more that real betting??
Im the betting messiah and im here today to show you the way to stop losing your money to football betting or nairabet virtual football league.. I posted this on nairabet forum but my post was removed because they know they will be losing money if people can get out of their ignorances and find out how to start making cool cash from them.
So im here today to show you the way out at no cost at all....I dont want to talk much because i believe that actions speaks louder than words.....WE HAVE JUST TWO TOPICS TO ADDRESS
1> WHY ARE WE LOSING THESE MUCH TO BETTING OR WHY IS IT THAT THE MORE WE TRY TO WIN THE MORE WE LOSE?
2> WHAT IS THE WAY OUT?

To see the way out and see the path to football riches, just download the attached file, Ive made series of videos that we teach you live pratically so that you will understand better....Ive attached all the download links as a notepad so you can see the link to download all the files inside

You can start making money right away...Your future is in your hands now, you have the solutions for free...
WONT YOU MAKE GOOD USE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY?

NAIJA ONLELOVE
plss can i get ur contact, i ve a deal wort somtin gud 4u, plss mail me @ iamchiboy@gmail.com , am wating tanks
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by chid3x: 7:19am On May 01, 2013
Makiidile, the video no work for me oo and my ebook no complete only one strategy dey inside!
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by makindiile: 5:05pm On May 01, 2013
@ Budman, I have to thank you and appreciate you for the courage you have to swallow your words and thanks for the appreciation.....U r indeed a great man and im happy that atleast ive affected your life positively in my own little way...

TO THE REST MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD THAT MIGHT NEED MY HELP ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, IVE BIN SO BUSY THIS DAYS because I HAVE SOME PEOPLE IM COACHING DAILY ON THIS VFL SO I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO BE REPLYING ON THE THREAD AND I DONT WANT ANYBODY TO MISS OUT SO PLS IF YOU NEED ANYTHING OR FOR ANY ENQUIRES CONTACT ME TRU:
FACEBOOK: Hacking Dot Comm {Name}
2GO: makindiilete {username}
Twitter: makindiilete {username}
Fone: 07031999323

U r free to call me anytime even midnight......
CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU GUYS AT THE TOP SO "DONT DULL"
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by chiboy11(m): 6:15pm On May 01, 2013
makindiile: @ Budman, I have to thank you and appreciate you for the courage you have to swallow your words and thanks for the appreciation.....U r indeed a great man and im happy that atleast ive affected your life positively in my own little way...

TO THE REST MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD THAT MIGHT NEED MY HELP ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, IVE BIN SO BUSY THIS DAYS because I HAVE SOME PEOPLE IM COACHING DAILY ON THIS VFL SO I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO BE REPLYING ON THE THREAD AND I DONT WANT ANYBODY TO MISS OUT SO PLS IF YOU NEED ANYTHING OR FOR ANY ENQUIRES CONTACT ME TRU:
FACEBOOK: Hacking Dot Comm {Name}
2GO: makindiilete {username}
Twitter: makindiilete {username}
Fone: 07031999323

U r free to call me anytime even midnight......
CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU GUYS AT THE TOP SO "DONT DULL"
I wil cal u k
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by rihls22: 9:25pm On May 01, 2013
Thanks Bro.pls i need help on how to install that calculator. can anybody help pls

Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by konezy1(m): 12:09am On May 04, 2013
please brdr forward it to my mail esike4show@gmail.com
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by Greatdesi(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
Makindiilete is not real. He is a scammer. Whatever you do don't ever pay him to do anything for you because he is a scammer. Not even to invest with him either in Betonmarket or in football betting. Forget that he is sweet talking or seems to know how to trade well. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by wale577: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hi guyz am a living withness and I paid 4000naira to this Makindiile the guy is a real scammer. He just keep posting me, I beg u all in the name of God plssssssssssssssssssss don't pay the guy any money he is a real scammer. After I paid him he told me to come online on facebook at 1am which I did unknown to me that the scammer is sleeping, he later offered to teach me forex/binary option, I played along and later told him to tk things slowly that we should do the vfl first, since den the scammer has refused to pick my call or chat with me. If u want to pay him tell him to show his face. He is a kid coz he keeps ignoring my calls if I wanna track him its so easy but I av better things to do than tracking a kid on 4000naira. We all should avoid people like him...He is also Hacking dot comm on facebook, gives u account of girls to pay into e.g Teniola Oluwaseyi bukola First Bank...Plsssssssss lets kick against people like that dey are bad in our society..thank God for nairaland God bless u guyz
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by cisselodgeblog: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2013
Well all said and gone...i won't call any1 a scammer bcus d Law of Kammar wod return bck to he/she dt steals frm d poor outdere...| Nairabet vfl, bet365 vfl, merrybet vfl, is a programmed system..and all programmed system has a loop hole... 4 me av been feeding with it..and i wont say av nt been sellin lots of ebooks, video tutorials and also gvin out free lectures bcus i make alot frm it.. If u need it, jst add me up on facebook.:- www.facebook.com/cisse18 || check my pics for proves.. It speaks louder dan writing notes#

Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by suskun0538: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2013
my email is bilemezsen1@gmail.com send thanks smiley
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by Ridwan123(m): 7:05am On Jul 23, 2013
i also need it plz olanrewaju.ridwan@yahoo.com
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by captaincaleb(m): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
@makin greet job u r during here nairabet have turn my account to red.........pls help me out i dont av a system what can i do and i will like u send it to my mail also thanks oluwaseun_caleb@yahoo.com thanks pls i avent understand anything abt this vfl pls am reli intrested!
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by captaincaleb(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
@makin greet job u r during here nairabet have turn my account to red.........pls help me out i dont av a system what can i do and i will like u send it to my mail also thanks (oluwaseun_caleb@yahoo.com) thanks pls i avent understand anything abt this vfl pls am reli intrested!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide / Pool Result Out, Week 04: 3/4 Win Last Week Post: Stake Big This Week / We Sell RMB/YUAN, We Can Send To Alipay, Bank, & Wechat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.