Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira (6547 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / How To Start Small Scale Importation Business With As Low As N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by gabridalton(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
Are you interested in importing your products by your self and making more money ? well its easier now with this simple e-book compilation on importation that will show you three secrete websites were you can source for any product of your choice at a very cheaper rate and even buying directly from the factory . this has for a very long time sustained many young Nigerians including me financially, so just take this on time opportunity and for ever remain grateful. just visit www.gtechspot.com or http://www.gtechspot.com/article.html

Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by kokoetemma(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2013
Why don't u just share the information with us must we pay for everything in nairaland?
Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by onlinemaster: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2013
kokoetemma: Why don't u just share the information with us must we pay for everything in nairaland?
Hi dear,log on to www.makecashng..com for free tutorials on how to start your importation biz...The blog offers free tutorial on how to make money both online and offline..mso keep visiting for more free tips...
www.makecashng..com
Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by mrsam(m): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2013
If the quality of information is worth the pay, why not.
A lot must have been put in to produce the material, you know...
Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by gabridalton(m): 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
mrsam: If the quality of information is worth the pay, why not.
A lot must have been put in to produce the material, you know...
thats the reason we are giving it out here without keeping the knowledge to our selfs so that people will learn to appreciate you effort.
Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by gabridalton(m): 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
kokoetemma: Why don't u just share the information with us must we pay for everything in nairaland?
these knowledge as you know are thing people work hard to get so paying for it is a form of appreciating the effort, thank God you are not a novice in online business so you should be able to understand what it is and appreciate it and not to start Criticizing it.
Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by ddeston(m): 1:57am On Apr 13, 2013
IMPORTATION BUSINESS SECRETS EXPOSED!
Discover The Secrets Of How I Make Over 300,000
Monthly Importing New/Used Products From US And China Cheaply

With Less Than 50,000 And From The Comfort Of My Room And How You Too Can!
visit http://www.fastestbiz.info/ for more info

Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by ddeston(m): 2:07am On Apr 13, 2013
I WANT TO HELP 50 PEOPLE GET RICH BY THE END
OF THIS MONTH. AND THIS IS FOR REAL GUYS

With Less Than #10,000 And From The Comfort Of My Room And How You Too Can!

And please this business is only for the serious minded individual
that wants to break free from porverty

(LAPTOPS,MOBILEPHONES,IPAD,IPHONE,BLACKBERRIES,ELECTRONICS,JEWELRIES,GOLDS,
BRAZILLIAN HAIR,WRIST WATCH & MANY MORE!!!)
..............Mini-Importation Business with ZERO NAIRA, Using "OTHER PEOPLES MONEY"
(OPM) Or with less Than N10,000 CAPITAL & Grow it To Millions In Few Months Importing From Abroad (CHINA,USA,UK,MALAYSIA) ...........
& Get it Delivered To Your Doorstep Right Here In Nigeria!!!!!!!!

FOR FULL & FREE DETAILS
VISIT:::: >>>>>>>>>> http://www.fastestbiz.info/

hotline: 07010659454

Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by gabridalton(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
ddeston: I WANT TO HELP 50 PEOPLE GET RICH BY THE END
OF THIS MONTH. AND THIS IS FOR REAL GUYS

With Less Than #10,000 And From The Comfort Of My Room And How You Too Can!

And please this business is only for the serious minded individual
that wants to break free from porverty

(LAPTOPS,MOBILEPHONES,IPAD,IPHONE,BLACKBERRIES,ELECTRONICS,JEWELRIES,GOLDS,
BRAZILLIAN HAIR,WRIST WATCH & MANY MORE!!!)
..............Mini-Importation Business with ZERO NAIRA, Using "OTHER PEOPLES MONEY"
(OPM) Or with less Than N10,000 CAPITAL & Grow it To Millions In Few Months Importing From Abroad (CHINA,USA,UK,MALAYSIA) ...........
& Get it Delivered To Your Doorstep Right Here In Nigeria!!!!!!!!

FOR FULL & FREE DETAILS
VISIT:::: >>>>>>>>>> http://www.fastestbiz.info/

hotline: 07010659454
this is a scam because you dont even sound like real internet marketer by saying that I WANT TO HELP 50 PEOPLE GET RICH BY THE END
OF THIS MONTH. AND THIS IS FOR REAL GUYS because its not that fast to do so stop deceiving people.

1 Like

Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by Jbrain88: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
Dnt mind dat thief ,luk at d scammers ugly face .
Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by onlinemaster: 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
gabridalton: this is a scam because you dont even sound like real internet marketer by saying that I WANT TO HELP 50 PEOPLE GET RICH BY THE END
OF THIS MONTH. AND THIS IS FOR REAL GUYS because its not that fast to do so stop deceiving people.
Visit www.makecashng..com for free tutorials on how to start importation biz...you will also gt 2 knw other ways to make money online
Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by ddeston(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2013
AND WHO SAYS AM TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE WITH MY PICTURE AND FACE EVERY WHERE
AND PLS THIS MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS IS FOR REAL I WILL
NEVER DO ANYTHING TO MAKE ANY BODY LABEL ME A SCAMMER COZ I
AM STILL YOUNG AND HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE

Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by nwaogbo4(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2013
Download importation guide here www.naijabox.com
Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by house213: 11:09am On May 20, 2013
How to currently turn Mini Importation Business into a daily cash pumping
stream of income Read Report here: www.MoneyBankNigeria.pw
Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by NonFarmPayrol: 11:22am On May 20, 2013
all i see here is Internet marketers undecided undecided, anything out side the seasonal importation thread i know is a sham
Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by kevoh(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2013
Wicked people,you are using Nairaland as a platform to advertise e-books for free and charge people for the same information that is free on Nairaland.
Anybody that needs any info on importation should go through the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

Don't pay 1 kobo to anyone angry
Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by papaking1(m): 1:50am On May 29, 2013
there is a comprehensive free book on online importation. you can download it free on
www.infokingsresources.com/import.html
Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by benardemma(m): 5:59am On May 29, 2013
You are a full by selling an ibook fOr people that don't no how to start the importion business,I can bet my money that you have never order anything called import.hungry man scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by MrKIZITO(m): 1:21am On May 20, 2015
Get a free guide on how to start importation business in Nigeria from here http://www.supreme.com.ng/importation-business-in-nigeria-how-to-start-mini-import/
Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by Abrogeezy(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
We live in a time when people want something next to nothing. But that's not how life works. Whatever is worth the while has a price tag. However, the challenge is there are too many people who do not know anything about what they shout about. I have stayed with this young lady by the name Aderonke Bamidele, she is an expert when it comes to this business and she is a lady by the way. People truth be said, information you have access to is what makes you different from another. I can guarantee that the information in this product will show you all the things she has personally researched and she is using to grow her empire as well as helping others.
Here is something she posted below:

WARNING: Don't Buy Any laptop, laptop accessories, mobile phones, mobile phone accessories, Android, tablets, smartphones, children's wear, adult wears, diamond rings, jewelries, health products, weaveon, brazillian, indian, peruvian hair, car accessories, car spare parts, car mp3s and GPS, Wristwatches, sunglasses, rugs, carpet and foot-mats, office
equipments, home appliances, human hair, electronic appliances, home and office furniture Until You Read This Report !!!
You would regret it Later if You Don't Know How to get the Brand New of these items at wholesale prices and at extremely
low cost without travelling abroad. No Custom Wahala, No Delayed Product, Low Shipping Cost, Less Than 5 Days Maximum Delivery, Branded And Top Quality Products At Wholesale Prices.
You can Never Find Another Way Of Getting Such Items at dirt cheap Unless It's Called Stealing! Ready to get yours? Ready to start your own profitable business?
If yes, then follow this link to get the full information

CLICK HERE
Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by geosino(f): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hi peeps, I want to formally introduce Okak12 Logistics to you.
We are into Pickup and Delivery Services within and outside Lagos State.
Delivery and pickup prices are within Lagos mainland is N700. Lagos Island is N900 To Abuja is 2500 To other northern States is 3000 To Onitsha, Owerri, Aba Nsukka 2300 Calabar and PH 2700 To Ekiti, Abeokuta and environs is 2000.

Tel: 07086184888, 08034664011 What app: 08179131973 BBM: 561DF378

(1) (Reply)

Where In IBADAN Can I Buy Chemicals For Soap Making,perfumes. / I Need To Invest 2million Naira / Charcoal Guys Like Us....na Them(exporter) Dey Rush Us. Jah Bless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.