Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo (48540 Views)

VIDEO [DOWNLOAD]: P-square - Alingo / VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by onila(f): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Who is wizkid?
new upcoming Naija artist

hes doing well @ just 22

give him 3 years from now
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by vmonyoue: 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
carr96:

....And what exactly do u knw about the people?? undecided

ALOT! that when i begin telling them about themselves, they will hang their head in shame..... Sometimes this is all i do for the people cry because their pride and arrogant just won't allowed them to see how badly things are. A country so bless with both human and natural resources allowing ego, arrogant and pride hold them back from reaching their potential. Nigeria shouldn't be in the state it's in. The people nasty attittude is hurting the country. From the leaders down to the citizens. It's VERY SAD.

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by otumfour(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
igbsam:

Nigeria is a big deal to them and they tremble at every success that comes out of Nigeria....

grin grin grin hey boko dog! U'd be sleeping by now in that heat without electricity room of urs by now, if Ghana wasn't a big deal to u.....see how ur blood is pumping, u better take a cold shower before going to bed oooooo, as no lights dey house grin grin grin.....Nigerians α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ so touchy grin grin grin, if and only if other African countries knew how worthless u dogs were....they won't even touch y'all....... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=igbsam]

[color=#990000]think through your A55hole....Exchanging words with a numbskull like you is nothing but a waste of time. You need exposure. SHARAAP DOG.U NEED PRAYERS.ONLY GOD CAN SAVE U FROM TERMINAL INSANITY. F00LISH GOAT!
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by omotodun1(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, this video wasn't mocking P-square's alingo. Someone made a mashup of some Azonto videos on youtube and then used Alingo as the video's song. Don't be so quick to judge!
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by igbsam(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin hey boko dog! U'd be sleeping by now in that heat without electricity room of urs by now, if Ghana wasn't a big deal to u.....see how ur blood is pumping, u better take a cold shower before going to bed oooooo, as no lights dey house grin grin grin.....Nigerians α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ so touchy grin grin grin, if and only if other African countries knew how worthless u dogs were....they won't even touch y'all....... grin grin

Your imaginary attitude is very questionable.....Sorry to dissappoint you, its not what you think. So hurry up now, go scrape the pot of kenke you had stucked up for yourself. Dimwit.....And here you are, keeping yourself company with Nairaland.....Tired of your own Ghanian Forums ? Oh, i forgot, its filled with trash and Indecency pictures depicted by your lost ghanian girls. Pele o! Since Light is the only thing your country has.....clap for yourself fool. What else can you boast of your productive nature in ghana ? Oh, i forgot also, Kenke and puff puff...

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by otumfour(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
vmonyoue:

ALOT! that when i begin telling them about themselves, they will hang their head in shame..... Sometimes this is all i do for the people cry because their pride and arrogant just won't allowed them to see how badly things are. A country so bless with both human and natural resources allowing ego, arrogant and pride hold them back from reaching their potential. Nigeria shouldn't be in the state it's in. The people nasty attittude is hurting the country. From the leaders down to the citizens. It's VERY SAD.

They α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ stray dogs mahn, wht do u expect......they α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ so phucked......only God can save them

grin grin grin....they actually believe som1 can save them......only God can

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
onila: new upcoming Naija artist

hes doing well @ just 22

give him 3 years from now

Thot it was how you people call wiz khalifa in naija
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
vmonyoue:

A LOT?? Yet u listed out jst pride and arrogance! undecided Well, I guess the FEW nigerians u knw are lyk dat
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=vmonyoue]
when i begin telling them about themselves, they will hang their head in shame.Sometimes this is all i do for the people because their pride and arrogant just won't allow them THEY ARE A CURSED PEOPLE TIED 2 A SH1THOLE!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
otumfour: They stray dogs mahn, wht do u expect......they so phucked......only God can save them
grin grin grin.they actually believe som1 can save them...only God can
that dustbin country should be imploded,bombed out of existence!

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by otumfour(m): 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
igbsam:

You imaginary attitude is very questionable.....Sorry to dissappoint you, its not what you think. So hurry up now, go scrape the pot of kenke you had stucked up for yourself. Dimwit.....

Ur clueless, dog of a father is the reason ur suffering.....do not aim ur anger at foreigners.....see the truth is, I will get so many negative shixt to tease u wit or insult u wit......ur great grand dogs/daddies didn't do u good and u α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ continuing the tradition of fuckup nigeriandom grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by otumfour(m): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Thot it was how you people call wiz khalifa in naija

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by igbsam(m): 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
otumfour:

Ur clueless, dog of a father is the reason ur suffering.....do not aim ur anger at foreigners.....see the truth is, I will get so many negative shixt to tease u wit or insult u wit......ur great grand dogs/daddies didn't do u good and u α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ continuing the tradition of fuckup nigeriandom grin grin grin

Pardon ? You talking to me ? The same country y'all came seeking refuge ? Hell Yea, your fucktards told you the real story. Did you ask why the GHANA MUST GO story came up ? grin grin grin grin....Come o! some of your brothers are still here doing shoemakers, they'd rather die in Nigeria than go back to ghana....Listen up, stop trynna comfort yourself by generation such hate for Nigerians, you would only die young. Just my 2cents to you. Am done wasting time responding to you, cos i can see your sense of reasoning can't go beyond this region you are now. Go on, keep hating, its your destiny and nothing can change that.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=igbsam]
Your imaginary attitude is very questionable.Sorry to dissappoint you, its not what you think. So hurry up now, go scrape the pot of kenke you had stucked up for yourself. A DISASTER MADE IN NIGERIA.....NA SO E PAIN U REACH?LOL

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
wow! Jst checked out some people's profile here! Hmm a certain someone has been registered way back as 2006 on nairaland and all his posts are disses made towards Nigeria! Hehehehe. Another registered on nairaland bck in 2011 and all his posts are disses towards nigeria!..........well, nuffin more needs to be said grin

I rest my case! Some people need a hobby, a girlfriend or a job! grin *un-following dis topic* bunch of kids smiley
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by igbsam(m): 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
carr96: wow! Jst checked out some people's profile here! Hmm a certain someone has been registered way back as 2006 on nairaland and all his posts are disses made towards Nigeria! Hehehehe. Another registered on nairaland bck in 2011 and all he's posts are disses towards nigeria!..........well, nuffin more needs to be said grin

I rest my case! Some people need a hobby, a girlfriend or a job! grin *un-following dis topic* bunch of kids smiley

I think they need to get fvcked real hard in order for their brains to be upgraded. Seems like the growth in numbers of gays and lesbians in ghana has hindered that. May I suggest they go fvck some donkeys to enhance their way of thinking. Donkeys are way smarter than all of them put together.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 12:02am On Apr 13, 2013
[quote author=igbsam][color=#990000]Pardon ? You talking to me ? The same country y'all came seeking refuge ? Hell Yea, your fucktards told you the real story. Did you ask why the GHANA MUST GO story? MOR0N! ITS 2013 N U R STILL STUCK IN 1980s? EWU!
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by igbsam(m): 12:06am On Apr 13, 2013
[quote author=K4][/quote]

Hahahahahaha! so you did admit.....case closed. grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg, come and carry some of your brothers here doing shoemakers o! better still tie a rope on their neck and drag them back to your country.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 12:10am On Apr 13, 2013
[quote author=igbsam][color=#990000]I think they need to get fvcked real hard in order for their brains to be upgraded. Seems like the growth in numbers NIGERIA IS DOOMED because OF SH1THEADS LIKE YOU! BEING GHANAIAN IS AN HONOUR,SO DEAL WITH IT,DOG!
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by omotodun1(m): 12:12am On Apr 13, 2013
@ekt_bear

Why have you misled the folks on this thread? How were the Ghanaians mocking us?

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 13, 2013
ọmọ_τó_dùn: @ekt_bear

Why have you misled the folks on this thread? How were the Ghanaians mocking us?
thank you
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by otumfour(m): 12:32am On Apr 13, 2013
igbsam:

P Did you ask why the GHANA MUST GO story came up ? .

U α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ left with Ghan must go which happened when?..... grin grin I don't even know abt tht shixt and so does most Ghanaians.....u on the other hand could be dissed wit electricity, boko haram, how ur students α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ running to Ghana for better education cuz Nigeria's is phucked, how u keep breeding like rabbits, how kidnapping is a booming business grin grin grin the last long.....and they α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ all happening presently......Nigeria is a zoo......

Today, Nigerians say, I wanna go for holidays in Ghana, whilst Ghanaians saying they α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ going to Nigeria for holidays is a joke we pass around......all the Internet arrogance stops when u log off ur PC and look outside ur window and see how phucked up Nigeria is......am sorry but y'all α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ in the bin....... cry

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Fuelish: 12:44am On Apr 13, 2013
hahahaha those who live in glass houses dont throw stones.nigerians live in a glass house n yet throw stones! u people carry ur nonsense elsewhere. u r no match 4 Ghanaians! dirty,ugly pigs. empty barrels,they say,make d most noise! sick fuckerz!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by ghboy: 12:46am On Apr 13, 2013
well...... the thing is if Nigerians feel Azonto will increase their money reserves, create jobs, improve security, provide power, stop BK, stop oil theft, reduce corruption etc they can have it. there are more pressing needs than a dance wey no dey reduce fuel price or taxes. but Nigeria no get flex over Ghana again. what can u possibly boast about? a bigger GDP with majority people still poorer n not improving? or bigger population? last we checked about 2 million Nigerians reside in Ghana n many troop in everyday. you for thank God for Ghanaian hospitality. big boys/brothers indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by otumfour(m): 12:50am On Apr 13, 2013
Nigerians can brag abt dangote and the glo guy, fine, but ask ur selves these questions.......

What have they done for u personally?
Have they fixed ur power problems?
Have they improved ur educational system?
Can they stop boko haram?
Can they stop the kidnappings?
.....Ghanaians on the other hand brag abt how stable their power(electricity) is, how Nigerians α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ trooping to their universities, how their healthcare system is improving, how their government listens to them etc......Ghana ain't heaven but God damnit, we're trying......

So now compare the 2.......which country's citizens α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ enjoying?.......

Y'all need to wake up Nigeria cuz we can't host y'all.......Ghana is too small.....make ur country better and leave us.....

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by honorsam(m): 1:07am On Apr 13, 2013
Having being following the comment,I'm really disapointed.But wait,am I missing something here,which Ghana is being portrayed in this dignified manner?? Most people here make it appear as if their country is immuned to upheavals,and Nigeria prone to it. Honesty is really a virtue.We have to admit reality and work together to make our continent a better one.
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by otumfour(m): 1:11am On Apr 13, 2013
^^^^^ oh shut it, if u wanna give a neutral view give it and stop posting tht crap........ur obviously hurt nugga.......
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by ghboy: 1:13am On Apr 13, 2013
Nigeria is better than Ghana AND Nigeria made Azonto popular. the 2 most laughable phrases of the decade. seriously?? hahahaha. They are better than Ghana in terms of comedy though.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by otumfour(m): 1:15am On Apr 13, 2013
ghboy: Nigeria is better than Ghana AND Nigeria made Azonto popular. the 2 most laughable phrases of the decade. seriously?? hahahaha. They are better than Ghana in terms of comedy though.

grin grin grin grin grin.....the funny part is, they can't even dance Azonto grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Kajina: 1:24am On Apr 13, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin.....the funny part is, they can't even dance Azonto grin grin grin grin grin

@ bolded,

Aaaaw! wink This can help them learn some moves then cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ys0lB9KriU4

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by otumfour(m): 1:27am On Apr 13, 2013
Kajina:

@ bolded,

Aaaaw! wink This can help them learn some moves then cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ys0lB9KriU4

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Mp3: G-eazy – No Limit Remix Ft. A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Juicy J / Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN / Grammy:list Of Nigeria Musicians That Can Win The GRAMMY AWARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.