Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo (48522 Views)

VIDEO [DOWNLOAD]: P-square - Alingo / VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by OlaPhils(m): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2013
just being jealous for nothing, no matter who they copy, they pull lot of crowd who pay lot of money to come see them, even to those who think they own azonto or what ever, they will still pay money to see them perform. put up more effort and stop being jealous
ekt_bear: They are wealthy and successful, yes. But isn't there something distasteful about stealing from other artists wholesale?

My first introduction to P-Square was this knockoff version they made of Usher's + Lil Jon's "Yeah."

So obviously I had a quite bad impression based on that.

Long story short, stealing from others isn't a good look.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by valicious1(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2013
Yomieluv: South Africa started the rivalry,now Ghanians are picking on us.it shows Nigeria is truly the giant of Africa,despite our predicament.

This is nothing but jealousy.

I represent Nigeria till I die.
And even small kenya o!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2013
Weselion: Ghana Stop being jealous, stop this rivalry games, Nigeria is your superior. If no be nigeria, who know majid micheal, van vicker, nardia buari e.t.c, if no be nigeria who sabi Vip, we even make una name popular by creating Ghana must go bag, we help re-modify and market azonto, so tay chris brown confuse talk say na nigeria get the dance. After all this, you repay us like this? No allow me wash your black star with hypo ooo.

But 1Cedi is equivalent to 81naira. Lets face facts. We might be the bigger country but they are superior to us in more ways than we are to them.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Indifferent(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2013
Lets 4get about Ghana/Nigeria rivalry here.
Psquare are used to copy copy. I dont see why they couldn't just do Azonto like wizkid, fuse and sarkodie did. Instead they decided to modify it. smh 4 them
GARALA is diff. from SUO.
YAHOOZE is diff. from ALANTA.
ETHIGI is diff from AZONTO.
So why is ALINGO similar(both the name and dance) and almost the same with AZONTO
Psquare wake up, u need to be more creative

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 10:43am On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=Cusubaba] WHAT IS DIS ILLITERATE,DIRTY PIG TALKING ABOUT?90% OF U PATHETIC,POVERTY-STRICKEN COMPATRIOTS R BARELY SURVING ON $1 N U R TALKING TRASH?SOME EVEN EAT 4RM D DUSTBIN,WHILE OTHERS R SELLING OFF BABIES 2 SURVIVE! SOMALIA! CRAP!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Cusubaba(m): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Everyday there is a new topic about Ghana. What is the obsession with Nigerians and Ghanaians. Lmao so people cannot make jokes and fun anymore without it being bigger than it is. Lol this video does not represent every ghanaian and musicians do "disses" all the time. PPl just relax and enjoy the song lol
Nigerians don't know if Ghana Must Go exist. Musicians do disses but get this charcoal burnt brain that foot wears have sizes. P Square is not mate to any Ghanaian musicians talkless of local baboon called 'Samini'. If u combine the whole Ghana Musicians dead or alive, they are not upto 20 years old Nigerian Wizkid in rich, famous and well know international.
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by tspun(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2013
no mata wat does ghanains do day can never produce any artist like psquare. D earlier day realise dis d beter for them. Jealous monks.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by xtianh(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2013
This is actually a season film ......Lol.. See Nigerians dey defend their musicians while sleeping with no light and the artist are waking up in Florida US. We need to start agitating and discussing issues that have positive impact in oiur nation not arguing with Ghanians whose ordinary education system is far better than our own. Please Nigerian Youths is time to think way forward

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2013
henryskywalker2003:
But 1Cedi is equivalent to 81naira.Lets face facts. We might be the bigger country but they are superior to us in more ways than we are to them.
don't mind d modafaka sh1theads! nigeria is a SH1THOLE,DUSTBIN

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by obioraop(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2013
k4 u must be a ghanaian and i dont blame u for being what u re but for being a dumbfuck i blame u and come to tink of it what re u doing in a site own by a nigerian goes to show hw ungrateful u re to naija butt licker

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by howfarwhatagwan: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2013
Nigerians please stop making me laugh with your comments about copying. Who doesn't copy in this world what matters is that you are able to copy and be creative in your own way which is what P square has done. What matters is that people are enjoying the song and dance. Whether na ALingo or Azonto oh all na dance.

Please let us stop the unnecessary insults these guys are making their cool cash let us support them as much as we can. Believe me even the Ghanaian who made the song is thinking first about his pocket. Like my beloved MI recently said ''for those of you who want to say things have you eaten today? then why are you hating''.

One love Naija and Ghana it doesn't matter if it is Azonto or Alingo what matters is that we are proudly Africans and music and dance can unite us.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by RedLight1: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2013
Cusubaba: When I said Gaynaians are senseless charcoal apes, people think am joking but honestly pig reason well than average Ghanaian. Pull Him Down, hatred and jeolosy is what average Ghanaian know best. November last year, P Square performed in Ghana on the same stage with this senseless ape called Samini that said P Square copy his Azonto. The event management paid P Square 300,000 dollars and paid Samini 2,000 dollar in his own country. Azonto is Azonto and Alingo is Alingo. After all the stupid Azonto Dance was copy from Brazil.
that's why i called them inferior ugly scums grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by chriskwaku: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2013
Cusubaba the I.D.I.O.T.You are at your senseless best when the topic involves Ghana or you main enthnic rivals the yorubas. You son of bithch; go tell your Grushi Mother from Navrongo that she is senseless and an ape.Fool

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Symphony007: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2013
henryskywalker2003:

But 1Cedi is equivalent to 81naira. Lets face facts. We might be the bigger country but they are superior to us in more ways than we are to them.
the british pounds stearling is far higher than the u.s dollar. But the u.s economy is number one in the world while the british economy is 7th. A word of advice, stop judging economic might with currency exchange. It's amatuerish.

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by redcliff: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2013
But una no know say these guys are so hungry, they even put their teitter handle and bb pin for boiz to reach them for shows. bwahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by alumnidoggz(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2013
abeg...which part of the world GHANA dey self?
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by RedLight1: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Everyday there is a new topic about Ghana. What is the obsession with Nigerians and Ghanaians. Lmao so people cannot make jokes and fun anymore without it being bigger than it is. Lol this video does not represent every ghanaian and musicians do "disses" all the time. PPl just relax and enjoy the song lol
the joke is on u dude

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Symphony007: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2013
K4: don't mind d modafaka sh1theads! nigeria is a SH1THOLE,DUSTBIN
a shithole that was the place the new ghanian president first visited after his inuargration to plead with pres. Jonathan for more funding from nigerian on the west african gas pipeline as ghana urgently need more nigerian gas for power.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by RedLight1: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2013
chriskwaku: Cusubaba the I.D.I.O.T.You are at your senseless best when the topic involves Ghana or you main enthnic rivals the yorubas. You son of bithch; go tell your Grushi Mother from Navrongo that she is senseless and an ape.Fool
see ranting grin grin can someone get this banku shitface a cup of water ..he sounds like he is about to die lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by oluchisporty(f): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2013
wow dis is serz beef in d highest level......... mehn ghanians abi ganas wahever yu guys re yu jst been jealous nd so dumb to remeb dat widout us u ganas cnt stand..........u guys r just a bunch of fools that scientists call parasites...feeding from ones success.alingo is a mixture of azonto and another move,but i guess u were too dumb to notice.go find a better job like being a househelp since its obvious u have no certificate to have a REAL job undecided
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2013
No its on you lol. Everyone can see what Alingo really is grin
Red-Light:
the joke is on u dude

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2013
Everyone has to be jealous of Nigerians. Ghanaians are jealous, south africans are jealous, Kenyans are jealous so pls tell me what exactly is there to be jealous about because i certainly do not see it
oluchisporty: wow dis is serz beef in d highest level......... mehn ghanians abi ganas wahever yu guys re yu jst been jealous nd so dumb to remeb dat widout us u ganas cnt stand..........u guys r just a bunch of fools that scientists call parasites...feeding from ones success.alingo is a mixture of azonto and another move,but i guess u were too dumb to notice.go find a better job like being a househelp since its obvious u have no certificate to have a REAL job undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by blesszzy(m): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2013
xtianh: This is actually a season film ......Lol.. See Nigerians dey defend their musicians while sleeping with no light and the artist are waking up in Florida US. We need to start agitating and discussing issues that have positive impact in oiur nation not arguing with Ghanians whole ordinary education is far better than our own. Please Nigerian Youths is time to think way forward

how many of this schools don collect international Award?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2013
hahahahahahaha u may have one million p-triangles......erm,erm abi na p-wetin sef. it does not change d fact that nigeria,yes ur 'beloved' nigeria,is a sh1thole populated by deluded lunatics! hahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by KingsleyCEO: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2013
Rather than arguing. I think we should tell P Square to return the dance back to its owners since the owners wants it.

GhaniaNS please be patient with them while they work on returning the stolen dance.
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by chriskwaku: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2013
I laugh when some Nigerians say they made Azonto popular.Just visit Youtube and see the countless Azonto songs by Ghanaians as against Nigerians.Go to Youtube and you would see Fijians in the Pacific dancing to ODG Fuse songs as well as American soldiers in Afghanistan.CNN and BBC have all done documentaries on Azonto from Ghana.Who needs Nigeria to popularise Ghanaian Azonto.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by blesszzy(m): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2013
Symphony007: the british pounds stearling is far higher than the u.s dollar. But the u.s economy is number one in the world while the british economy is 7th. A word of advice, stop judging economic might with currency exchnage. It's amtuerish.

thank you, ma guy, Ghana redenominate their currency The price of things are still the same it just that some zeros's were remove
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2013
enoch701: nawa for d ghanians. browse free wit mtn free browsin sim. contact 08138239635 for mre information
ahah bros, we no browse free na by force? Abegi we wan to d pay for wetin we eat.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by chriskwaku: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2013
@ RED LIGHT my banku is better than your shitface EBA.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by 5alive(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2013
KingMEXX: Black Africans are typically useless. I mean, how can one be bothered about a silly dance or about some artist that has millions of dollars and couldnt care less that you exist?? It baffles me that Europe, Asia etc are struggling to become World powers and we are here arguing about an artist and his dance moves. Thats foolishness at its peak!
white africans nko
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2013
blesszzy:

how many of this schools don collect international Award?
which international award? d ones sold at oshodi? utter crap!
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Cusubaba(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2013
henryskywalker2003:

And what 81 naira can buy 2 cedi can't buy it. Example, they sell Guiness malta in Ghana 2 cedi and in Nigeria 100 naira. A Ghana Immigration or Custom officer will beg u to give him Naira or CFA than Cedi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Mp3: G-eazy – No Limit Remix Ft. A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Juicy J / Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN / Grammy:list Of Nigeria Musicians That Can Win The GRAMMY AWARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.