Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo (48500 Views)

VIDEO [DOWNLOAD]: P-square - Alingo / VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by gratiaeo(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2013
Waiting concern agbero with over load?
Azonto ko' Alingo ni'

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2013
Whatever u wanna do(even if na stealing), be perfect, and u go make am!
P_square has been stealing since inception.
From usher, dance steps from 'u got served' and other musical videos.
So, i aint moved.
But Ghanians, ehn, wetin i go say.
It's apparent ur guys will fail witout Nigeria.
Did i hear ur govt will re-open closed shops of Nigerians?
Did i hear we borrowed u some cash way back to save ur dying asses way back.
Now i heard we're gonna help u with steel importation!
U are jokes, accept it!
Dunces!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by CharlesShaw(m): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2013
Ghanians sure suffering frm inferiority complex.
Put the whole Ghanian artistes 2geda, their albums ain't sold half of Psquare's single Album.
See Ghana o! Smh

8 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Sweetapple007(f): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2013
Ghana is always jealouse of nig na so dey come carry thier chick full our movie industry se te e com collapse now dey no fit counter our music industry they com dey jealouse.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nedu31(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2013
Ghanians shud b grateful to Nigerian artist 4 popularizin azonto.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by buklan4realyah(f): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2013
Weselion: Ghana Stop being jealous, stop this rivalry games, Nigeria is your superior. If no be nigeria, who know majid micheal, van vicker, nardia buari e.t.c, if no be nigeria who sabi Vip, we even make una name popular by creating Ghana must go bag, we help re-modify and market azonto, so tay chris brown confuse talk say na nigeria get the dance. After all this, you repay us like this? No allow me wash your black star with hypo ooo.

CONFIRM' wink.Idont knw Ghanians headache oooo

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by strangest(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2013
ekt_bear: They are wealthy and successful, yes. But isn't there something distasteful about stealing from other artists wholesale?

My first introduction to P-Square was this knockoff version they made of Usher's + Lil Jon's "Yeah."

So obviously I had a quite bad impression based on that.

Long story short, stealing from others isn't a good look.

Remember the Chinese?, they are good at coping too but do you know where their economy is at now?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2013
you guys are idiots....one guy made a song about alingo and azonto...and you guys are saying...Ghana..this..ghana..that.the average ghanaian doesn't even know what the hell alingo is.....Nigerians are just silly people...yabing for nithing

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by kingingkinging: 9:28am On Apr 12, 2013
saintneo: No one ever reinvents the wheel.

Azonto is not a popular dance, Alingo is.

PSqaure has my vote.

Are you kidding

How can you blindly say Azonto is not a popular dance?

Did yousay that out of jealousy or ignorance?

who else sang or dances Alingo other than copy-cat Psquare?

Go all over Africa especially Nigeria, you will see different songs,styles and ways of dancing Azonto. Azonto had been out for about 1 to 2 years before PSquare came out with Alingo or Abingo lol.

Pls dont argue the obvious. This is a factual disagreement that can be verified easily. Ghanians are right on this. Psquare shld learn to be original, they should stop robbing Peter to pay Paul as their name implies.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by blackwall(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2013
Na God catch dem, from their first album na so dem steal Sexual healing come convert am 2 Last nite.hahahaha "I see u dancing Azonto what is Alingo?"

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by gerald09(m): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2013
Ghana make una go hug transformer, u will neva be as good as Nigerians. #fact

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by mekaboy(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2013
Be the best at what ever you do. If u copy, copy well. Try to copy and be rich and see if its easy.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Okdanny: 9:36am On Apr 12, 2013
Only these azonto dance they introduce we no go hear for them again, afterall if nt 9ja that dance ll jx exist and die in accra,,mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by howfarwhatagwan: 9:36am On Apr 12, 2013
Lol this Ghanaians no go kill person oh. Who cares if the Azonto was copied and changed to Alingo what matters is that they were creative and the song is the bomb. Why is the Ghanaian singing in Pidgin English? and saying things like Garri no be Rice isn't he stealing Naija's slangs and language too. Please Africans lets unite and stop all this unnecessary hating.

I know the Ghanaians are always trying hard to out do Nigerians example their actors and actresses try so hard you know what I mean lol but I don't blame them competition keeps the world and business going so my Dear Ghanaian who wrote this song too bad Alingo is the bomb and so is Azonto we who love to dance don't care where the dance originated from or whatever it is we just dance. Also note that by doing this you are only promoting Alingo for Free.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by ElCaballa(m): 9:37am On Apr 12, 2013
Baby you make me dancing alingo alingo.....Ghana is best known for Alomo Bitters!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by 1shortblackboy: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2013
work for office dey serious this morning abeg not time lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Lilimax(f): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2013
Charles Shaw: Ghanians sure suffering frm inferiority complex.
Put the whole Ghanian artistes 2geda, their albums ain't sold half of Psquare's single Album.
See Ghana o! Smh
They are just being jealous. It is beyond me seeing a country-Ghana that is not up to Ikeja LGA in Lagos state rubs her shoulder with Nigeria of about 140 Million people.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by oneeast1: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2013
Psquare represent the very best out of Africa. Deal with Ghana must go..

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 12, 2013
Chanchit: If you cry about P'square changing peoples songs, what about Westlife that toured the world singing other artists songs same way without changing anything and making a fortune from it..? Abegi leave mata for mathias.
what! I didn't know
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by nep2ra(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2013
It is my sincere desire to see Nigerians at the forefront of the emancipation of the black race. For far too long we have invested our time and energy in things that do not contribute to the mental and infrastructural development of our continent. At this point in history, the youths of Africa should be courageous to face and overcome the many challenges our parents couldn't handle. Appreciating our music is welcome but when it goes beyond mere appreciation and descends into this show of shame that is often associated with recent front page materials on Nairaland, then we have to seriously consider our destination.
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Rajosh(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2013
I guess now is the time for 'someonetellghanaians'
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by RedLight1: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2013
inferior scums
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 12, 2013
One_Naira:

I have to agree. Psquare steals a lot from other musicians and never credits them. I used to excuse them in the beginning when they first cane out but if you've made you name, it's about time you start creating your own style instead of copying other musicians. That alingo song reminded me of a gayer version of azonto.

like they stole from MayD...
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 9:57am On Apr 12, 2013
this modafaka mugugerians have gone completely mad! upon your MOUNTAIN OF PROBLEMS its what some Ghanaians r saying about a dumb MUGU artiste that's d major topic 4 discussion?no wonder u r all fvcked! f00ls!only God will save u ediots 4rm insanity!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2013
the video was quite entertaining. they needed attention n dey got it. stop this hogwash of Ghanaians being this or that. they are our brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2013
Alingo and azonto looks like the same damn thing to me undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2013
Red-Light:
inferior scums
You talk like a true son of d FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF F00LS! hahahaha the biggest n d most populous SH1THOLE in d world! chei, u r modafakas r truly fvcked! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2013
K4: You talk like a true son of d FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF F00LS! hahahaha the biggest n d most populous SH1THOLE in d world! chei, u r modafakas r truly fvcked! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
whoever laughs like this?!!!! shocked
Hey dude, lemme help u.

------------->
------------------>

Psychiatric ward that way!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Cusubaba(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2013
K4: this modafaka mugugerians have gone completely mad! upon your MOUNTAIN OF PROBLEMS its what some Ghanaians r saying about a dumb MUGU artiste that's d major topic 4 discussion?no wonder u r all fvcked! f00ls!only God will save u ediots 4rm insanity!
When I said Gaynaians are senseless charcoal apes, people think am joking but honestly pig reason well than average Ghanaian. Pull Him Down, hatred and jeolosy is what average Ghanaian know best. November last year, P Square performed in Ghana on the same stage with this senseless ape called Samini that said P Square copy his Azonto. The event management paid P Square 300,000 dollars and paid Samini 2,000 dollar in his own country. Azonto is Azonto and Alingo is Alingo. After all the stupid Azonto Dance was copy from Brazil.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2013
Everyday there is a new topic about Ghana. What is the obsession with Nigerians and Ghanaians. Lmao so people cannot make jokes and fun anymore without it being bigger than it is. Lol this video does not represent every ghanaian and musicians do "disses" all the time. PPl just relax and enjoy the song lol

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by IleIfe2(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2013
Charlie dey vex.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by mekaboy(m): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2013
Now I understand what Ricky Ross meant by "We talking Money Here, Your Talking Nonsense"- Psquare Onyinye.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Mp3: G-eazy – No Limit Remix Ft. A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Juicy J / Grammy:list Of Nigeria Musicians That Can Win The GRAMMY AWARD / Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.