Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

ANAMBRA NORTH: Views And Opinions Pls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBRA NORTH: Views And Opinions Pls (777 Views)

Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. / Anambra North: Oduah Picks PDP Form For Senate / Apga Panics As Hundred Of Thousand Attend Ngige Rally At Anambra North(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANAMBRA NORTH: Views And Opinions Pls by chi4b82(f): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2013
Anambra North must produce the next Governor after Mr Peter Obi. Every Anambra person with good conscience and reputation must support this. Its fair,its just,its equitable that the North be allowed to produce the first Governor after 22yrs of Anambra state. Everything must not be about showing off ill gotten wealth or about fighting naked in d market at elections.
Anambra North has more civilised,better organised, properly educated,organised, responsible &compassionate people who ll provide quality leadership for the state. They ve produced the likes of dr chike obidigbo, oseloka obaze, nelson onubogu, obi ogbolu,paul odenigbo, patrick obianwu among others. Men u cannot fault their integrity or capability. So let's give the North d deserved chance while politicians frm South&Central should be advised&encouraged to put their ambition on hold for the overall best interest of our dear state and for the future of our children.

This is my own opinion oo. Let's have yours. Mature response pls
Re: ANAMBRA NORTH: Views And Opinions Pls by gratiaeo(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2013
All the name you listed above are not popular in Anambra state, who are them?
Re: ANAMBRA NORTH: Views And Opinions Pls by FreeGlobe(f): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2013
sorry, there is no zoning in Anambra. Peter Obi represent retrogression and corruption. He has nothing to show for 8 years of governance. He divided Anambra across Catholic and Anglican lines and he wants to divide the state further with zoning. Rubbish. Soludo is the next governor.
Re: ANAMBRA NORTH: Views And Opinions Pls by gratiaeo(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2013
FreeGlobe: sorry, there is no zoning in Anambra. Peter Obi represent retrogression and corruption. He has nothing to show for 8 years of governance. He divided Anambra across Catholic and Anglican lines and he wants to divide the state further with zoning. Rubbish. Soludo is the next governor.
Shut up! You sound like a foul. In as much as i don't support zoning but saying that Peter Obi divides Anambra State along religious line (catholic/Anglican) shows how bitter and frustrated you are.
Re: ANAMBRA NORTH: Views And Opinions Pls by fynetreenaija(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2013
Peter Obi has done more work than any other Anambra Governor. That he is rooting for a governor from Anambra North only goes to show that he has better sence of Judgement, justice, equity &fair play. Those opposed to this are only selfish, greedy, corrupt & extremely short sighted. And by God's grace they will failand come to nothing
Re: ANAMBRA NORTH: Views And Opinions Pls by FreeGlobe(f): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2013
gratiaeo:
Shut up! You sound like a foul. In as much as i don't support zoning but saying that Peter Obi divides Anambra State along religious line (catholic/Anglican) shows how bitter and frustrated you are.
God punish you bastarrd. Like we don't know what his desperate attempt at bringing religion up during the last election fool.
Re: ANAMBRA NORTH: Views And Opinions Pls by FreeGlobe(f): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
fynetreenaija: Peter Obi has done more work than any other Anambra Governor. That he is rooting for a governor from Anambra North only goes to show that he has better sence of Judgement, justice, equity &fair play. Those opposed to this are only selfish, greedy, corrupt & extremely short sighted. And by God's grace they will failand come to nothing
So I am corrupt, greedy and extremely short sighted because I don't support your mooronic statement of zoning. I see how desperate you are but unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. Look, Peter obi is fraudulent. The only reason he is started this campaign is because he does not want his enemies who are mostly from south and central to succeed, expose and probe him. If he cared much about the north, why didn't he give up his lack lustre second term for them or make a 'northerner' his deputy. And coming from a failure of a governor. Anyways Anambra people have hated Peter obi to the extent that anything he supports fails. Dora Akunyili can testify.
Re: ANAMBRA NORTH: Views And Opinions Pls by Nightshift(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
It seems dichotomy is gradually rearing its ugly head in Anambra state. It nearly destroyed the old Anambra. In my opinion, every part of the state should have a sense of belonging; zoning the governorship among the three senatorial areas will remove suspicions and encourage unity. Zoning works in some states, but it may also have problem in some states where trust is lacking amongst the senatorial zones. Ultimately, Anambra citizens have the final say on whom they want as their governor. Ife di mma n'aso onye obuna uso!!
Re: ANAMBRA NORTH: Views And Opinions Pls by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
It is a shame that anybody from Anambra state, which is a group of people that have suffered severely from the quota and regional politics introduced Post civil war by Northern Nigeria, will be clamouring for any sort of zoning.

If people from Anambra North are as good as you say, they should compete and win the election like every other person. Leadership is not a reward to any person or group. It is a call to serve and anybody that is serious about progress should not mix it up with mediocrity.

Is this the kind of reasoning that we will use to compete with trail blazers around the world! How will zoning of leaders make Onitsha a world class city. How will it ensure we have the basics of life, pipe borne water, organised modern transport system, basic health care and literacy. These are things that the rest of the world are increasingly taking for granted since the 1960s. Yet they are still aspirations to us, and someone somewhere is talking about zoning leadership?

While the rest of the world are busy fighting for economic upliftment, our sole aspiration is unity. When you formalise the division, I hope you will realise it will not stop till even families are divided. Even traditional rulers will have to be zoned soon!
I sincerely pity black men!
Re: ANAMBRA NORTH: Views And Opinions Pls by gratiaeo(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
FreeGlobe:
God punish you bastarrd. Like we don't know what his desperate attempt at bringing religion up during the last election fool.
Talk about religious politics it was first started by Anglicans during Mbadinuju regime. I could still remember statement accredit to bishop Anikwenwa that only Anglicans will be ruling Anambra state. Meanwhile how is Obi dividing Anambra state along religious line as you claim?

(1) (Reply)

FESTAC 77 Responsible For Nigeria's Woes – Cleric / Exposed! Akwa Ibom Governor’s Wife, Unoma Akpabio In A $2.7M Scam ... By Dave Em / Top 10 Stupid Things Americans Say To Brits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.