Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375796 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by johnyace(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
that villain for black lightning na albino
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Newest Speedster on the Block ✅

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
nani667:
are we not tired of new speedsters
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
shocked Iris is a speedster now? wow... Up next is Joe getting his superpower
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jokerman(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
superfelix:

Huh.... Iris... how?? then I have to stop watching the flash then....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 7:17am On Feb 24, 2018
nani667:
Disgusting. These people should kill off this character already.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by olayinkajnr(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2018
Jokerman:

Carry me along. I no dey watch again after this season. The show is getting boring already.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
Jokerman:

It's just a 1 episodes thing
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
I don't understand why y'all beefing the flash.

Ha, oga ooo.

Y'all keep bitching every season. I won't watch again it's thrash, bla bla bla, yet, y'all still keep taking a peep.

The most annoying set are those peeps who actually have missed a dozen episodes, then they will be judging based on 1 episode plot they hear, not even watched o. All the whole development of the 10+ episodes, they know nothing about it. Nonsense.

You don't like flash again. Stop watching and get over it FFS. Wetin sef?

Y'all keep quitting every season, yet viewership doesn't drop. Even season rating hasn't dropped badly. Make una carry una bad belle dey go jare.

I don't know why you'll be thinking a show has to go in your thoughts. It's thrash, fine. Bye

6 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
johnyace:
that villain for black lightning na albino

I hate the guy...... angry

His walking posture, way of talking, fück, pukes me
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
gamyy:
As for black lightning, i stil avnt found anything interesting to be honest..stil waiting

Yeah, me too. But still following
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
When will the flash and arrow return?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by EmeraldKing7(m): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
superfelix:
When will the flash and arrow return?
tommorrow after 3 weeks break
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
which one be iris west having superspeed??

boruto is better than this show....deyve ruined it
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by EmeraldKing7(m): 12:16am On Feb 28, 2018
Heads up peeps.....According to CW,Iris will be a TEMPORARY speedster in an upcoming episode titled "run iris,run".........Previewes show that the villain of that episode is able to transfer genes from one person's DNA to another.......So ideally what happens is that the villain transfers barry's genes to iris his wife who becomes a speedster.......Eventually team flash reverse this and Barry gets his power his powers back..............See the flash doesn't dissapiont
cool

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by johnyace(m): 1:12am On Feb 28, 2018
barackodam:
I don't understand why y'all beefing the flash.

Ha, oga ooo.

Y'all keep bitching every season. I won't watch again it's thrash, bla bla bla, yet, y'all still keep taking a peep.

The most annoying set are those peeps who actually have missed a dozen episodes, then they will be judging based on 1 episode plot they hear, not even watched o. All the whole development of the 10+ episodes, they know nothing about it. Nonsense.

You don't like flash again. Stop watching and get over it FFS. Wetin sef?

Y'all keep quitting every season, yet viewership doesn't drop. Even season rating hasn't dropped badly. Make una carry una bad belle dey go jare.

I don't know why you'll be thinking a show has to go in your thoughts. It's thrash, fine. Bye
thanks for this,
their incessant "I will quit watching the flash " comments is becoming very annoying

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Lana1(m): 2:55am On Feb 28, 2018
Ray is a complete idiot!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jokerman(m): 5:58am On Feb 28, 2018
Lana1:

As in eh... big one... even if he wants to help, he shouldn't have gone alone,or left there immediately.... his good is always is downfall... I know he'd be rescued next episode though...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
I predicted the end of this movie way back b4 DeVoe even left his original body atall

watch as it ends based on my prediction.

call me profstar 'd real thinker' cool

profstar:
Today 23rd of October, I uncover the master plan of DeVoe 'the thinker' (maybe I should be the one to be called the thinker grin )

Now what is the plan ?
Very simple,
He doesn't desire to kill Barry nor does he desire to steal his speed (like RF & Zoom),

He simply want to "possess" Barry, yeah, you heard me, more like transferring his own soul and brain into Barry's body because of Barry's body regenerational ability which allows him to cope with the friction of running faster than light's speed, so definitely Barry's body will also be able to cope with the parasitic nature of DeVoe's brain,

So he will in turn become both the fastest man and the fastest mind in the WHOLE OF THE MULTI-VERSE! shocked

That is his plan A, meanwhile he has plan B to Z

Plan E is Wally West ( don't ask why I jumped planB-D cool)

Plan Y is to bring back Reverse Flash, by the way.
Plan Z is too scary, I don't want to talk about it lipsrsealed

The real thinker is here, call me Profstar cool
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
EmeraldKing7:
Heads up peeps.....According to CW,Iris will be a TEMPORARY speedster in an upcoming episode titled "run iris,run".........Previewes show that the villain of that episode is able to transfer genes from one person's DNA to another.......So ideally what happens is that the villain transfers barry's genes to iris his wife who becomes a speedster.......Eventually team flash reverse this and Barry gets his power his powers back..............See the flash doesn't dissapiont
cool

Sounds boring and annoying
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by mekaprime: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lana1:

I concur, the guy is somewhat annoying, am still screaming up till now...legends of tomorrow is the best of the 3 TV shows (arrow &flash). All the same thumbs up to DC, their TV shows rock.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by mekaprime: 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
profstar:
I predicted the end of this movie way back b4 DeVoe even left his original body atall

flash is cool but I think their main problem is that the storyline is quite predictable, this takes the thrills & suspense out of the show. unlike legends of tomorrow which is unpredictable thus making it super dope.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Achillesdam500(m): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
That girl wey thinker possess pain me shaa..Ralph was in love with her... Pretty sure all they need to do to the cerebral inhibitor is just some modifications to deal with that evil masterminder..The girl's possession pain me sha embarassed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2018
profstar:

I think it's Ralph's body he's looking to possess.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Krasid(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lana1:
I swear. Why not toss the cure, grab and abscond with the amulet real badass style and let daddy Dahrk inject his daughter himself, after all he has hands. Maybe he was expecting a medal and a thank you for the road. Seriously when will all these heroes stop all this altruistic bullshit abeg.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by stonemind(f): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
EmeraldKing7:
cool

Hahaha they copy small vile on this one, I remember when Jor ell transferred Clark Kent's power to Luis Lane.... �����
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 6:04am On Mar 03, 2018
stonemind:

Hahaha they copy small vile on this one, I remember when Jor ell transferred Clark Kent's power to Luis Lane.... �����
Na wetin I been wan post yesterday wey Nairaland no gree me.

After seeing things from Clark's POV, Lois starting developing cold feet about their wedding saying she was holding him back... Las las Clark spoke sense into her.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by dhex(m): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2018
superfelix:
Iris power is just for one episode its isn't permanent
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
How is it possible that Rip Hunter still has administrative control over the ship, and can still delete files... na wa o
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2018
obonujoker:
How is it possible that Rip Hunter still has administrative control over the ship, and can still delete files... na wa o
LOT is a big joke na, d producers just freestyle with d show.

that's why i wonder wen people compare it with flash.

i only return to watching it again after hearing that wally west is now part of the show.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.